Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Flights are booked!!!

Flights are booked!!!

Old Sep 22nd 2008, 4:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

mandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to behold
Cool Flights are booked!!!

We have booked our flights at last, leave Manchester on the 26th October
Ive booked us into the days Inn again as it was really nice last time and is cheap aswell.
Cant believe it, pressing that proceed button to pay for them was scccccccary lol.
Just got to sort the container out now and start packing, im a pro at this packing game now though
I have the great task of telling all my family now, they knew we might be going but i didnt say for sure just incase.
So thats my job tomorrow, break the news, then me and Daz are going to start getting things sorted.
Cant wait, its only 5 weeks
See you all soon
Mandi xx
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 5:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Getting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Flights are booked!!!

Wow, big moment...booking those flights makes it all very real. Best wishes for a smooth back end to your UK time.

Kind regards,

Eamonn & Janet.
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 9:51 pm
Forum Regular

chris kim has a brilliant futurechris kim has a brilliant futurechris kim has a brilliant futurechris kim has a brilliant futurechris kim has a brilliant futurechris kim has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by mandi moo
Ive booked us into the days Inn again as it was really nice last time and is cheap aswell.
Cant believe it, pressing that proceed button to pay for them was scccccccary lol.
Just got to sort the container out now and start packing, im a pro at this packing game now though
I have the great task of telling all my family now, they knew we might be going but i didnt say for sure just incase.
So thats my job tomorrow, break the news, then me and Daz are going to start getting things sorted.
See you all soon
Mandi xx
hi mandy, we are flying from manchester on 26 oct to calgary, know how you feel, we're from cheshire and will be moving to edmonton, how about you? there's not much time to prepare is there but i know it's worth it. pm me if you fancy getting in touch, kim
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 8:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chris kim
hi mandy, we are flying from manchester on 26 oct to calgary, know how you feel, we're from cheshire and will be moving to edmonton, how about you? there's not much time to prepare is there but i know it's worth it. pm me if you fancy getting in touch, kim
Good luck to both of you, hope the flights go smoothly,
Wish you luck telling the family again MM
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 12:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

mandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Coffeepot
Good luck to both of you, hope the flights go smoothly,
Wish you luck telling the family again MM
Thanks everyone, i told my dad and sister today and it went well, just my mam to go now and shes not too happy, she understands though
Chloe has mixed feelings about leaving her mates again but im sure it,ll be fine in the end
Just the joys of house hunting and packing now!!!!
Old Sep 25th 2008, 5:28 am
little snowy owl

Alberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond repute

See you soon!
Old Sep 25th 2008, 7:08 pm
NEMESIS

dazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond repute

then me and Daz are going to start getting things sorted.
What the hell have i got to do with this

My family (inc wife also called Amanda) are flying from Manchester on 13th November !

Hope you have a great trip

PS sorry things between us wont get sorted
Old Sep 25th 2008, 7:14 pm
Forum Regular

Julie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of light

See you all soon
Mandi xx
We are hoping to be on the tc flight on the 26th too , agreed a house sale and arranged to complete in 3 weeks (cash buyer) so just about gives us a week from moving out to saying all our goodbyes, im really getting scared seems they might be a few of us on this flight
Old Sep 25th 2008, 7:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by dazzlerdaz
What the hell have i got to do with this

My family (inc wife also called Amanda) are flying from Manchester on 13th November !

Hope you have a great trip

PS sorry things between us wont get sorted
Old Sep 25th 2008, 7:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Cool Re: Flights are booked!!!

Originally Posted by Julie_p
We are hoping to be on the tc flight on the 26th too , agreed a house sale and arranged to complete in 3 weeks (cash buyer) so just about gives us a week from moving out to saying all our goodbyes, im really getting scared seems they might be a few of us on this flight
Expat airways lol, be great if you are, congrats on selling your house, let me know how you get on xx
Old Sep 25th 2008, 8:26 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Julie_p
We are hoping to be on the tc flight on the 26th too , agreed a house sale and arranged to complete in 3 weeks (cash buyer) so just about gives us a week from moving out to saying all our goodbyes, im really getting scared seems they might be a few of us on this flight :rofl:
OK, folks I have pre-warned the security services. Apparently they will be drafting in agents from Mossad, CIA, MI5, MI6 and FBI. (As you are aware we currently have numerous former KGB agents working in Calgary Airport).

We should be safe and these 'terrorists' will be apprehended before they get out of the airport.
Old Sep 25th 2008, 9:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
OK, folks I have pre-warned the security services. Apparently they will be drafting in agents from Mossad, CIA, MI5, MI6 and FBI. (As you are aware we currently have numerous former KGB agents working in Calgary Airport).

We should be safe and these 'terrorists' will be apprehended before they get out of the airport.

See you soon x
Old Sep 25th 2008, 9:08 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

See you soon x
Tell Daz I'll put one on ice for him
Old Sep 25th 2008, 9:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Smile Re: Flights are booked!!!

[QUOTE=Butch Cassidy;6820137]Tell Daz I'll put one on ice for him[/TE]

lol, we,ve found a few houses to look at in Tuscany but it looks like all the expats are going to go for the same ones haha it,ll be like sale day at next
We,ll definatley be up for a few drinks, im making the most of my cider here coz i couldnt get any last time(woodpecker) x
Old Sep 25th 2008, 9:29 pm
Banned

[QUOTE=mandi moo;6820152]
Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Tell Daz I'll put one on ice for him[/TE]

lol, we,ve found a few houses to look at in Tuscany but it looks like all the expats are going to go for the same ones haha it,ll be like sale day at next
We,ll definatley be up for a few drinks, im making the most of my cider here coz i couldnt get any last time(woodpecker) x
Well if you get to Tuscany (or somewhere close) I'm gonna organise a local expats do at the last straw.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.