Election 2021

Old Sep 13th 2021, 6:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Election 2021

Found my candidate to vote for as PM

Old Sep 13th 2021, 6:32 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Former Lancastrian
Found my candidate to vote for as PM
He has to be on the slate in your riding. You know the rules and so do I.
Old Sep 13th 2021, 10:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by caretaker
He has to be on the slate in your riding. You know the rules and so do I.
Yeah but you can always cross out a name and put his on. I think they class that as a spoiled ballot.
Old Sep 13th 2021, 10:54 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond repute

This is interesting deal to pop up just before the election especially considering the Alberta company involved has been very vocal about the lack of support it has received from the Canadian government for its mRNA COVID vaccine, I wonder if this was purely coindence or not though based on the timing and the vocal frustrations this company has made over the past about lack of support in Canada.

The deal will see the Alberta company receiving US$100 million cash upfront with up to US$100 million in profit-sharing, in total the deal could be worth as much as $500 million US for the Alberta company.

This deal with license their vaccine and mRNA tech for use in China, Indonesia, Singapore, and Thailand.

Old Sep 13th 2021, 10:59 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah but you can always cross out a name and put his on. I think they class that as a spoiled ballot.
You know the rules and so do I is another line in the song. I went to the advance poll today and did my civic duty, comrade.
Old Sep 14th 2021, 2:58 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond repute

Well who knew a PPC candidate running in New Brunswick would bring some interesting entertainment to the Canadian election cycle.

PPC seems to be the anti everything party.

"The anti-ejaculation candidate is running for the People's Party of Canada, the anti-vax, anti-climate science, anti-immigration party that is somehow gaining steam in the polls."

He seems to have taken a page directly from Seinfeld.

Last edited by scrubbedexpat091; Sep 14th 2021 at 3:02 am.
Old Sep 14th 2021, 3:08 am
BE Forum Addict

scilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by caretaker
You know the rules and so do I is another line in the song. I went to the advance poll today and did my civic duty, comrade.
So did we.

Wonder why it was that the person handling our part of the alphabetical listing was the busiest when we went?

It took us about 30 minutes to get through the steps, people going to other stations were through in 5-10 minutes!
Old Sep 14th 2021, 4:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Vancouver, BC (originally from Huddersfield, W. Yorkshire)
adele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scilly
So did we.

Wonder why it was that the person handling our part of the alphabetical listing was the busiest when we went?

It took us about 30 minutes to get through the steps, people going to other stations were through in 5-10 minutes!
I went yesterday - zero wait, in and out in a matter of minutes. I took my four year old daughter with me and explained the process to her and showed her marking the X in a circle etc. Back at home she created her own ballot papers and we had an election with her stuffed toys being the candidates :-)
Old Sep 14th 2021, 9:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by adele
I went yesterday - zero wait, in and out in a matter of minutes. I took my four year old daughter with me and explained the process to her and showed her marking the X in a circle etc. Back at home she created her own ballot papers and we had an election with her stuffed toys being the candidates :-)
Which one won and seriously would it be in with a chance of winning the actual election?
Old Sep 14th 2021, 9:43 am
Stand-up Philosopher

Which one won and seriously would it be in with a chance of winning the actual election?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhinoceros_Party
Old Sep 14th 2021, 12:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mordko has a reputation beyond reputeMordko has a reputation beyond reputeMordko has a reputation beyond reputeMordko has a reputation beyond reputeMordko has a reputation beyond reputeMordko has a reputation beyond reputeMordko has a reputation beyond reputeMordko has a reputation beyond reputeMordko has a reputation beyond reputeMordko has a reputation beyond reputeMordko has a reputation beyond repute

Turns out Justin took money from the Chinese Communist Party. Just another example in a long list of corruption and ethical violations which do not matter. If needed, Trudeau can always suppress police investigations and the voters do not care.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/poli...lished-justin/
Old Sep 14th 2021, 1:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Mordko
Turns out Justin took money from the Chinese Communist Party. Just another example in a long list of corruption and ethical violations which do not matter. If needed, Trudeau can always suppress police investigations and the voters do not care.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/poli...lished-justin/
Not yet or won't be reported on the CBC website or National Post however NP is reporting that Judy Wilson Raybould wishes she had never met Trudeau and she is his handpicked former Justice Minister This election is getting uglier and even JT is hitting out at hecklers. Will this be another minority Govt of whoever and in 12 months time will we be spending another 650 million to hold another election? Glad we seem to have an endless supply of money trees growing in Canada.
Old Sep 14th 2021, 1:37 pm
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Turns out Justin took money from the Chinese Communist Party.
He may have done but that's not suggested in the synopsis to which you've linked. Do you have the right article?

There's a candidate here to the right of the PPC. No signs this year for the CHP so I suppose he might be a remnant of that party..
Old Sep 14th 2021, 2:01 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

Originally Posted by dbd33
He may have done but that's not suggested in the synopsis to which you've linked. Do you have the right article?
It's just part of how they're campaigning now. CBC's Rosie Barton took a strip off each of them on tv and the Libs moved up a point or 2 in the polls for a slim lead, so O'Toole started trash talking and Trudeau gave back, a little bit. The less he retaliates the better he'll look. "Trudeau Bad!" isn't going to entice a lot of voters who weren't leaning Conservative to begin with.
There is some speculation that the Trudeau we're seeing may be an imposter, and the real one is under house arrest.
https://www.canada1stpartyofcanada.c...ding-freeland/

Last edited by caretaker; Sep 14th 2021 at 2:42 pm.
Old Sep 14th 2021, 3:11 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Turns out Justin took money from the Chinese Communist Party
Your link says the opposite.
Campaign spokesman Alexandre Deslongchamps said in a statement that Mr. Trudeau personally took no income from the memoir, which he said was translated into many languages and sold around the world.

“All proceeds from the book, including internationally, go to the Canadian Red Cross.
You are rather fond of being economical with the truth regarding Trudeau

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.