who applying 457 thread

Old Jan 24th 2008, 10:43 am
Forum Regular

EdnaAverage is just really niceEdnaAverage is just really niceEdnaAverage is just really niceEdnaAverage is just really niceEdnaAverage is just really niceEdnaAverage is just really niceEdnaAverage is just really niceEdnaAverage is just really nice
Default Re: who applying 457 thread

Cheers guys!

Am cosmically ordering your visas for you as we speak, hopefully it won't be too long now! Am also trying to steer the cosmos towards helping us sit up the front on the the flight but that hasn't quite come together yet!

Have a few drinks for me, I can't celebrate until the weekend as I'm right in the middle of making staff redundant, what a nice job to end on eh?

Edna xx
Old Jan 24th 2008, 11:28 am
Forum Regular

LM109 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: who applying 457 thread

Hi All,
haven't been online for quite a while but.........got my visa on the 16/01/08 and we are having a fabulous time in Toowoomba.
Thanks for all the help and advice.
Good Luck to all those still waiting.
Old Jan 24th 2008, 11:37 am
Forum Regular

Tabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really nice

Originally Posted by LM109
Hi All,
haven't been online for quite a while but.........got my visa on the 16/01/08 and we are having a fabulous time in Toowoomba.
Thats great news Lisa and family.

Seems like is a good bit of updating to do on our timeline thingy

Tracy - you slacking girl!!!!! Hehehhehehe

Jackie
xx
Old Jan 24th 2008, 11:41 am
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi All,
congratulations lisa

thats fab news
Old Jan 24th 2008, 11:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by EdnaAverage
WE GOT IT!!!!!!!

Found out yesterday, am still in utter shock at how quick it was:

App Submitted Sydney 7th Jan
with Defacto documents signed by civil servant
Meds Sent 4th Jan - received 18th Jan, finalised 18th and 22nd
Nomination approved 17th Jan
Visa approved 23rd Jan.

Good luck to the rest of you, hopefully it won't be too long! Weirdly, there always seemed to be progress on the online checker thing for us if I tried to log in but it said it was temporarily unavailable and then went back a few hours later.

Edna x
CONGRATULATIONS - That was quick, really pleased for you

It has been a good week for 457's and it isn't over yet

Tracy
Old Jan 24th 2008, 12:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light

Hi All,
CONGRATS on the visa, good to hear that you are having a FAB time
Old Jan 24th 2008, 12:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Tabbiespice
Thats great news Lisa and family.

Seems like is a good bit of updating to do on our timeline thingy

Tracy - you slacking girl!!!!! Hehehhehehe

Jackie
xx

HI Jackie

I am slacking, I cleared out my kitchen food cupboards this morning, have been to the supermarket so we don't starve and also bought some of those vacuum storage bag things - in the vain hope that if I can suction all the air out of clothes and things I will get more in my suitcase

Tracy
Old Jan 24th 2008, 12:04 pm
Feeling A Million Pesetas

Scuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud of

When was the last Brisane one granted?
Old Jan 24th 2008, 12:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Name……………......... Office……...applied ……meds rec…..meds finalised …visa

2007 Approvals
LewPerth..........…..Perth.......….23 Aug. …………...……...3 Sep………....14 Nov
Parh……………........…...…..…….….. 29-Aug……20-Sep………24-Sep….…...31Oct
Sunnymd…......……...…………....….06-Sep…..25-Sep……..22-Oct…….....30-Oct
Chefjung…….....…….....……………..11-Sep…..19-Sep….……………..…….....6 Dec
Mrs pixie................................11 Sept....8 Oct.........7 Nov...........12 Dec
Janandjohn……….......……….....….13-Sep…...01-Oct………25-Oct.…......13 Nov
Whitterz……….....….....……………...18-Sep………….……..……11-Oct…………13 Dec
Sprug……...……......….....………… .19-Sep……………….….………....……..... .09-Oct
Hotel44…………...........……………. .19-Sep……………….….….09-Oct.……....29-Oct
Antifunky….......……..…………..... .19-Sep……………….…..…20-Sep………..23 Nov
Givemecoffee........................ .21 Sep ....18 Oct.......5 Nov...........30 Nov
Rahel...................Brisbane.......22 Sept...25 Sept......22 Oct..........27 Nov
Safin………......….....Sydney…… ..24-Sep……29-Sept .....02-Oct….......2 Nov
Nessyp………...........Melbourne...25 Sep........................................21 Oct
Stuffed shirt…....……Brisbane.....29-Sep…...01-Oct.….…09-Oct………...16 Nov
Soton....................................02 Oct.....................20 Oct..........30 Nov
Riya......................................03 Oct.....22 Oct........9 Nov...........28 Nov
Fizzybiz.................Perth.........03 Oct.....18 Oct........23 Oct..........13 Dec
Yellow mellow….....….…………......04-Oct….…29-Oct….… 13 Nov..........26 Nov
Andy n Georgina... Brisbane.......9 Oct.......1 Nov.........15 Nov..........13 Dec
Jimmyh……….....…......……………...12-Oct……………….….....…………..…... ..24-Oct
Looky…....……...….…Perth……......22 Oct…...24-Oct.….…29-Oct….......16 Nov
Trace141………………………............... .............................................5 Nov
Emigrating herberts .……...…..……23-Oct……24-Oct.……..22 Nov.........26 Nov
EternityBeckons.......Melbourne..22 Oct.....22 Oct.......13 Nov..........14 Nov
MartinH..................................29 Oct ...F/L in Sydney .................6 Nov
Alenaroo...............Sydney........29 Oct....27 Nov...........................4 Dec
Knoxy....................................9 Nov......17 Nov.......23 Nov...........29 Nov
Dave0474...............................22 Nov....1 Nov.............................13 Dec
Ypandher................Sydney......5 Dec......13 Dec......14 Dec............17 Dec

2008 Approvals
Ianhutch…………......Perth..........02-Oct….......…………….6 Nov...….…...22 Jan
Pep_Juani..............Melbourne...8 Oct.......23 oct.......14 Nov...........21 Jan
Looaa1909.............................18 Oct......8 Nov........20 Nov..........10 Jan
Paraponte………………………........ .1 Nov ......4 Dec........Dec...............17 Jan
Laura_and_James....................2 Nov.......8 Nov........8 Nov.............5 Jan
LM109....................Brisbane....11 Nov.....20 Nov.......23 Nov...........16 Jan
PeterYork...............................13 Nov.....16 Nov......19 Nov............16 Jan
Moggs1980.............................20 Nov.....12.Nov......13 Nov......... ..8 Jan
Suart.....................Brisbane.....20 Nov.....04 Dec......14 Jan............19 Jan
Withnail..................Sydney......22 Nov....9 Jan.........10 Jan............17 Jan
Monet....................................26 Nov....................26 Nov............4 Jan
Ypandher................Sydney......5 Dec......13 Dec......14 Dec............17 Dec
Jasonmb.................Melbourne..5 Dec.......18 Dec......19 Dec............22 Jan
EdnaAverage...........Sydney......7 Jan.......18 Jan.......22 Jan............23 Jan

Darren253…......……...…………….. .22-Sep……………….….…….................. ...
Asskwoo………......…..………….......02-Oct……………….....…03 Oct............
AngelaR.................................14 Nov.....1 Nov........4 Dec....
Scuba Steve...........................15 nov........
Beccij.....................Brisbane....22 Nov.....7 Dec........11 Dec
S1mon321..............................26 Nov.....4 Dec........4 Dec
Fredabloggs............................6 Dec......19 Dec.......9 Jan
Tabbiespice.............Perth........8 Dec.......29 Dec......3rd Jan......
Nurse32.................................9 Dec......................14 Dec.....
Cambridge Lot......... Brisbane....Dec..........9 Jan.......16 Jan.....
Shari68..................................14 Jan.......
Paddyo..................................18 Jan.......

The last Brisbane approval was Suart who applied on the 20th Nov 07 and got the visa 19 Jan 08.

Looks like Sydney is getting through them quickest.

Tracy
Old Jan 24th 2008, 3:17 pm
Forum Regular

Tabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really nice

Nope not over yet

Although if no more arrive by tomorrow morning then that will it until next Tuesday cos isnt it Australia day on Monday?

Might be wrong but you wont get much joy on Monday as I assume its a day off and then Tuesday there may be a few hangovers to deal with.

Best go

Jackie and Steve
xxx
Old Jan 25th 2008, 6:41 am
Forum Regular

cambridge lot has a brilliant futurecambridge lot has a brilliant futurecambridge lot has a brilliant futurecambridge lot has a brilliant futurecambridge lot has a brilliant futurecambridge lot has a brilliant futurecambridge lot has a brilliant futurecambridge lot has a brilliant future

hi All

It is very quiet on hear at the mo.

Let's hope next week brings some more visa's

Old Jan 25th 2008, 11:18 am
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

australia day is sat but monday is a public holiday so no visa's will be granted untill tuesday

sorry!!!!

to all in au have a fab 1st au day

and for all that are coming to my house on sunday see you sunday
Old Jan 25th 2008, 11:38 am
Forum Regular

Pep_Juani is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Tabbiespice
Nope not over yet

Although if no more arrive by tomorrow morning then that will it until next Tuesday cos isnt it Australia day on Monday?

Might be wrong but you wont get much joy on Monday as I assume its a day off and then Tuesday there may be a few hangovers to deal with.

Best go

Jackie and Steve
xxx
Try to relax during the weekend. Our strategy here was to just pretend we were not going to Oz anymore and have your regular weekend, shopping, bike ride, perhaps see some friends (don't visit those friends that will cry everytime you mention Oz...).

Next week will be yours, you'll see

cheers and relax!!

P
Old Jan 25th 2008, 11:44 am
Forum Regular

Pep_Juani is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by hitchcock71
australia day is sat but monday is a public holiday so no visa's will be granted untill tuesday

sorry!!!!

to all in au have a fab 1st au day

and for all that are coming to my house on sunday see you sunday
Tiff,
I'd love to go but I'm still few miles away to Perth... lol!
Have a great time there!

Pepe
Old Jan 25th 2008, 12:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

ianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Pep_Juani
Our strategy here was to just pretend we were not going to Oz anymore and have your regular weekend, shopping, bike ride, perhaps see some friends (don't visit those friends that will cry everytime you mention Oz...).
Funny you should say that because now we are going im totally chilled out about it, not like they big stresshead I was while we were waiting for the visas!

Have a good weekend everyone

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.