who applying 457 thread

Old Oct 17th 2007, 8:42 am
BE Enthusiast

shazza is a jewel in the roughshazza is a jewel in the roughshazza is a jewel in the roughshazza is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: who applying 457 thread

Originally Posted by nessyp
27 DAYS FOR ME CANT WAIT
GOOD LUCK NESSY

you will ove it here we do
Old Oct 17th 2007, 8:48 am
BE Enthusiast

nessyp is on a distinguished road

Just hope visa arrives before we go so i dont have to pay for an eta
Hope your enjoying yourself its a great place queensland and say hello to all the aussies and give them my condolences for there great loss at the rugby
Old Oct 17th 2007, 8:49 am
BE Enthusiast

shazza is a jewel in the roughshazza is a jewel in the roughshazza is a jewel in the roughshazza is a jewel in the rough

Hope your enjoying yourself its a great place queensland and say hello to all the aussies and give them my condolences for there great loss at the rugby
eta only £10 not much and yip this is the life!!!
good luck with visa i only got mine lastnight
Old Oct 17th 2007, 8:57 am
Forum Regular

antifunky is an unknown quantity at this point

My health requirements got finalized on 20th of September and I am still waiting for the visa grant is it normal with such a delay? what should I do?

Thanks,
-Fred
Old Oct 17th 2007, 9:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry Hitchcock didn't mean to worry you like I said I heard it's really rare. Open mouth insert foot. I guess you have enough to worry about without fools like me adding to it.

God I am so excited about moving I can't imagine how much more so when it's actually happening around you.

What are you doing between now and leaving, without all your stuff?
Old Oct 17th 2007, 9:43 am
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

I AM BORED

NOTHING TO DO SAT ON MY STAIRS !!!

family excited russ yesterday was running about like a headless chicken !!!!! which would have been funny if it wasn't so annoying

for example he could not find his qualification folder spent 1 hour looklng for it and i found it in 1 minute in a place where he had looked 5 times i kid you not !!!! i could have hit him

alex is excited he thinks that hes going to au today but was quite happy when we told him that he was living with nanny and grandad for a few days so hes quite happy

he packed his bag yesterday and he put in it

a box of toy tools
his toy hard hat and goggles
his toy worker gloves and tinkywinkie and a spotty dog cuddly toy

it looked like he was starting work as bob the builder!!!

we have repacked the case with more suitable stuff
Old Oct 17th 2007, 9:46 am
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

alex was born 1 day be4 we won it last time

russ and i watched it on the post natal ward be4 i was discharged!!!

some even when to twickham and got him a new born england rugby shirt which is now being packed to go to au
Old Oct 17th 2007, 9:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by hitchcock71
I AM BORED

NOTHING TO DO SAT ON MY STAIRS !!!

family excited russ yesterday was running about like a headless chicken !!!!! which would have been funny if it wasn't so annoying

for example he could not find his qualification folder spent 1 hour looklng for it and i found it in 1 minute in a place where he had looked 5 times i kid you not !!!! i could have hit him

alex is excited he thinks that hes going to au today but was quite happy when we told him that he was living with nanny and grandad for a few days so hes quite happy

he packed his bag yesterday and he put in it

a box of toy tools
his toy hard hat and goggles
his toy worker gloves and tinkywinkie and a spotty dog cuddly toy

it looked like he was starting work as bob the builder!!!

we have repacked the case with more suitable stuff
lol ah thats so cute!!!we had mega baggage 4 large cases 4 pieces of handluggage i thought i would have to pay excess but we didnt need to

good luck with everything tiff have to go now
take care speak soon
Old Oct 17th 2007, 9:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Safin
Sorry Hitchcock didn't mean to worry you like I said I heard it's really rare. Open mouth insert foot. I guess you have enough to worry about without fools like me adding to it.

God I am so excited about moving I can't imagine how much more so when it's actually happening around you.

What are you doing between now and leaving, without all your stuff?
moving in with the MOTHER IN LAW !!!

NO IT WON'T BE THAT BAD

I HOPE
Old Oct 17th 2007, 10:51 am
BE Enthusiast

nigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud of

Good luck Tiff - MIL will be fine honest!!!!

Keep in touch hopefully before we are all old and grey I might get my 457

take care

Sarah
Old Oct 17th 2007, 11:17 am
Forum Regular

sprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nice
Smile Re: who applying 457 thread

Tiff
Dont worry about living with the MIL, mine moved in 9 weeks ago cos she decided she wants a divorse (shes in her 60s). I was dreading it but its been ok and she is really good with the kids. And it comes in handy when you fancy a night out.
Its my leaving do today at work. Going to a oz theme pub with the girls. It was my last day at work yesterday so now have more time to get ready. Only 29 days
Shelley x
Old Oct 17th 2007, 11:18 am
Forum Regular

sprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nice

Shazza,
Life seems so good, glad you are all enjoying it.
Shelley x
Old Oct 17th 2007, 11:19 am
Forum Regular

Smile Re: who applying 457 thread

Saffin,
Any visa news
Shelley x
Old Oct 17th 2007, 12:28 pm
Forum Regular

Fintastic will become famous soon enoughFintastic will become famous soon enough

Hi,

This probably isn't the news that anyone applying through the Brisbane office wanted to here, but I spoke to someone in immigration this morning about the time taken to process my application. I was told that there is still a large backlog of applications to be assigned case officers. At the minute they are assigning case officers to applications made towards the end of July, and in my case it may be a few weeks before mine is assigned (lodged the application on 3 August).

This certainly wasn't what I wanted to get from the phonecall. I'm now thinking of going over on an ETA to at least get things moving with accomodation and schools. Any advice on what this entails would be very helpful.

Thanks

Brian
Old Oct 17th 2007, 12:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

glad i went with the adelaide office now

hope fully it wont be too long till you get yrs

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.