wa sponsorship update

Old Aug 3rd 2009, 9:06 am
Forum Regular

Asanka is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: wa sponsorship update

Originally Posted by flair002
How many days WA usually take in reporting form 1100 to DIAC???
please share your experience
You better do your Medicals and PCC now..then it will finalise very soon..Do not wait until co request it
Old Aug 3rd 2009, 9:10 am
BE Enthusiast

namecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by flair002
How can i lodge a PLE to DIAC. kindly guide
Dear flair

please use the following link to lodge a PLE

http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/forms/gsm/post.htm

Thanks
Old Aug 3rd 2009, 9:15 am
BE Enthusiast

flair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by namecaesar
Dear flair

please use the following link to lodge a PLE

http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/forms/gsm/post.htm

Thanks
Thanks asanka and namecaesar
i already did my medicals about an year ago which expired last week
now my wife is pregnant so not sure whether CO will accept the x-ray or i have to re-do it. As its the first trimester and our first child too so we are very confused
thanks again for help
Old Aug 3rd 2009, 9:27 am
Forum Regular

pangkalizer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Asanka
It takes 2 to 4 days to send form 1100 to diac..Diac takes1 to 2 months for allocating CO
so 10 days CO allocation after receiving a SS ia not case case anymore? can anyone else confirm this?

@Asanka
have you got your CO already or still waiting? You got WA SS weeks before us..
Old Aug 4th 2009, 3:16 am
Forum Regular

Asanka is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by pangkalizer
so 10 days CO allocation after receiving a SS ia not case case anymore? can anyone else confirm this?

@Asanka
I got my WA SS 17th June 2009. Med and PCC submitted on 30th june 2009.Med finalised on 14th July..CO appointed on 1st week of july according to my agent..VISA GRAMNTED ON 27TH LULY.
Old Aug 4th 2009, 4:10 am
Forum Regular

pangkalizer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Asanka
I got my WA SS 17th June 2009. Med and PCC submitted on 30th june 2009.Med finalised on 14th July..CO appointed on 1st week of july according to my agent..VISA GRAMNTED ON 27TH LULY.
nice timeline Asanka...

we got our WA SS July 28 (tuesday), replied with and agreement and 1100 on the same day... got our medicals last friday (july 31)... they say if we dont get a call within 2weeks, they already send the result to DIAC.

our waiting game...

waiting for WA confirmation regarding 1100...
waiting for medical result send to DIAC...

next is....
wait for CO...
wait for Meds finalized , eventually MET
wait for All documents MET

next is...
wait for sweet VISA GRANT...

so near... yet so far
Old Aug 4th 2009, 8:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

shafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really nice

Originally Posted by pangkalizer

@Asanka
I got my WA SS on the 23rd july. and today 5th August Doc check list indicate " met " so its all most in that range of time.

Does documents " met " means we have a CO ? or these checking are done by some assistant who is organising the files for the CO ?
Old Aug 4th 2009, 8:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Janna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of light

That's good news Shafanm. We're still waiting for our SS to be approved.

It takes up to 2 months for DIAC to approve your SS and then from that date it take 10 days for a CO.

waiting, waiting and more waiting!
Old Aug 4th 2009, 9:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

shafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really nice

Originally Posted by Janna and Nick
That's good news Shafanm. We're still waiting for our SS to be approved.

It takes up to 2 months for DIAC to approve your SS and then from that date it take 10 days for a CO.

waiting, waiting and more waiting!
I think you got the SS almost 2 weeks before mine, Did DIAC confirm receipt of you SS ?

BTW what does doc's " met " mean with regard to CO allocation. Does "met" mean already have a CO.
Also It has been said that " met " means all checking of the docs are done, including job verification. is it correct ?

Any comments ?
Old Aug 4th 2009, 9:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Janna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of light

I know! Was thinking ours wouldn't take long and then I see you have already had yours changed to Met....

Sent them a PLE last week saying we have changed to 176 and could they confirm receipt of form 1100.... I know it's been sent as confirmed by WA... Not heard back from them..... seems the God's are against us!

SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

As far as MET is concerned I believe that means you have a case officer as they are the ones who carry out the checks and confirm that they have what they need. And it wouldn't change to MET only for them to say "can we please have...." I'm not sure about the job verification though..... I have no idea if there is a sequence they follow....
Old Aug 4th 2009, 9:38 pm
Just Joined

green life is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shafanm
Yes. You have to send a copy of your IELTS result sheet.
All information regarding you application should be sent to [email protected] Please don't forget to mention you SMT reference number .
Also you could send a copy of the IELTS to [email protected]>View contact details

BTW . Minimum ielts required now is 6, on every components.
All the best
thanks a million
Old Aug 4th 2009, 10:47 pm
Just Joined

cdngirl is an unknown quantity at this point

I applied in April09 for WA SS (also 175 back in Mar09) and am wondering how WA notifies us when we finally get state approval...is it by e-mail or snail mail?
Old Aug 5th 2009, 12:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by cdngirl
I applied in April09 for WA SS (also 175 back in Mar09) and am wondering how WA notifies us when we finally get state approval...is it by e-mail or snail mail?
Both, Email and mail.
Old Aug 5th 2009, 5:51 am
CHB
BE Enthusiast

CHB is just really niceCHB is just really niceCHB is just really niceCHB is just really niceCHB is just really niceCHB is just really niceCHB is just really niceCHB is just really nice

hi all. i submitted WA sponsorship back in April when there are chaos in the priority in processing speed. i was originally 175 applicant. i got my CO on May and have submitted all requested documents to him. so far still no news on my 175.
if WA approved my SS sponsorship now, would it effects my final stage in my 175 application?
Old Aug 5th 2009, 10:10 am
BE Forum Addict

helloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by CHB
hi all. i submitted WA sponsorship back in April when there are chaos in the priority in processing speed. i was originally 175 applicant. i got my CO on May and have submitted all requested documents to him. so far still no news on my 175.
if WA approved my SS sponsorship now, would it effects my final stage in my 175 application?
I fear if you are not in CSL your file must be on hold. So you are on right track - Getting ss

* if you are on CSL - I dont think SS will be useful to you

* according to your timeline all docs submitted by you in June only its not so long wait

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.