wa sponsorship update

Old Jul 21st 2009, 12:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Janna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: wa sponsorship update

Originally Posted by pauline dublin
I am not sure maybe it says it on confirmation letter or maybe as long as visa is not changed .
i am sure someone knows a bit more info for you.
pauline
The letter does not say anything about an expiry date. I think the whole concept of state sponsorship is that you apply when you need to and want to go and as a result you send back your acceptance of SS pretty quickly. Might be worthwhile asking them if you have a valid reason for delaying your visa application
Old Jul 21st 2009, 12:47 pm
ajt
Forum Regular

ajt is just really niceajt is just really niceajt is just really niceajt is just really niceajt is just really niceajt is just really niceajt is just really niceajt is just really nice

Hi
Could someone please tell what documents should I provide as proof of financial capacity...and also what should be my financial capacity if have to apply for WA sponsorship

thanks!
Old Jul 21st 2009, 5:02 pm
Just Joined

setcard is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SantaM
Today we got our sponsorship aproved. We applied on 25th of May

Cheers
That's great only two months!! Congrats!!
Old Jul 21st 2009, 5:35 pm
Forum Regular

Duncan_Mc will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Janna and Nick
The letter does not say anything about an expiry date. I think the whole concept of state sponsorship is that you apply when you need to and want to go and as a result you send back your acceptance of SS pretty quickly. Might be worthwhile asking them if you have a valid reason for delaying your visa application
Their site says that SS for graduates is valid for 3 month. Maybe it applies for other too.

By the way, Janna, when did you send your signed SS form? Send a message here when got your CO.
I sent mine on 12/07 but no CO yet, and today got a letter form DIAC telling they have not received my 1100 form yet too. waiting...
Old Jul 21st 2009, 9:24 pm
Just Joined

twinkleann0814 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by flair002
no its 18th march
called today and she said to call again on tuesday
did nt allow to talk to the CO
can anybody succeeded in getting through to their respective CO
the CO didnt reply to email as well
the only number that i have is +61892200279
kindly advise
hi flair, were u able to call them again? what did they say?
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 6:51 am
BE Enthusiast

flair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant future

same reply
we are processing in date of lodgement order although my date is long passed
no hope from them now
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 7:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Janna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Duncan_Mc
Their site says that SS for graduates is valid for 3 month. Maybe it applies for other too.

By the way, Janna, when did you send your signed SS form? Send a message here when got your CO.
I sent mine on 12/07 but no CO yet, and today got a letter form DIAC telling they have not received my 1100 form yet too. waiting...
Hi Duncan,

Our forms were returned to WA on the 15th July. I haven't received anything to say that it's been sent to DIAC. Will of course post once I have something to report.

You do the same.
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 7:46 am
Just Joined

twinkleann0814 is an unknown quantity at this point

same reply
no hope from them now

hi flair, it really saddens me to know that. don't lose hope, soon you will receive it. it just means that we, who applied after you, would really have to wait longer....the waiting really kills me. pls post here if you have any updates or if you have already received your SS. Good luck to us...
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 8:16 am
BE Enthusiast

namecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant future

same reply
no hope from them now
As you know some people gets SS approval delayed only because of courier/post delay. Your approval may be on the way home. Cheers.
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 8:20 am
Forum Regular

JBandVicki is an unknown quantity at this point

Yippeeeeeee

We got our SS from WA today just under 18 weeks after applying. We sent our application on 20th March.

It pays to be patient folks, i didn't call or hassel them, an email just appeared in my inbox this morning with an attachment and a message saying a hard copy of my approval would follow in the post.

Old Jul 22nd 2009, 8:22 am
Forum Regular

pangkalizer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by namecaesar
As you know some people gets SS approval delayed only because of courier/post delay. Your approval may be on the way home. Cheers.
so there's no more email on SS approval?

you think its a wise idea to visit now our local post office to check it out? i applied april 4th.

i had same problem during my ACS, i got a positive assessment but the letter sits on our local post office for 2 weeks while im waiting in vain.
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 8:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Just heard that form 1100 was sent yesterday 21/07/09. Will keep you posted on any developments
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 8:26 am
BE Enthusiast

namecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by pangkalizer
so there's no more email on SS approval?

you think its a wise idea to visit now our local post office to check it out? i applied april 4th.

i had same problem during my ACS, i got a positive assessment but the letter sits on our local post office for 2 weeks while im waiting in vain.
If you think your local post office have a bad repution on this, you may certainly check out my friend. Who knows your SS approval waits there too.
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 8:27 am
Forum Regular

debi_wayne is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats to all that have ss, we are 18 weeks on Thursday so maybe us soon?
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 8:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JBandVicki
Yippeeeeeee

We got our SS from WA today just under 18 weeks after applying. We sent our application on 20th March.

It pays to be patient folks, i didn't call or hassel them, an email just appeared in my inbox this morning with an attachment and a message saying a hard copy of my approval would follow in the post.

Congratulations.....visa next.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.