wa sponsorship update

Old Mar 10th 2009, 6:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

helloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant future
Default Re: wa sponsorship update

Originally Posted by Rodger_lawson
hi Shiva, i am not on CSL. that's why i really look forward to the WA sponsoship.
As per DIAC if statesponser they will get cO in 10 days will u ready for relocation. For me I think 2010 will be possible. Anyway lets wait for WA reply
Old Mar 10th 2009, 8:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Rodger_lawson is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by helloshivahere
As per DIAC if statesponser they will get cO in 10 days will u ready for relocation. For me I think 2010 will be possible. Anyway lets wait for WA reply
i am ready for anyday to go and get the validation done and be back..

the move can happen anytime later.. what i am not ready is the endless wait.. atleast we had a tentative timeline before.. now, if you are in the 4th category, you are pretty much in a hopeless situation...
Old Mar 11th 2009, 2:59 am
Just Joined

gungerdin has a brilliant futuregungerdin has a brilliant futuregungerdin has a brilliant futuregungerdin has a brilliant futuregungerdin has a brilliant futuregungerdin has a brilliant future

Has anybody had state sponsorship come through since Jan because ive been following a number of posts on this site and another and i haven't seen anyone say that they have been Sponsored by WA. Victoria, NSW Qlnd all seem to be moving but not WA. I applied on 2nd Feb Still waiting:curse:
Old Mar 11th 2009, 3:32 am
Just Joined

andybhoyperth is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gungerdin
Has anybody had state sponsorship come through since Jan because ive been following a number of posts on this site and another and i haven't seen anyone say that they have been Sponsored by WA. Victoria, NSW Qlnd all seem to be moving but not WA. I applied on 2nd Feb Still waiting:curse:
Your applying for WA sponsorship. WA = Wait Awile. For info, I applied for WA sponsorship mid Jan 09 and have heard nothing since as well. On the CSL list as well for DIAC and WA.
we just need to be patient!!
good luck
Old Mar 11th 2009, 5:22 am
Forum Regular

wolkenwalker is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gungerdin

I applied on 19.01.09. But I'm still waiting for their reply!
Old Mar 11th 2009, 11:20 am
Forum Regular

waikiki is just really nicewaikiki is just really nicewaikiki is just really nicewaikiki is just really nicewaikiki is just really nicewaikiki is just really nicewaikiki is just really nicewaikiki is just really nice

Originally Posted by wolkenwalker
I applied on 19.01.09. But I'm still waiting for their reply!
I know what you guys mean, I applied 17.01.09 and still nothing. Someone on a different site who applied mid jan called WA earlier this week and were told to expect to wait another 2 weeks. Mind you 2 weeks seems to be the default answer. Guess they must have a ton of applications in at the mo courtesy of the visa rule changes.
Old Mar 11th 2009, 8:16 pm
Just Joined

wozzer is on a distinguished road
Angry Re: wa sponsorship update

:curse:
Originally Posted by waikiki
I know what you guys mean, I applied 17.01.09 and still nothing. Someone on a different site who applied mid jan called WA earlier this week and were told to expect to wait another 2 weeks. Mind you 2 weeks seems to be the default answer. Guess they must have a ton of applications in at the mo courtesy of the visa rule changes.
Hi
I have just rang W.A migration again this morning . They told me they are trying to clear each application in a MINIMUM of eight weeks but are extremely busy and once again asked me to give it a couple of more weeks .
My application went in at the end of Jan ( 6 weeks now and counting ). I also spoke to my agent yesterday and she told me she,d only had one sponsorship application processed in late Feb , appied for early Dec 08 , so it would seem we could be looking at a timescale of around 3 months.
I just hope 3 months does,nt become 4 months etc, etc, and i worry that as the world recession further bites , the Australian Govt may once again bring in changes etc and affect all us would be migrants !!
Anyway i will continue to wish my life away , good luck to everyone ,
:curse: Wozzer !
Old Mar 11th 2009, 8:27 pm
Forum Regular

waikiki is just really nicewaikiki is just really nicewaikiki is just really nicewaikiki is just really nicewaikiki is just really nicewaikiki is just really nicewaikiki is just really nicewaikiki is just really nice

Originally Posted by wozzer
:curse:

Hi
I have just rang W.A migration again this morning . They told me they are trying to clear each application in a MINIMUM of eight weeks but are extremely busy and once again asked me to give it a couple of more weeks .
My application went in at the end of Jan ( 6 weeks now and counting ). I also spoke to my agent yesterday and she told me she,d only had one sponsorship application processed in late Feb , appied for early Dec 08 , so it would seem we could be looking at a timescale of around 3 months.
I just hope 3 months does,nt become 4 months etc, etc, and i worry that as the world recession further bites , the Australian Govt may once again bring in changes etc and affect all us would be migrants !!
Anyway i will continue to wish my life away , good luck to everyone ,
:curse: Wozzer !
Thank you for the info
Old Mar 16th 2009, 10:08 pm
Forum Regular

iabanipur is an unknown quantity at this point

What is the updated WA sponshorships timeframe. I have applied in 9th feb 09 yet did not get any news. How long it will take.:curse:
Old Mar 17th 2009, 12:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by iabanipur
What is the updated WA sponshorships timeframe. I have applied in 9th feb 09 yet did not get any news. How long it will take.:curse:
i applied on 27th Feb, 2009. I guess, i need to wait for a loooooong time.
Old Mar 17th 2009, 12:15 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by iabanipur
I called them yesterday to be told to expect to wait at least another two weeks on my application. I applied on 17th January.
Old Mar 17th 2009, 12:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by waikiki
I called them yesterday to be told to expect to wait at least another two weeks on my application. I applied on 17th January.
wow...that'd mean a 10 week processing time. mmhh... please keep us posted on the timelines... would surely wanna know that.
Old Mar 17th 2009, 12:23 am
BE Forum Addict

helloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Rodger_lawson
wow...that'd mean a 10 week processing time. mmhh... please keep us posted on the timelines... would surely wanna know that.
roger me to waiting applied in 14.02.2009???
Old Mar 17th 2009, 1:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Janna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of light

Applied yesterday and got a timeline of 4 to 6 weeks...
Old Mar 17th 2009, 4:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Janna and Nick
Applied yesterday and got a timeline of 4 to 6 weeks...
that's what the automatic e-mail says. you send an e-mail inquiry, that'd read as 6-8 weeks. Phone them, 8-10 weeks. In actuality, takes around 12 weeks. go figure.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.