wa sponsorship update

Old Aug 6th 2009, 2:14 pm
Forum Regular

krishnaecetech is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: wa sponsorship update

Originally Posted by helloshivahere
It could be normally 1-3 months depends on HR/LR etc.. ( Again its general)
Shiva guess you have a WA SS. Wanted to know how they are verifying the financial amount that you are going to bring in to WA. Suppose you are going to bring $XXXX then is it like you need to show them or deposit in to WA before you enter. Is there anything about this in the agreement.
Old Aug 6th 2009, 2:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

shafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really nice

Originally Posted by krishnaecetech
Shiva guess you have a WA SS. Wanted to know how they are verifying the financial amount that you are going to bring in to WA. Suppose you are going to bring $XXXX then is it like you need to show them or deposit in to WA before you enter. Is there anything about this in the agreement.
WA will not request for documentary proof of the funds you agree to transfer to OZ, it's a commitment that you give, but it has to be a honest declaration because you never know they might and they do have every right to request for evidence to all the claim you make in the application,

They will not insist to transfer the money before moving to Oz

Hope this will help.
Old Aug 6th 2009, 6:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

helloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by shafanm
WA will not request for documentary proof of the funds you agree to transfer to OZ, it's a commitment that you give, but it has to be a honest declaration because you never know they might and they do have every right to request for evidence to all the claim you make in the application,

Hope this will help.
Second to Shaf- He is right I feel its minimum requirement not mandatory and WA alwasys state you need to stay in particular region too for me Kimberly
Old Aug 6th 2009, 7:00 pm
Forum Regular

krishnaecetech is an unknown quantity at this point

Second to Shaf- He is right I feel its minimum requirement not mandatory and WA alwasys state you need to stay in particular region too for me Kimberly
Oh the state decides where you will stay .... Dont they give a choice where you want to live in that state
Old Aug 6th 2009, 9:07 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by krishnaecetech
Oh the state decides where you will stay .... Dont they give a choice where you want to live in that state
If it's a 176 you're entitled to stay wherever u want in WA....
Old Aug 6th 2009, 9:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

charw has a brilliant futurecharw has a brilliant futurecharw has a brilliant futurecharw has a brilliant futurecharw has a brilliant futurecharw has a brilliant future

Can't you live anywhere in WA? I think you do not have to restrict yourself in
one city or area in WA...
Old Aug 6th 2009, 9:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

ice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to all

Originally Posted by shafanm

Hope this will help.
I asked about when we need to transfer funds, my co said up to 6 months after our permanent move - hope that helps!
Old Aug 6th 2009, 9:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

flair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by ice mocha
I asked about when we need to transfer funds, my co said up to 6 months after our permanent move - hope that helps!
i dont see anything saying u must transfer money; it says funds available for relocation; its just if u go to WA saying u r short of money they ll show u the agreement and ask u to support urself
Old Aug 6th 2009, 9:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

ice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to all

Originally Posted by flair002
i dont see anything saying u must transfer money; it says funds available for relocation; its just if u go to WA saying u r short of money they ll show u the agreement and ask u to support urself
it is in the agreement
Old Aug 8th 2009, 8:28 am
Forum Regular

Duncan_Mc will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Janna and Nick
It takes up to 2 months for DIAC to approve your SS and then from that date it take 10 days for a CO.
Hey, Hey, What 2 month?
I think everything depends on your case situation. If you've been already waiting for a year or so I guess a CO would be allocated in 10 days (or so) after receiving 1100 form. But if you a newcomer, of course, that may take a couple of month.

By the way, I was approved with WA SS on 06/07. Sent them the agreement on 12/07 and the form 1100 on 14/07. They forwarded it to the DIAC only on 24/07. Still no "met" on progress.

Everybody has its own timeline, roller coaster game
Old Aug 9th 2009, 6:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

helloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Duncan_Mc
Hey, Hey, What 2 month?
I think everything depends on your case situation. If you've been already waiting for a year or so I guess a CO would be allocated in 10 days (or so) after receiving 1100 form. But if you a newcomer, of course, that may take a couple of month.

By the way, I was approved with WA SS on 06/07. Sent them the agreement on 12/07 and the form 1100 on 14/07. They forwarded it to the DIAC only on 24/07. Still no "met" on progress.

Everybody has its own timeline, roller coaster game
You are true for some it may take 2 months for me its takes a day. Thanks to DIAC then
Old Aug 10th 2009, 5:51 pm
Just Joined

setcard is an unknown quantity at this point
Default wa sponsorship update

If one applies for WA SS under a certain Trade, it says that you should be employed in that trade for one year of the 1st 2 years??

What happens if you can not find employment in that trade or you could find only a few hours work in the designated trade per week??
Old Aug 10th 2009, 9:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

shafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really nice

Originally Posted by setcard
If one applies for WA SS under a certain Trade, it says that you should be employed in that trade for one year of the 1st 2 years??

What happens if you can not find employment in that trade or you could find only a few hours work in the designated trade per week??
There is no restriction as to what trade you are occupied irrespective of what you declare as your trade to WA
Old Aug 10th 2009, 10:45 pm
Just Joined

sue72 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

I am new to this thread.
I applied for WA State sponsorship on 30/60/09. I am not CSL/MOdl or Wa occupation in demand. Is there any hope of me getting this Visa? is anyone else in the same boat, would love to hear any replies
heres in hope !!
Old Aug 10th 2009, 11:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by sue72
Hi,

I am new to this thread.
I applied for WA State sponsorship on 30/60/09. I am not CSL/MOdl or Wa occupation in demand. Is there any hope of me getting this Visa? is anyone else in the same boat, would love to hear any replies
heres in hope !!
If you are on the WA skill demand list, and if you meet other criteria such as IELTS, minimum funds availability, you have a very good chance of getting WA SS.

Being on the CSL or MODL is not a requirement for WA SS

Hope this answers your query ?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.