wa sponsorship update

Old Jul 14th 2009, 6:19 am
BE Enthusiast

flair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant future
Default Re: wa sponsorship update

Originally Posted by shafanm
I just spoke to WA and was confirmed currently they are processing my application. which is end march. so all the mid march applicant could expect somthing very soon....
whats ur profession
Old Jul 14th 2009, 8:15 am
BE Enthusiast

shafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really nice

just now got a mail from WA.
They want me to send evidence of visa application with DIAC,
I already did this two weeks back to confirm, but that was for ielts why do they want again,

Is is okay if I send them a copy of the application that was submitted to DIAC

any comments appreciated.
Old Jul 14th 2009, 8:19 am
BE Enthusiast

namecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by shafanm
just now got a mail from WA.
They want me to send evidence of visa application with DIAC,
I already did this two weeks back to confirm, but that was for ielts why do they want again,

Is is okay if I send them a copy of the application that was submitted to DIAC

any comments appreciated.
If you are paper based applicant then you may forward the application. Else you may forward the automated email notification that you received from DIAC after application lodgement.

Why do they need this?
Old Jul 14th 2009, 8:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Janna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up We got it!!!!

I phoned them this morning and.............. We have state sponsorship! It was approved on the 9th July and was posted to us. I had asked them to email us and the lady will arrange this.

Woohooo! I am so pleased.
Old Jul 14th 2009, 9:04 am
BE Enthusiast

flair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant future
Default Re: We got it!!!!

Originally Posted by Janna and Nick
I phoned them this morning and.............. We have state sponsorship! It was approved on the 9th July and was posted to us. I had asked them to email us and the lady will arrange this.

many congrats to both of you
am next now on 18th march 09
Old Jul 14th 2009, 9:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Janna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of light

It's a painfully slow process isn't it Flair. You will hear soon hopefully. Fingers crossed for you!

Last edited by Janna and Nick; Jul 14th 2009 at 10:01 am.
Old Jul 14th 2009, 9:58 am
BE Enthusiast

It's a painfully slow process isn't Flair. You will hear soon hopefully. Fingers crossed for you!
THINKS
need all the luck in the world
Old Jul 14th 2009, 9:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by flair002
THINKS
need all the luck in the world
sorry THANKS
Old Jul 14th 2009, 10:07 am
BE Enthusiast

charw has a brilliant futurecharw has a brilliant futurecharw has a brilliant futurecharw has a brilliant futurecharw has a brilliant futurecharw has a brilliant future

Hi,

Anyone had WA sponsorship less than 3 months?( recently)

Thanks
Old Jul 14th 2009, 1:31 pm
Forum Regular

YingYing is an unknown quantity at this point

I am joining u guys on the WA SS waiting now, just submitted the application on the 13th July. and start hoping now!!
Old Jul 14th 2009, 3:48 pm
Forum Regular

debi_wayne is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah!!!! Congrats, now on to the next stage, good luck guys!
Old Jul 14th 2009, 4:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

shafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really nice

Congratulation,
Did'nt I tell you, tuesday is your day.

all the best for the next hurdle,
Old Jul 14th 2009, 7:10 pm
Forum Regular

OZERJON is an unknown quantity at this point

hi guys

we applied SS on the 28/03/09 we recieved confirmation of our aproval 13/07/09. letter from WA was dated on the 10/07/09.
all the best john
Old Jul 14th 2009, 7:29 pm
Forum Regular

Sunshine7 is a name known to allSunshine7 is a name known to allSunshine7 is a name known to allSunshine7 is a name known to allSunshine7 is a name known to allSunshine7 is a name known to allSunshine7 is a name known to allSunshine7 is a name known to allSunshine7 is a name known to allSunshine7 is a name known to allSunshine7 is a name known to all

Congratulations

Does anyone know if the SS applications are processed in date order, or are there other criteria which dictate how they are processed? I think we should hear something soon as we applied on 20th March.
Old Jul 14th 2009, 7:53 pm
Forum Regular

Duncan_Mc will become famous soon enough

Congratulations!!! Happy for you!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.