wa sponsorship update

Old Jul 13th 2009, 8:04 am
BE Enthusiast

namecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant future
Default Re: wa sponsorship update

Originally Posted by fadongle
you bet. Nearly all people did that before 2009, when the new priority processing system has not yet been introduced.

The only reason for people change from 175 to 176 in the half way is for the processing speed, especially if they are not employer sponsored nor in csl.
Do you see any mentionable speed of 176 processing that could minimize the advantages of independent migration (175).

I would prefer little delay than taking the bindings of 176.

Last edited by namecaesar; Jul 13th 2009 at 8:06 am.
Old Jul 13th 2009, 8:36 am
BE Enthusiast

shafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really nice

Originally Posted by flair002
Hey
the docs that they asked from me; i sent through an email. should i fax it too. there is no acknowledgement of that email as yet
regards
Did WA request any additional docs from you ?
Old Jul 13th 2009, 9:02 am
Just Joined

fadongle is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by namecaesar
Do you see any mentionable speed of 176 processing that could minimize the advantages of independent migration (175).

I would prefer little delay than taking the bindings of 176.

You are right. But the csl might be changing from time to time, and that change will affect lodged applications, if no co has been allocated. The worst case is my occupation being removed thus I have no hope to get visa in 09-10 fiscal year.

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush since no one can foresee the diac policy in a year or two. Remember those applicants who applied before Aug 07 and still waiting for their visa simply because a so called "new policy" has been adopted on Sep 07? Go for SS is no more than a risk mitigation for most csl applicants, considering current remarkable SS processing speed.

From your signature I think definitely you'll get co before receiving SS approval. Some Feb 2009 csl applicants is starting to be allocated co in July.
Old Jul 13th 2009, 9:50 am
BE Enthusiast

flair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by shafanm
Did WA request any additional docs from you ?
nothing after bank statements and spouse details
the officer asked for docs in 10 days otherwise she ll be forced to take decision without them
today is 10th day
Old Jul 13th 2009, 4:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Janna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of light

Still nothing for us!
Old Jul 13th 2009, 5:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

shafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really nice

Originally Posted by Janna and Nick
Still nothing for us!
let's hope it happens tomorrow.
Old Jul 13th 2009, 7:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Janna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of light

lets hope so
Old Jul 13th 2009, 10:01 pm
Forum Regular

YingYing is an unknown quantity at this point

keep my finger crossed!!
Old Jul 14th 2009, 3:24 am
Just Joined

sheen is an unknown quantity at this point

People...

I am now is Perth, (on vacation) and its winter here... but no rain and the sun keeps coming up..... Its beautiful weather..
Old Jul 14th 2009, 3:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by sheen
People...

I am now is Perth, (on vacation) and its winter here... but no rain and the sun keeps coming up..... Its beautiful weather..
enjoy your vacation, BTW how is the job market over there ?
Old Jul 14th 2009, 5:09 am
BE Enthusiast

flair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Janna and Nick
lets hope so
i called them today morning as the ten day period given to me by the CO is over but the lady at counter said it could be a couple of weeks
lets see
Old Jul 14th 2009, 5:16 am
BE Enthusiast

i called them today morning as the ten day period given to me by the CO is over but the lady at counter said it could be a couple of weeks
lets see
hello flair,
when did you submitt your application ?.
I am almost on the 16th week,
Old Jul 14th 2009, 5:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by shafanm
hello flair,
when did you submitt your application ?.
I am almost on the 16th week,
18th march 09
Old Jul 14th 2009, 5:58 am
BE Enthusiast

18th march 09
So you've almost completed 4 months, and two weeks on top of that
you'll get your on end july.
my date is 27th march, so I should be expecting around mid August

However I have a feeling by end of this month they would clear all the march backlogs, I've observed on end of each month they issue quite a lot of approval,
Lets hope for the best
Old Jul 14th 2009, 6:09 am
BE Enthusiast

I just spoke to WA and was confirmed currently they are processing my application. which is end march. so all the mid march applicant could expect somthing very soon....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.