wa sponsorship update

Old Jul 10th 2009, 2:27 pm
Forum Regular

Griffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really nice
Default Re: wa sponsorship update

Thanks all. Still in shock. Gone and bought some bubbly to surprise the wife with this evening!!

Need to give the house a fresh coat of paint then on the market with it. I think we will need to do a validation trip (has to be by end April 10 - so may go over for Christmas) and then once the house is sold move over. I would really hope to be there (Perth) by this time next year..........

Happy thoughts for all those still waiting...........
Old Jul 10th 2009, 3:04 pm
Forum Regular

Duncan_Mc will become famous soon enough

Haven't been written here yet but YES I've got my WA SS today!!!

Approved on 06/07/09 but only today got an e-mail from them.

Everybody who still wait - good luck and have lots of patience!!
Old Jul 10th 2009, 3:21 pm
Forum Regular

Asanka is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Janna and Nick
Congratulations Griffangus! What wonderful news! When are you planning on making the move? All the best!
Within how many days co will after getting ss...is there any changes to timeline
Old Jul 10th 2009, 3:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

mpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Duncan_Mc

OMG .. 4 months wait..Anyway, better late than never. Congrats!!
Old Jul 10th 2009, 3:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

shafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really nice

Congratulation mate,
Finally you got it, pray for us,
Old Jul 10th 2009, 5:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Janna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations Duncan_Mc! Long time coming.

By rights we should be next!
Old Jul 10th 2009, 5:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

shafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really nice

Originally Posted by Janna and Nick
Congratulations Duncan_Mc! Long time coming.

By rights we should be next!
undoubtedly... you are next, maybe Tuesday the mail will be there.
Guess I've to be patient for another week, as I applied on 27th march.
Old Jul 10th 2009, 6:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Janna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of light

I hope so Shafanm..... It's been a long time coming so can't wait for next week to get here! My daughters birthday is tomorrow so got lots to look forward to this weekend and then hopefully that little mail will be waiting for us!
Old Jul 11th 2009, 7:43 am
BE Enthusiast

flair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant future

hey congrats
did they sent u a bond or something to sign or just a straight email ???
and what about form 1100???
congrats once again
Old Jul 12th 2009, 8:07 pm
Forum Regular

Duncan_Mc will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by flair002
hey congrats
did they sent u a bond or something to sign or just a straight email ???
and what about form 1100???
congrats once again
Thank you!

They sent me a letter of 3 pages: first two are granting letter and the third one is the agreement to sign and return to them. Form 1100 is only for department staff only. They issue it when they receive your agreement. )

Good luck.

By the way, those who got SS: how long does it take from sending agreement to changing visa status?
Old Jul 13th 2009, 3:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Rodger_lawson is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you!

They sent me a letter of 3 pages: first two are granting letter and the third one is the agreement to sign and return to them. Form 1100 is only for department staff only. They issue it when they receive your agreement. )

Good luck.

By the way, those who got SS: how long does it take from sending agreement to changing visa status?
Hi Duncan_Mc, Congratulations!

Once you send the signed Form 1100, please follow up with WA. It took them almost two weeks for mine to be sent to DIAC that too after I inquired.

And the very next day, there was status change in DIAC side.
Old Jul 13th 2009, 4:46 am
Forum Regular

moores2525 has a brilliant futuremoores2525 has a brilliant futuremoores2525 has a brilliant futuremoores2525 has a brilliant futuremoores2525 has a brilliant futuremoores2525 has a brilliant futuremoores2525 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by namecaesar
If you are on CSL with 120 points then why not apply 175 first? You may get CO before getting SS. Then you don't have to bother about any restrictions of 176. Of course 175 would be your preferred entry ticket. Isn't it?
That's right - I have 110 points and about to sit IELTS to get 7 or above to get the extra 10 points - so I hope to have 120 points soon.

I have applied for 176 SSV for WA but at the same time also waiting for an ACS reassessment trying to get signed off for 2231-79 UNIX Professional which is on the MODL/CSL list. I have already been signed off by the ACS as 2231-79 Computing Professional (nec) but now resubmitted looking for MODL.

I haven't applied for 175 yet, so will wait for the ACS result and IELTS result before submitting it. The issue is that I'd rather have a 175 independent PR visa than the SSV 176, so if I get the UNIX ACS MODL result might then go down the 175 route instead.

A quick question - it is okay to submit the 176 without first submitting a 175 isn't it?
Old Jul 13th 2009, 4:53 am
BE Enthusiast

namecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by moores2525
That's right - I have 110 points and about to sit IELTS to get 7 or above to get the extra 10 points - so I hope to have 120 points soon.

I have applied for 176 SSV for WA but at the same time also waiting for an ACS reassessment trying to get signed off for 2231-79 UNIX Professional which is on the MODL/CSL list. I have already been signed off by the ACS as 2231-79 Computing Professional (nec) but now resubmitted looking for MODL.

I haven't applied for 175 yet, so will wait for the ACS result and IELTS result before submitting it. The issue is that I'd rather have a 175 independent PR visa than the SSV 176, so if I get the UNIX ACS MODL result might then go down the 175 route instead.

A quick question - it is okay to submit the 176 without first submitting a 175 isn't it?
Actually I don't know. I have the same question in my mind too. 176 and 175 both are PR. If one PR granted (Suppose 176), would DIAC grant another PR(175)?
Old Jul 13th 2009, 5:01 am
BE Enthusiast

flair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant future

Thank you!

Good luck.

Hey
the docs that they asked from me; i sent through an email. should i fax it too. there is no acknowledgement of that email as yet
regards
Old Jul 13th 2009, 7:31 am
Just Joined

fadongle is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by moores2525

you bet. Nearly all people did that before 2009, when the new priority processing system has not yet been introduced.

The only reason for people change from 175 to 176 in the half way is for the processing speed, especially if they are not employer sponsored nor in csl.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.