wa sponsorship update

Old Jul 26th 2009, 11:42 am
Forum Regular

asifrupani will become famous soon enough
Default Re: wa sponsorship update

Originally Posted by vsnb
So, is it actually 4 months instead of 3 which they declare?
Well currently applicant of April 2009 are getting the sponsorship letter and it is expected that the applicants of May and June will have it by the end of Aug. July 09 applicant will get it during or before the end of sept, hence the duration is now less than 3 months.
thanks
Old Jul 26th 2009, 1:57 pm
Forum Regular

pangkalizer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by asifrupani
Well currently applicant of April 2009 are getting the sponsorship letter and it is expected that the applicants of May and June will have it by the end of Aug. July 09 applicant will get it during or before the end of sept, hence the duration is now less than 3 months.
thanks
hmnnn.. i think they have just finished march applicants... and only few VERY in-demand April applicant got their SS... so 4 months still is the realistic timeline for WA SS application.
Old Jul 26th 2009, 2:12 pm

Figment has a brilliant futureFigment has a brilliant futureFigment has a brilliant futureFigment has a brilliant futureFigment has a brilliant futureFigment has a brilliant futureFigment has a brilliant future

I was told by my agent to expect something in about 4 months from WA SS so it sounds like her timeline is about right. It sounds like the acceptance rate is quite high has anyone failed yet?

Last edited by Figment; Jul 26th 2009 at 2:19 pm.
Old Jul 26th 2009, 2:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

helloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Figment
I was told by my agent to expect something in about 4 months from WA SS so it sounds like her timeline is about right.It sound like the acceptance rate is quite high has anyone faled yet?
earlier they use to mention 12-16 weeks still its same
Old Jul 26th 2009, 5:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

shafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really nice

Originally Posted by krishnaecetech
Thanks mate .... Any idea when and how often in a year western australian government review their state sponsorship policies

I guesss there is no cost for applying for this sponsoship
As far as I can remember , it has remained unchanged for almost two years.

Currently no charges, but some other states are planning to charge and with very high volume of application for SS, WA might be tempted to charge a fee,
Old Jul 26th 2009, 7:30 pm
Forum Regular

krishnaecetech is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shafanm
As far as I can remember , it has remained unchanged for almost two years.

Currently no charges, but some other states are planning to charge and with very high volume of application for SS, WA might be tempted to charge a fee,
Thanks once again ... One last question any idea how many sponsorships they have for offer during a year
Old Jul 27th 2009, 1:31 am
BE Enthusiast

shafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really nice

Originally Posted by krishnaecetech
Thanks once again ... One last question any idea how many sponsorships they have for offer during a year
There are'nt any restriction on the state as to how many sponsorship they can sponsor, however on the " off the list nomination " they can go only up 500.

cheers
Old Jul 27th 2009, 5:35 am
Just Joined

krsna_r is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shafanm
It's hard to predict the timeline for visa grant, because lots of factors matters, there are some with CSL from sept 2008, and if you are from a HR country the job verification process is vigorous,
But DIAC assures with in 10 days from the grant of SS a CO will be allocated, but there are some without

Do go through all the recent threads on BE with regard to timeline and you will get a fairly good idea.

Is not the SS given more priority than the CSL.Even if our occupation is not on the CSL and we have a SS our applications will be processed faster.
What's a complete document and how can we be sure about it.Will the WA give any information if the documents are not complete.
Old Jul 27th 2009, 7:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by krsna_r
Is not the SS given more priority than the CSL.Even if our occupation is not on the CSL and we have a SS our applications will be processed faster.
What's a complete document and how can we be sure about it.Will the WA give any information if the documents are not complete.
If I understood your question correctly,
Those with SS are the second most top on the priority processing list, first being ENS and third being CSL.
On this thread some where I've given what are the most needed documents for WA SS, if you have additional supporting docs like bank statement to prove funds availability,or anything which will further highlight your achievement or skill go ahead, scan and send it to them, there is no harm, In fact I scanned over 17 certificates of mine, but don'nt miss on the important documents,
Once your online application is successful you will get reference number starting with " SMT " . keep it safely for future communication with WA.

Some times they might communicate with you if there were any shortfalls in
documents, they did contact me to clarify as there were discrepancies on the number of dependants, but you cannot count on it all the time, if all docs are not in order they could reject you application, so double check all doc's attached before pressing the send button

hope this helps you
all the best
Old Jul 27th 2009, 3:49 pm
Forum Regular

Asanka is an unknown quantity at this point

Old Jul 27th 2009, 3:51 pm
Forum Regular

visa granted today..
Old Jul 27th 2009, 3:54 pm
Forum Regular

applied march fop wa ss and approved it june..med finalised 15th july..all show as met yesterday and visa granted today..
Old Jul 27th 2009, 3:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

helloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant future

Congrats.
Old Jul 27th 2009, 4:47 pm
Forum Regular

asifrupani will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Asanka
visa granted today..
CONGRATULATIONS AND VERY BEST OF LUCK , AND DON'T FORGET TO PRAY FOR THOSE WHO ARE STILL WAITING
Old Jul 27th 2009, 4:59 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks a lot ,.all the best for all who ar still waiting..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.