wa sponsorship update

Old Jul 22nd 2009, 9:39 am
BE Enthusiast

shafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really nice
Default Re: wa sponsorship update

Originally Posted by JBandVicki
Yippeeeeeee

We got our SS from WA today just under 18 weeks after applying. We sent our application on 20th March.

It pays to be patient folks, i didn't call or hassel them, an email just appeared in my inbox this morning with an attachment and a message saying a hard copy of my approval would follow in the post.

Congratulation BankVicki,
Your approval give us hope.

all the best in you next step.
BTW what is your occupation.
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 9:42 am
BE Enthusiast

shafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really nice

Originally Posted by debi_wayne
Congrats to all that have ss, we are 18 weeks on Thursday so maybe us soon?
Are you waiting for the WA SS,
sorry I cant see it on your signature.
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 9:47 am
BE Enthusiast

I did call SBDC today and spoke to my CO and was told it is under process and have to wait for another two weeks,
I am on the 16th week.
What else to do but wait and see.
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 10:46 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JBandVicki
Yippeeeeeee

We got our SS from WA today just under 18 weeks after applying. We sent our application on 20th March.

It pays to be patient folks, i didn't call or hassel them, an email just appeared in my inbox this morning with an attachment and a message saying a hard copy of my approval would follow in the post.

Congrats!
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 11:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Rodger_lawson is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jen1977ni
Congrats!
Congrats JBanVicki!

BTW, is that the real Jen1977ni on your Avatar?
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 11:37 am
Forum Regular

debi_wayne is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shafanm
Are you waiting for the WA SS,
sorry I cant see it on your signature.
yes wa ss
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 12:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Janna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Rodger_lawson
Congrats JBanVicki!

Yes it is.

By the way, congrats to those who have had their SS granted recently. I hope those of you who are waiting will get theirs soon!
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 1:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Congrats!

That's better lol
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 1:07 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rodger_lawson
Congrats JBanVicki!

Eh? Of course it's me....if I'd wanted to put a fake pic up I'd have chosen someone a h£lluva lot better looking lol
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 1:08 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Eh? Of course it's me....if I'd wanted to put a fake pic up I'd have chosen someone a h£lluva lot better looking lol
The last pic was me too lol
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 1:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by flair002
same reply
we are processing in date of lodgement order although my date is long passed
no hope from them now
hello flair 002,
I just visited a another forum and was surprise to note the very large number of W
A SS march applicants still awaiting for the approval. Yours will be sooner than you think.

I too feel frustrated at times, but the work load at WA would have quadruple since SS was prioritize, probably they still having same manpower to handle all the extra work, Can imagine feel sorry for them
Unfortunately we are caught at the receiving end,
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 1:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by debi_wayne
yes wa ss

Hi debi
Are you a march applicant ?
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 1:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

The last pic was me too lol
Which is the latest dear,
I think this one looks better cos its not closely focused
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 1:45 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Originally Posted by shafanm
Which is the latest dear,
I think this one looks better cos its not closely focused
HAHA I know, that's the point! lol
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 2:13 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Sheffield (UK) -> Kitchener (Canada) -> Perth (Aus)
DimWit17 is an unknown quantity at this point

I got my WA SS approval letter today in the post. It was dated 15th July so it took a week for the letter to arrive to my house even though I am in Perth now.

I applied on the 27th March for WA SS if anyone is curious to calculate the timeline.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.