wa sponsorship update

Old Jul 6th 2009, 6:32 am
BE Enthusiast

flair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant future
Default Re: wa sponsorship update

in the email, the migration officer asked to provide the details within 10 days or he ll be forced to take decision on what she has at hand
does that mean the decision will be made within one week or so?????
any experiences???
its been four months since i lodged my application
Old Jul 6th 2009, 7:19 am
Forum Regular

Location: Sheffield (UK) -> Kitchener (Canada) -> Perth (Aus)
DimWit17 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by flair002
in the email, the migration officer asked to provide the details within 10 days or he ll be forced to take decision on what she has at hand
does that mean the decision will be made within one week or so?????
any experiences???
its been four months since i lodged my application
I think they are slowly processing the applications. I applied on the 27th March so I dont expect to hear anything until the end of July...and that would be wishful thinking....
Old Jul 6th 2009, 7:35 am
BE Enthusiast

flair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by DimWit17
I think they are slowly processing the applications. I applied on the 27th March so I dont expect to hear anything until the end of July...and that would be wishful thinking....
did u get any further email from migration officer requesting details... that would be the first step i guess
Old Jul 6th 2009, 8:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Janna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of light

I phoned them this morning and got the usual "we are processing applications around that time". I explained that we've waited 16 weeks and now our 17th week starts tomorrow.

She said we should here something soon. She reckons if we haven't heard anything for another 2 to 3 then to phone back....

Still more waiting!
Old Jul 6th 2009, 8:34 am
BE Enthusiast

did u have an officer assigned to ur case???
if yes did u manage to talk to him??
the person at counter said i cannot get u through to the person concerned
Old Jul 6th 2009, 8:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Janna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of light

I know we have a case officer because when I phoned two weeks ago whoever I spoke to said it had been allocated. I spoke to the reception initially and she put me through to someone. This time it sounded like I got straight through to someone in the know so to speak. She looked at our application on the system and was friendly enough although not too forthcoming with positive information.

I don't really want to push the subject. They are quite stressed with the amount of applications they are getting. I would like our answer now of course, but we didn't have to pay anything for our application so I guess we'll find out as and when they're ready. I don't they are coping with the amount of applications they're receiving. I do kind of feel sorry for them.

I'll give it another couple of weeks and then it will be 4 months since we applied.

It may be that we will get an answer any day now. If someone with a later application date than us gets approved before us then I'll make waves I think.
Old Jul 6th 2009, 9:25 am
Forum Regular

Asanka is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Janna and Nick
I know we have a case officer because when I phoned two weeks ago whoever I spoke to said it had been allocated. I spoke to the reception initially and she put me through to someone. This time it sounded like I got straight through to someone in the know so to speak. She looked at our application on the system and was friendly enough although not too forthcoming with positive information.

I don't really want to push the subject. They are quite stressed with the amount of applications they are getting. I would like our answer now of course, but we didn't have to pay anything for our application so I guess we'll find out as and when they're ready. I don't they are coping with the amount of applications they're receiving. I do kind of feel sorry for them.

I'll give it another couple of weeks and then it will be 4 months since we applied.

It may be that we will get an answer any day now. If someone with a later application date than us gets approved before us then I'll make waves I think.
hi..be pation..you know i had to wait 4 .5 monts to get the approval..u will get it soon...good luck.
Old Jul 6th 2009, 5:29 pm
Forum Regular

Duncan_Mc will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Asanka
hi..be pation..you know i had to wait 4 .5 monts to get the approval..u will get it soon...good luck.
Please, remind us when you applied and received SS, and your speciality.

I think it's not worthwhile right now to disturb them if your timeline less than 4 calendar month.
But this waiting is the worst in my life.

Last edited by Duncan_Mc; Jul 6th 2009 at 5:35 pm.
Old Jul 6th 2009, 6:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

I would agree apart from the fact that our case is with a migration officer and has been since the 23rd June. That's 2 weeks and we have not heard a dicky bird. Thought 2 weeks would be enough to have decided our application by now..... but apparently not!

Will wait some more though.... seems we have no choice!
Old Jul 6th 2009, 7:17 pm
Forum Regular

Duncan_Mc will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Janna and Nick
I would agree apart from the fact that our case is with a migration officer and has been since the 23rd June. That's 2 weeks and we have not heard a dicky bird. Thought 2 weeks would be enough to have decided our application by now..... but apparently not!

Will wait some more though.... seems we have no choice!
I think something has been changed in WA SS procedure or they wait for something to happen before start to issue SS again. Who knows, it might be this thursday's June employment data. Or maybe I'm just exaggerating. Need some rest.
Old Jul 10th 2009, 8:30 am
Forum Regular

Griffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really nice

PERTH HERE WE COME!!!!!

This morning the online page of our application process has been updated to show........

All applicants APPROVED!!!!!

I am strugling to contain myself! I wish you all well for your processes. eep strong!

All the best and thanks for your support even just reading other peoples posts have been a help!
Old Jul 10th 2009, 8:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Rodger_lawson is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Griffangus
PERTH HERE WE COME!!!!!

This morning the online page of our application process has been updated to show........

I am strugling to contain myself! I wish you all well for your processes. eep strong!

All the best and thanks for your support even just reading other peoples posts have been a help!
Heartiest Congratulations Griffangus! Wish you all the very best!
Old Jul 10th 2009, 10:15 am
BE Enthusiast

shafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really nice

Originally Posted by shafanm
I just went through all the 400 posts on this thread and observed that 18 have successfully secured their WA SS, and upto Feb almost all has been cleared,
Are there any Feb applicant ? pls raise you hand.

but there are quite a few pending cases for March and they are

Duncan
Twinkleann0814
Jeanna and Nick
DimiWitt
JBanvicki
Sunshine
Shafanm
If I have missed any of the march applicant please advice.

Also I observed bulk of the issues were made on the latter part of the each month, so lets assume next week will be our week.

Last WA SS was issued on the 21 june to johnri, who has submitted the application in 16th march, since then no movement at all,
the above group of march applicant almost all have completed their 15 weeks
and still waiting.
I wonder whats goinon ......

From this thread I've observed most of the SS issues were done mostly on the last week of each month, if that is the case we'll be over 17 weeks thats over 4 months,
Old Jul 10th 2009, 12:32 pm
Forum Regular

cartertucker is on a distinguished road

PERTH HERE WE COME!!!!!

Congratulations, thats great news
Old Jul 10th 2009, 12:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

PERTH HERE WE COME!!!!!

Congratulations Griffangus! What wonderful news! When are you planning on making the move? All the best!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.