VICTORIA STATE SPONSORED APPLICATIONS

Old Sep 24th 2009, 3:34 pm
Just Joined

sam99r is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: VICTORIA STATE SPONSORED APPLICATIONS

Originally Posted by qwerqwer
Hi Sam, I think Victoria is not so bad in terms of Jobs Market, coz Melbourne was formal capital and also large population city in AU, (if I am not wrong)

But NSW, Sydney is the best job market as it is Financial Capital.

Weather wise, Sydney is more warmer and sunny than Melbourne
Living Cost wise (I research) Melbourne is more cheaper than Sydney.

(I'm not so sure about statics about Job Markets and Living Cost, because of I'm still reading and collection Information like you)

Qwerqwer - thanks for the reply - however by victoria i meant regional victoria... i m thinking of applying for vic to get state sponsorship..
Is it relatively easy to find job in finance field in places like Ballarat, Bendigo or Geelong?
Old Sep 28th 2009, 6:13 pm
Forum Regular

chaman is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

I'm trying to apply online for VIC sponsorship. In the attachments page, I can attached only one file for the certificates. how can I attached all my certificates?
Old Sep 28th 2009, 6:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

freebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chaman
Hi,

I'm trying to apply online for VIC sponsorship. In the attachments page, I can attached only one file for the certificates. how can I attached all my certificates?
Can you put all the certs in one file. i.e. a multi page document?
Old Sep 29th 2009, 4:55 am
Siozakk

khurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nice

Originally Posted by freebo
I asked them how to attach multiple documents and they said that they dont need any documents except ACS letter and CV. No need to attach any degrees, certificates, letters or other things. So u better ask them too by calling them or sending them a query.
Old Sep 29th 2009, 5:01 am

dhreetiman will become famous soon enoughdhreetiman will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by freebo
on receiving the CV & ACS letter, they would email you and ask you the rest of the docs..
Old Sep 29th 2009, 8:26 am
Forum Regular

chaman is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dhreetiman
on receiving the CV & ACS letter, they would email you and ask you the rest of the docs..
I created a single PDF file with allthe certificates and uploaded it.
now have to wait....

thanks for the information.
Old Sep 29th 2009, 11:47 am
Siozakk

khurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nice

Originally Posted by dhreetiman
no they dont ask for other documents even later. according to them, they dont need other documents for assessing. The thing that matters to them is only "CV" and obviously ACS letter is needed as a proof of ur skill assessment.
Old Sep 29th 2009, 12:28 pm
Forum Regular

alzo will become famous soon enoughalzo will become famous soon enough

Just got a News Alert from VIC. Still waiting on the review.

News Alert from Victoria’s Skilled and Business Migration Program
This is to notify you that the Australian Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC) has set new priority processing arrangements for certain Skilled Migration visas. The current priority processing Direction commenced on 23 September 2009.

The Direction applies to applications in the pipeline that have not been finalised, and to applications lodged with DIAC on or after 23 September 2009.

If your nominated occupation is not on the Critical Skills List (CSL) and you have applied for and are successful in obtaining Victorian Government sponsorship before the end of 2009, DIAC has stated that it is unlikely that your visa will be finalised before the end of 2012.

Victoria will however continue to process State sponsorships based on our skills in demand list -
Liveinvictoria.vic.gov.au/skills-in-demand. This means your application will be given priority once the higher priority groups are finalised in accordance with the Ministerial Direction. Without an occupation on the CSL, or sponsorship by an employer, State Government or family member resident in Australia, your application will not be processed until after 2012.

For specific information about processing times under the new priority processing Direction please refer to DIAC’s General Skilled Migration Client Service Charter webpage at: http://www.immi.gov.au/about/charter.../visas/8.0.htm.

Further information and FAQs on the priority processing Direction can be found on DIAC’s ‘What’s New? Recent Changes in General Skilled Migration’ webpage at: http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener.../whats-new.htm.

Kind regards,
Skilled and Business Migration Program
Workforce Victoria
Department of Innovation, Industry and Regional Development
GPO Box 4509, Melbourne, Victoria 3000
LiveInVictoria.vic.gov.au |www.employment.vic.gov.au
Old Sep 29th 2009, 1:18 pm

dhreetiman will become famous soon enoughdhreetiman will become famous soon enough

even i got the same email today morning..
Old Sep 29th 2009, 1:28 pm
Siozakk

Originally Posted by chaman
Hi,

As I said they said they don't need other documents (just CV and ACS letter are required) but if you want to send any additional documents, they ask u to send by mail.
Old Sep 29th 2009, 1:30 pm

Originally Posted by khurram
As I said they said they don't need other documents (just CV and ACS letter are required) but if you want to send any additional documents, they ask u to send by mail.
thats correct.. they wanted me to update my CV with some more details, thats when i sent them the rest of the docs..
Old Sep 29th 2009, 1:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

freebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond repute

Vic have been pretty slow with SS applications lately too, mine has been there about 13 weeks and not heard anything, lots of others in the same boat.
Old Sep 29th 2009, 4:04 pm
Forum Regular

ThKmOZ has a spectacular aura aboutThKmOZ has a spectacular aura aboutThKmOZ has a spectacular aura about

Yes, I saw in TimeLine tracking page, VIC ss is not working since July 09'
Old Sep 29th 2009, 8:24 pm
Just Joined

tamercool is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear all

Can anybody explain ????????????????????????????????????????????
i received this email from Victoria sponsorship !!!!!!

Dear Tamer ,,,,

Thank you for your application for sponsorship under the 176 - Sponsored visa scheme.

To be eligible for state sponsorship you will need to be assessed by Engineers Australia. Visit the Engineers Australia website for details on gaining your assessment and application forms: Engineers Australia Ι Engineers Australia.

The Skilled and Business Migration Program will hold your application open for three months to enable you to complete the assessment process. Once you receive your Engineers Australia assessment, forward a copy to the Skilled and Business Migration Program.

We look forward to receiving your skill assessment.

Please quote Reference Number : SS-xxxx-xxxx in all of your communication to us.

Kind Regards,

Workforce Victoria

Department Of Innovation, Industry and Regional Development

GPO Box 4509, Melbourne, 3000

pleasE advice i already sent my assessment by AIM to vic ss
25 aug 2009 application for assessment recived by AIM
1 sept 2009 positive assessement By AIM
Engineering Manager can assessment by ( AIM ) OR ( Engineers Australia) ITS THE SAME
AS mention in Engineering Managers 1221-11 - Australian Skills Recognition Information
Thanks
can anyone advice , what is it mean ?
Old Sep 29th 2009, 9:01 pm
Just Joined

tamercool is an unknown quantity at this point

i got the same email today morning..

Originally Posted by alzo
Just got a News Alert from VIC. Still waiting on the review.

News Alert from Victoria’s Skilled and Business Migration Program
This is to notify you that the Australian Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC) has set new priority processing arrangements for certain Skilled Migration visas. The current priority processing Direction commenced on 23 September 2009.

The Direction applies to applications in the pipeline that have not been finalised, and to applications lodged with DIAC on or after 23 September 2009.

If your nominated occupation is not on the Critical Skills List (CSL) and you have applied for and are successful in obtaining Victorian Government sponsorship before the end of 2009, DIAC has stated that it is unlikely that your visa will be finalised before the end of 2012.

Victoria will however continue to process State sponsorships based on our skills in demand list -
Liveinvictoria.vic.gov.au/skills-in-demand. This means your application will be given priority once the higher priority groups are finalised in accordance with the Ministerial Direction. Without an occupation on the CSL, or sponsorship by an employer, State Government or family member resident in Australia, your application will not be processed until after 2012.

For specific information about processing times under the new priority processing Direction please refer to DIAC’s General Skilled Migration Client Service Charter webpage at: http://www.immi.gov.au/about/charter.../visas/8.0.htm.

Further information and FAQs on the priority processing Direction can be found on DIAC’s ‘What’s New? Recent Changes in General Skilled Migration’ webpage at: http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener.../whats-new.htm.

Kind regards,
Workforce Victoria
Department of Innovation, Industry and Regional Development
GPO Box 4509, Melbourne, Victoria 3000
LiveInVictoria.vic.gov.au |www.employment.vic.gov.au

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.