VICTORIA STATE SPONSORED APPLICATIONS

Old Sep 16th 2009, 1:00 am
Forum Regular

korn_bo2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: VICTORIA STATE SPONSORED APPLICATIONS

i have applied last aug 15, and received an email asking why I want to stay in Vic since I'm 176 NSW Relative Sponsored..

so im expecting the results by mid october.... hope to have a positive results...
Old Sep 16th 2009, 3:27 am
Forum Regular

mahbub1230 is an unknown quantity at this point

Can you please PCC means what.

Thanks
Mahbub

Originally Posted by aman_sharma2k1
Off course...you have to say YES because 175 is relevant to State sponsorship. .. and also don't forget to provide some File reference no. also mention you Transaction no.

Good luck
Old Sep 16th 2009, 3:34 am
BE Enthusiast

namecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by mahbub1230
Can you please PCC means what.

Thanks
Mahbub
Police Clearance Certificate
Old Sep 16th 2009, 6:48 am
Forum Regular

JBandVicki is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by alzo
anyone hear back on their applications from VIC SS this week?
E-mailed Vic to ask why it's taking so long they just said my apps still at industry panel so I finally sucummed and phoned them, they we're pretty unhelpful just said it's at industry pannel and there's nothing they can do until they hear something back, now into week 22.

Old Sep 16th 2009, 7:09 am
Forum Regular

VickyMel is an unknown quantity at this point

anyone hear back on their applications from VIC SS this week?
Nothing heard by us yet - almost 12 weeks now.
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 8:57 am
Forum Regular

ThKmOZ has a spectacular aura aboutThKmOZ has a spectacular aura aboutThKmOZ has a spectacular aura about

any information about recent months VIC SS timeline?

currently I've lodged my 175 application and I'm afraid of my IELTS band is not good and thinking to apply 176 VIC ss, (coz vic ss only ask for band 6.0).
and I've believe MELs IT Jobs is not so bad and not so different as SYD IT market.

Please help and share about VIC SS recent months timeline and info.
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 9:08 am
Forum Regular

ThKmOZ has a spectacular aura aboutThKmOZ has a spectacular aura aboutThKmOZ has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by JBandVicki
E-mailed Vic to ask why it's taking so long they just said my apps still at industry panel so I finally sucummed and phoned them, they we're pretty unhelpful just said it's at industry pannel and there's nothing they can do until they hear something back, now into week 22.

week 22, oh dear, nearly 6 months, Gosh!
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 12:41 pm
Forum Regular

alzo will become famous soon enoughalzo will become famous soon enough

[QUOTE=JBandVicki;7935121]E-mailed Vic to ask why it's taking so long they just said my apps still at industry panel so I finally sucummed and phoned them, they we're pretty unhelpful just said it's at industry pannel and there's nothing they can do until they hear something back, now into week 22.

[/QUOTE

did they share any info on when the next industry panel would be held?
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 2:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

mpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud of

same here around 20+ weeks. The estimated period of 12 weeks is blown into pieces.. Not sure what is happening with VIC...
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 2:38 pm
Forum Regular

JBandVicki is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=alzo;7957239]
Originally Posted by JBandVicki

[/QUOTE

did they share any info on when the next industry panel would be held?
Nope they were completely unhelpful. I e-mailed to ask if there was some sort of problem and whether they could check to make sure everything was in order or if the industry panel needed more info etc and this is what i got back.

Dear JBand Vicki,

Thank you for your email. As you have been advised in our emails dated 22nd June, 4th August and 16th September 2009 and via telephone on 16th September your application is still being assessed by our Industry Panel. While we apologise for the delay we are unable to provide you with an outcome until one has been reached. Please be assured we will contact you as soon as an outcome has been reached. We will not respond to any further status requests from you.

Please quote Reference Number : SS-2009-***** in all of your communication to us.

Kind Regards,

Skilled and Business Migration Program

Workforce Victoria

Department Of Innovation, Industry and Regional Development

GPO Box 4509, Melbourne, 3000

www.liveinvictoria.vic.gov.au |

T: 03 9938 0556 | F: 03 9938 0547 | [email protected]

So now it looks like I'm stuck in limbo as they've decided not to answer any more e-mails from me, 4 is obviously the limit.

Nothing to do but wait and wait and wait I guess. Hope others are having more luck.
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 3:07 pm
Forum Regular

alzo will become famous soon enoughalzo will become famous soon enough

Anyone else having the same issue..ie not heard back on your 176 application from VIC past the 10 week mark?

Can you share you occupation and the date you applied. Txs
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 3:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

freebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond repute

Just in case anyone on this thread hasn't heard there have been some major changes with relation to the priority given to non CSL SS applications, being discussed here http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=632120
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 3:58 pm
Just Joined

sam99r is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=maverickdale;7358264]Hi friends,

Just thought of creating a new thread for VICTORIA State Sponsorship Applications. This will help us update each other on the timelines relative to our Victoria state sponsorship applications down to the VISA grant date.

I will start with my own timeline. Kindly input fellow Victoria State Sponsored Applicants with your necessary applications details.

Let's start and keep the ball rolling!

Cheers,
maverickdale

[Hi Maverick,
Wud b great if u can explain how this visa works... once i complete 2 years stay in reg area and 1 years stay in reg area... can i apply for a regular visa which will allow me to work anywhere in australia?
Also how good or bad is the job scene for accountants/financial analysts/ fin mgrs in victoria? i am planning to apply for 176- victoria...
Sam
Old Sep 24th 2009, 2:38 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sam99r
Wud b great if u can explain how this visa works... once i complete 2 years stay in reg area and 1 years stay in reg area... can i apply for a regular visa which will allow me to work anywhere in australia?
Also how good or bad is the job scene for accountants/financial analysts/ fin mgrs in victoria? i am planning to apply for 176- victoria...
Sam
Hi Sam, I think Victoria is not so bad in terms of Jobs Market, coz Melbourne was formal capital and also large population city in AU, (if I am not wrong)

But NSW, Sydney is the best job market as it is Financial Capital.

Weather wise, Sydney is more warmer and sunny than Melbourne
Living Cost wise (I research) Melbourne is more cheaper than Sydney.

(I'm not so sure about statics about Job Markets and Living Cost, because of I'm still reading and collection Information like you)
Old Sep 24th 2009, 7:51 am

dhreetiman will become famous soon enoughdhreetiman will become famous soon enough

[QUOTE=JBandVicki;7957610]

Nope they were completely unhelpful. I e-mailed to ask if there was some sort of problem and whether they could check to make sure everything was in order or if the industry panel needed more info etc and this is what i got back.

Dear JBand Vicki,

Thank you for your email. As you have been advised in our emails dated 22nd June, 4th August and 16th September 2009 and via telephone on 16th September your application is still being assessed by our Industry Panel. While we apologise for the delay we are unable to provide you with an outcome until one has been reached. Please be assured we will contact you as soon as an outcome has been reached. We will not respond to any further status requests from you.

Please quote Reference Number : SS-2009-***** in all of your communication to us.

Kind Regards,

Skilled and Business Migration Program

Workforce Victoria

Department Of Innovation, Industry and Regional Development

GPO Box 4509, Melbourne, 3000

www.liveinvictoria.vic.gov.au |

T: 03 9938 0556 | F: 03 9938 0547 | [email protected]

So now it looks like I'm stuck in limbo as they've decided not to answer any more e-mails from me, 4 is obviously the limit.

Nothing to do but wait and wait and wait I guess. Hope others are having more luck.

well.. i had lodged my application on 11th June, 2009 for VIC SS.. waited as they suggested for more than 10 weeks and finally around a week past 3 months, i contacted them via the online query form on liveinvictoria page. They said they would check and get back to me.

They checked and were not able to locate my application so asked me to re-submit the application. I filed a new application and emailed them the pdf of both the application with dates on them and the screenshot of my liveinvictoria page which showed both the applications. Then we went through a sequence of emails and finally they have indicated that they are waiting for the industry pannel review meeting..

Its sad but cant help.. the wait still continues........................

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.