VICTORIA STATE SPONSORED APPLICATIONS

Old Feb 22nd 2011, 7:08 am
Forum Regular

mscrashed is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: VICTORIA STATE SPONSORED APPLICATIONS

didn't expect this sort of replay. i am not in a mood for any sort of conversation over this atm. however i must say that some people really remain looser in their whole life and cant digest when others progress with their goal

I will wait for some positive feedback irrespective of the applicants expertise in some language...
Old Feb 22nd 2011, 7:13 am
Just Joined

vinnyoz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by armandra
May be that's the reason they thought you might as well never stay in Vic once the visa is granted.

The fact of the matter is there are more than 10x applications for x places available under SMP. Vic is spoilt for choice. One reason is good enough for them to weed the app out. Sad, but that's the spate of things now.

Good luck with your 176 app already lodged which would be approved eventually!!!!!

armandra!
I was never asked to write them a statement explaining why I would like to move to Victoria.

I have very valid reasons to move there instead of Perth, where my sister is. If they require me to write them a statement, I would gladly do it.

Right now, I would like to them to reconsider my state sponsorship application by letting me prove to them that I am committed and have enough funds to support myself until I get a job.
Old Feb 22nd 2011, 9:22 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mscrashed
didn't expect this sort of replay. i am not in a mood for any sort of conversation over this atm. however i must say that some people really remain looser in their whole life and cant digest when others progress with their goal

I will wait for some positive feedback irrespective of the applicants expertise in some language...
Your friend needs to write exactly what has been asked for - the reasons why he wants to live in Victoria. No-one here can write that for him as only HE is aware of the reasons he thinks Victoria should sponsor him. If he is at that much of a loss as to what to write, then i would venture to suggest maybe Victoria should be saving their sponsorship for someone who DOES want to live there.
Old Feb 23rd 2011, 1:49 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Your friend needs to write exactly what has been asked for - the reasons why he wants to live in Victoria. No-one here can write that for him as only HE is aware of the reasons he thinks Victoria should sponsor him. If he is at that much of a loss as to what to write, then i would venture to suggest maybe Victoria should be saving their sponsorship for someone who DOES want to live there.
My appeal to Victoria got rejected.

It is not the end of the world. I have to wait on my 176 visa's finalisation.
Old Feb 23rd 2011, 4:58 am
Premium Member

armandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nice

Originally Posted by vinnyoz
My appeal to Victoria got rejected.

It is not the end of the world. I have to wait on my 176 visa's finalisation.
vinnyoz,

You said in an earlier post about appealing the rejection. Did you send the bank statements and letter of commitment? And what was the exact reply from Vic?

armandra!
Old Mar 22nd 2011, 8:53 am
Just Joined

Redlad is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down Re: VICTORIA STATE SPONSORED APPLICATIONS

Just got a rejection email through this morning. Apparantly there is not enough demand for people with my skills and experience even though I am a Buidling Associate (On List) and have over 14 years experience. They said they would reconsider should I get a job offer.
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 1:46 am
Just Joined

vinnyoz,

You said in an earlier post about appealing the rejection. Did you send the bank statements and letter of commitment? And what was the exact reply from Vic?

armandra!
The response was:

The application has been reviewed and the decision remains unchanged.

As previously advised, the assessment is based on an evaluation of the applicant’s ability to successfully establish themselves and any dependents in Victoria, and commitment to Victoria. We are unable to provide more detailed information on the specific reasons for this decision.

Applicants are entitled to reapply for Victorian Government sponsorship six months after the date of refusal, provided the nominated occupation remains eligible for nomination.
Very vague answer. I have given up on Victoria sponsorship. I am still waiting for my 176 visa to be finalised. It should be finalised by the end of 2011 as they promised but I think they will be further delays.

I've been waiting since April 2008. I just applied for NZ migration last week as my backup plan. Who knows I may get rejected by AU at the end of 2011? Maybe I may get 2 visas by the end of the year.
Old May 13th 2011, 9:47 am
Forum Regular

sheraz is an unknown quantity at this point

hey guys how much we will have to wait..?????....

i am bitting my nails..........

any good news from everyone...

iv applied on 24th jan2011......
Old May 13th 2011, 11:47 am
Premium Member

armandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nice

Originally Posted by sheraz
hey guys how much we will have to wait..?????....

i am bitting my nails..........

any good news from everyone...

iv applied on 24th jan2011......
Just a week or so more before you hear from Vic. Count on me for that!

armandra!
Old May 14th 2011, 8:03 am
Forum Regular

sheraz is an unknown quantity at this point

Just a week or so more before you hear from Vic. Count on me for that!

armandra!
dear armandra.

yeah u may be rite..

i also do think tht this week can be decisive ..

hoping for the best...