VICTORIA STATE SPONSORED APPLICATIONS

Old Mar 9th 2009, 1:59 am
  #1  
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 43
maverickdale is on a distinguished road
Default VICTORIA STATE SPONSORED APPLICATIONS

Hi friends,

Just thought of creating a new thread for VICTORIA State Sponsorship Applications. This will help us update each other on the timelines relative to our Victoria state sponsorship applications down to the VISA grant date.

I will start with my own timeline. Kindly input fellow Victoria State Sponsored Applicants with your necessary applications details.

Let's start and keep the ball rolling!

Cheers,
maverickdale


(1) VIC SPONSORSHIP GRANT DATE (2) VISA TYPE (3) CO Date (4) Grant Visa Date

1. 3 March 2009 (2) 175 to 176 3. CO - waiting............... 4. waiting.............
maverickdale is offline  
Old Mar 9th 2009, 2:16 pm
  #2  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 18
mehrish is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: VICTORIA STATE SPONSORED APPLICATIONS

Originally Posted by maverickdale View Post
Hi friends,

Just thought of creating a new thread for VICTORIA State Sponsorship Applications. This will help us update each other on the timelines relative to our Victoria state sponsorship applications down to the VISA grant date.

I will start with my own timeline. Kindly input fellow Victoria State Sponsored Applicants with your necessary applications details.

Let's start and keep the ball rolling!

Cheers,
maverickdale


(1) VIC SPONSORSHIP GRANT DATE (2) VISA TYPE (3) CO Date (4) Grant Visa Date

1. 3 March 2009 (2) 175 to 176 3. CO - waiting............... 4. waiting.............
hi maverickdale

in which occupation did you applied for vic sponsorship
because I am a cook and I applied ss on 10 of jan 09then it got suspended
waiting for it to resume

thanks
mehrish
mehrish is offline  
Old Mar 10th 2009, 12:43 am
  #3  
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 43
maverickdale is on a distinguished road
Default Re: VICTORIA STATE SPONSORED APPLICATIONS

mehrish,

my nominated occupation is accountant. I applied last January 09 and got a positive result of the sponsorship last 2March 09 only.

Regards,

Originally Posted by mehrish View Post
hi maverickdale

in which occupation did you applied for vic sponsorship
because I am a cook and I applied ss on 10 of jan 09then it got suspended
waiting for it to resume

thanks
mehrish
maverickdale is offline  
Old Mar 10th 2009, 12:59 am
  #4  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 18
mehrish is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: VICTORIA STATE SPONSORED APPLICATIONS

Originally Posted by maverickdale View Post
mehrish,

my nominated occupation is accountant. I applied last January 09 and got a positive result of the sponsorship last 2March 09 only.

Regards,
thanx

mehrish
mehrish is offline  
Old Mar 10th 2009, 12:50 pm
  #5  
Forum Regular
 
navneet108's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 87
navneet108 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: VICTORIA STATE SPONSORED APPLICATIONS

Hi,

I did apply for victoria on 17-January-2009 and positive result for state sponsorship received on 02-March-2009.

Now waiting for CO

Navneet
</IMG></IMG>

Last edited by navneet108; Mar 10th 2009 at 1:10 pm.
navneet108 is offline  
Old Mar 11th 2009, 6:24 pm
  #6  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 139
juliemtaylor is just really nicejuliemtaylor is just really nicejuliemtaylor is just really nicejuliemtaylor is just really nicejuliemtaylor is just really nicejuliemtaylor is just really nicejuliemtaylor is just really nicejuliemtaylor is just really nicejuliemtaylor is just really nice
Default Re: VICTORIA STATE SPONSORED APPLICATIONS

Originally Posted by navneet108 View Post
Hi,

I did apply for victoria on 17-January-2009 and positive result for state sponsorship received on 02-March-2009.

Now waiting for CO

Navneet
</IMG></IMG>
we applied to Vic re 176 sponsorship on 23rd Jan and have ack only still waiting... IT.

Julie x
juliemtaylor is offline  
Old Mar 12th 2009, 12:28 am
  #7  
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 43
maverickdale is on a distinguished road
Default Re: VICTORIA STATE SPONSORED APPLICATIONS

Hi Juliem,

Sit back and relax, you will have it anytime soon since I applied mid of Jan and I received it just last week, 2 March 09. Goodluck

Cheers,


Originally Posted by juliemtaylor View Post
we applied to Vic re 176 sponsorship on 23rd Jan and have ack only still waiting... IT.

Julie x
maverickdale is offline  
Old Mar 12th 2009, 9:04 am
  #8  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 23
ausunnyboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Re: VICTORIA STATE SPONSORED APPLICATIONS

Hi all,
I applied for onshore 886 vic sponsorship on mechanical engineering
Following is the timeline:
06/01/2009 Submission of emailed skilled sponsor application to vic gov.
03/02/2009 Acknowledgment of application
05/02/2009 skill assessment statement sent
05/02/2009 My application has been be closed by the vic gov and the email advised me to apply directly for 175.
05/02/2009 enquire vic gov the reason of closure of my case via
email, stating that I have 110 DIAC points, and that is reasonI applied for skilled sponsorship.
27/02/2009 I was explained by vic gov that the email was sent to me
because I had indicated that I met the 120 point pass mark.
04/03/2009 vic gov called my australian employer.
Now still waiting.

Does any one know their assessing procedure? how long will the outcome be ready after the employer check?
ausunnyboy is offline  
Old Mar 13th 2009, 4:37 pm
  #9  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 38
waitncount has a brilliant futurewaitncount has a brilliant futurewaitncount has a brilliant futurewaitncount has a brilliant futurewaitncount has a brilliant futurewaitncount has a brilliant futurewaitncount has a brilliant future
Default Re: VICTORIA STATE SPONSORED APPLICATIONS

Originally Posted by maverickdale View Post
mehrish,

my nominated occupation is accountant. I applied last January 09 and got a positive result of the sponsorship last 2March 09 only.

Regards,
Maverickdale,

But Accountant is not in the demand list of Victoria but External auditor is there. It's really interesting to know that they nominated you as accountant.
Did you apply 176 or provisional visa?, which occopation you had skill assessment accountant or external auditor? can you please give little detail. i have skill assessment as accountant and already applied with DIAC. I want to apply for nomination to Voctoria but I am really confused .
waitncount is offline  
Old Mar 14th 2009, 12:08 am
  #10  
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 43
maverickdale is on a distinguished road
Default Re: VICTORIA STATE SPONSORED APPLICATIONS

Hi,

You can try if they will count you-in with their Skilled Sponsored Scheme. I have lodged my Vic Sponsorship before the changes were made in the list of Skilled Occupations in Victoria. Before accountant (2211-11) was there until they revised the list recently (January as well). I was just lucky that made it before the changes. I am a 136 applicant and been waiting for a while already. That's the reason why I secured State Sponsorship.

Have u lodged your visa already?

Regards,


Originally Posted by waitncount View Post
Maverickdale,

But Accountant is not in the demand list of Victoria but External auditor is there. It's really interesting to know that they nominated you as accountant.
Did you apply 176 or provisional visa?, which occopation you had skill assessment accountant or external auditor? can you please give little detail. i have skill assessment as accountant and already applied with DIAC. I want to apply for nomination to Voctoria but I am really confused .
maverickdale is offline  
Old Mar 14th 2009, 12:21 am
  #11  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 23
ausunnyboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: VICTORIA STATE SPONSORED APPLICATIONS

Hi Maverickdale,

I applied for the Vic Sponsorship for mechanical engineering on 6/1/2009 before the changes were made in the list of Skilled Occupations in Victoria.Have you head back anything form vic gov yet? Or you know any one recently getting the sponsorship with similar case?
Just don't know how much longer it will take.

Victor

Originally Posted by maverickdale View Post
Hi,

You can try if they will count you-in with their Skilled Sponsored Scheme. I have lodged my Vic Sponsorship before the changes were made in the list of Skilled Occupations in Victoria. Before accountant (2211-11) was there until they revised the list recently (January as well). I was just lucky that made it before the changes. I am a 136 applicant and been waiting for a while already. That's the reason why I secured State Sponsorship.

Have u lodged your visa already?

Regards,
ausunnyboy is offline  
Old Mar 14th 2009, 9:46 am
  #12  
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 43
maverickdale is on a distinguished road
Default Re: VICTORIA STATE SPONSORED APPLICATIONS

Victor,

Can I check something, is Mechanical Engineering in the Victoria List at the time when u lodged your application for STNI in Victoria? If so, have u double checked all your documents submitted for completeness? I am also wondering why until now you haven't received anything from them. I don't have any personal knowledge of any friends under the same circumstance like you have (ME).

Don't worry, I think it is but just proper for you to make a gentle follow on your status. I believed, you should hear something from them on the verdict of your application around this time. You can send an email, quoting the details of your application to them.

Regards,

Maverick



Originally Posted by ausunnyboy View Post
Hi Maverickdale,

I applied for the Vic Sponsorship for mechanical engineering on 6/1/2009 before the changes were made in the list of Skilled Occupations in Victoria.Have you head back anything form vic gov yet? Or you know any one recently getting the sponsorship with similar case?
Just don't know how much longer it will take.

Victor
maverickdale is offline  
Old Mar 14th 2009, 5:29 pm
  #13  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 38
waitncount has a brilliant futurewaitncount has a brilliant futurewaitncount has a brilliant futurewaitncount has a brilliant futurewaitncount has a brilliant futurewaitncount has a brilliant futurewaitncount has a brilliant future
Default Re: VICTORIA STATE SPONSORED APPLICATIONS

Hi Maverickdale,
Thank you very much. I am 175 applicant. I am not CSL so wanted to go for State sponship. I applied WA at the end of Jan and heard nothing. I read in other thread that WA is very slow...

Originally Posted by maverickdale View Post
Hi,

You can try if they will count you-in with their Skilled Sponsored Scheme. I have lodged my Vic Sponsorship before the changes were made in the list of Skilled Occupations in Victoria. Before accountant (2211-11) was there until they revised the list recently (January as well). I was just lucky that made it before the changes. I am a 136 applicant and been waiting for a while already. That's the reason why I secured State Sponsorship.

Have u lodged your visa already?

Regards,
waitncount is offline  
Old Mar 15th 2009, 11:09 pm
  #14  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 10
shane8 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: VICTORIA STATE SPONSORED APPLICATIONS

Hi all

Good day for all. I have already got possitive assesment from ACS and my ASCO code is system manager (2231-11).

so in this case i'll have to score 7.0 in the IELTS or else have to go for state sponsership.

I j ust want to know is my ASCO code is aveilable in Victoria skill shortage list?

and if we applying do we need to show money in out bank account?

Any body in the same boat pls advice?????????

Cheers
shane8 is offline  
Old Mar 15th 2009, 11:23 pm
  #15  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 23
ausunnyboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: VICTORIA STATE SPONSORED APPLICATIONS

Hi Maverickdale,

I applied for onshore 886 vic sponsorship on mechanical engineering which is in the Vic onshore skill list before 12/01/2009
Following is the time line:
06/01/2009 Submission of emailed skilled sponsor application to vic gov.
03/02/2009 Acknowledgment
05/02/2009 skill assessment statement sent
05/02/2009 My application was closed and Vic gov emailed to advise me to apply directly for 175.
05/02/2009 inquire vic gov the reason of closure of my case via
email, stating that I have 110 DIAC points, and that is reason I applied for skilled sponsorship.
27/02/2009 I was explained by vic gov that the email was sent to me
because I had indicated that I met the 120 point pass mark.
04/03/2009 vic gov called my australian employer.

Now still playing the waiting game.

* Does any one know their assessing procedure?
* How long will the outcome be ready after the employer check?
* Should I called Vic Gov again regarding the progress update? ( I have made so many calls to them, but they every time they just ask me to be patient.)




Originally Posted by maverickdale View Post
Victor,

Can I check something, is Mechanical Engineering in the Victoria List at the time when u lodged your application for STNI in Victoria? If so, have u double checked all your documents submitted for completeness? I am also wondering why until now you haven't received anything from them. I don't have any personal knowledge of any friends under the same circumstance like you have (ME).

Don't worry, I think it is but just proper for you to make a gentle follow on your status. I believed, you should hear something from them on the verdict of your application around this time. You can send an email, quoting the details of your application to them.

Regards,

Maverick
ausunnyboy is offline  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.