VICTORIA STATE SPONSORED APPLICATIONS

Old Mar 18th 2009, 11:32 am
Forum Regular

maverickdale is on a distinguished road
Default Re: VICTORIA STATE SPONSORED APPLICATIONS

ausunnyboy,

I am not familiar with the timeline as indicated in your query but I guess you can make a follow at Victoria State Board regarding the status of your sponsorship after all you have provided them with the complete set of documents to support your claims.

Others may share their experiences so we will have more infos on this...

Maverickdale

Originally Posted by ausunnyboy
Hi Maverickdale,

I applied for onshore 886 vic sponsorship on mechanical engineering which is in the Vic onshore skill list before 12/01/2009
Following is the time line:
06/01/2009 Submission of emailed skilled sponsor application to vic gov.
03/02/2009 Acknowledgment
05/02/2009 skill assessment statement sent
05/02/2009 My application was closed and Vic gov emailed to advise me to apply directly for 175.
05/02/2009 inquire vic gov the reason of closure of my case via
email, stating that I have 110 DIAC points, and that is reason I applied for skilled sponsorship.
27/02/2009 I was explained by vic gov that the email was sent to me
because I had indicated that I met the 120 point pass mark.
04/03/2009 vic gov called my australian employer.

Now still playing the waiting game.

* Does any one know their assessing procedure?
* How long will the outcome be ready after the employer check?
* Should I called Vic Gov again regarding the progress update? ( I have made so many calls to them, but they every time they just ask me to be patient.)
Old Mar 18th 2009, 12:24 pm
Just Joined

ausunnyboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Maverickdale,

Thanks for your advice. I just wanna tell you I got my Victoria State Spnsrship yesterday. I have some suggection all applicant:
  • If you think you are eligible for the sponsorship but being rejected, do argue with them. Call them up first and send a email to explain.
  • Apply early if you are still eligible, because you won't know when then will change the list. It happened so often.
  • Send them all relevent supporting document even they did't required when you applied as they my require more infomaton later, and it will delay.

Cheers

Originally Posted by maverickdale
ausunnyboy,

I am not familiar with the timeline as indicated in your query but I guess you can make a follow at Victoria State Board regarding the status of your sponsorship after all you have provided them with the complete set of documents to support your claims.

Others may share their experiences so we will have more infos on this...

Maverickdale
Old Mar 18th 2009, 12:53 pm
Forum Regular

ausunnyboy,

Your welcome, mate! Thats good news. So have you confirm to the grant letter already and in the waiting mode for the CO. I am also waiting for my CO. Victoria sent an email and confirmed that they sent my FORM 1100 after 2weeks since I confirmed my acceptance.

Good luck and keep us updated. By the way, are u currently onshore now? You mentioned about VIc calling your current employer?

Cheers

Hi Maverickdale,

Thanks for your advice. I just wanna tell you I got my Victoria State Spnsrship yesterday. I have some suggection all applicant:
  • If you think you are eligible for the sponsorship but being rejected, do argue with them. Call them up first and send a email to explain.
  • Apply early if you are still eligible, because you won't know when then will change the list. It happened so often.
  • Send them all relevent supporting document even they did't required when you applied as they my require more infomaton later, and it will delay.

Cheers
Old Mar 18th 2009, 1:39 pm
Just Joined

I applied onshore 886 yesterday and inform the vic gov the TRN. Victoria confirm me they were seading the form 1100 to DIAC.

Now waiting for co. Maverickdale, I think you are applying 176 right? But I may not get the co as quick as you do, i.e. 10 days after lodgement.
I don't kown why BSPC did not assign co for 886(state) as quick as ASPC. Even 885 CSL has faster processed than 886 State in BSPC, that seems contraditing the new procesing scheme effective Jan 2009. Anyone know the reason?

VIC Gov did call my Australia empolyer to confirm my work status. But it was brief talk.

ausunnyboy,

Your welcome, mate! Thats good news. So have you confirm to the grant letter already and in the waiting mode for the CO. I am also waiting for my CO. Victoria sent an email and confirmed that they sent my FORM 1100 after 2weeks since I confirmed my acceptance.

Good luck and keep us updated. By the way, are u currently onshore now? You mentioned about VIc calling your current employer?

Cheers
Old Mar 18th 2009, 2:18 pm
GSM 886, Feb 09 applicant

Cath76 is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't kown why BSPC did not assign co for 886(state) as quick as ASPC. Even 885 CSL has faster processed than 886 State in BSPC, that seems contraditing the new procesing scheme effective Jan 2009. Anyone know the reason?
Because there are by far fewer applications for 885's...I don't know anyone in my class who had good enough English (apart from me as I am a native English speaker) who could get the 25 IELTS points to apply for their PR without some sort of sponsorship or applying for TR and going that route.
Old Mar 18th 2009, 2:23 pm
Forum Regular

juliemtaylor is just really nicejuliemtaylor is just really nicejuliemtaylor is just really nicejuliemtaylor is just really nicejuliemtaylor is just really nicejuliemtaylor is just really nicejuliemtaylor is just really nicejuliemtaylor is just really nicejuliemtaylor is just really nice
Cool Re: VICTORIA STATE SPONSORED APPLICATIONS

I applied onshore 886 yesterday and inform the vic gov the TRN. Victoria confirm me they were seading the form 1100 to DIAC.

Now waiting for co. Maverickdale, I think you are applying 176 right? But I may not get the co as quick as you do, i.e. 10 days after lodgement.

VIC Gov did call my Australia empolyer to confirm my work status. But it was brief talk.

well done on the vic sponsorship, we are still waiting for an answer, on 176 application and applied 23rd January!

Julie
Old Mar 18th 2009, 2:45 pm
Just Joined

Good to see you here, Cath.
So in such a case, how long do you do expect to wait before the 886's outcome is ready given the co allocation for 886 in BSPC this week is 2nd Oct 2008.

Also I awared that some offshore applicants upload the signed 80 personal particular form and signed Australian Value statement as supporting document. Do you think it is a good idea for the 886's to do so?

Thanks Cath.

Originally Posted by Cath76
Because there are by far fewer applications for 885's...I don't know anyone in my class who had good enough English (apart from me as I am a native English speaker) who could get the 25 IELTS points to apply for their PR without some sort of sponsorship or applying for TR and going that route.
Old Mar 18th 2009, 2:56 pm

Good to see you here, Cath.
So in such a case, how long do you do expect to wait before the 886's outcome is ready given the co allocation for 886 in BSPC this week is 2nd Oct 2008.

Also I awared that some offshore applicants upload the signed 80 personal particular form and signed Australian Value statement as supporting document. Do you think it is a good idea for the 886's to do so?

Thanks Cath.
Hey, well put it this way, 12th Jan's email from Brisbane said they were processing 6th August, so I am estimating that we may be waiting about four months for our visas...who knows though, it's a guessing game.

Unfortunately not many students are on here to give us advice.

I have completed and uploaded Form 80, I thought though the Australian Value Statement is now part of the Visa Application...may be wrong though.
Old Mar 18th 2009, 3:17 pm
Just Joined

Interestingly, I am gussing 4-5 months as well. So in that case, we may not be able to allocated or being granted a visa in this finacial year. Hope the cut in skilled migrants won't affect us much.

I think I will upload both signed docuement as there is nothing wrong to have better form of declaration with signature.

After logement, I have recieved the following email from [email protected]:

AUTOMATIC NOTIFICATION OF APPLICATION FOR MIGRATION TO AUSTRALIA UNDER THE GENERAL SKILLED MIGRATION PROGRAM - REQUEST FOR FURTHER INFORMATION

I wonder if this is the acknowleagement email.

Cath, according to your experience, should I expect any further email after lodgement?

Originally Posted by Cath76
Hey, well put it this way, 12th Jan's email from Brisbane said they were processing 6th August, so I am estimating that we may be waiting about four months for our visas...who knows though, it's a guessing game.

Unfortunately not many students are on here to give us advice.

I have completed and uploaded Form 80, I thought though the Australian Value Statement is now part of the Visa Application...may be wrong though.
Old Mar 18th 2009, 3:52 pm

Interestingly, I am gussing 4-5 months as well. So in that case, we may not be able to allocated or being granted a visa in this finacial year. Hope the cut in skilled migrants won't affect us much.

I think I will upload both signed docuement as there is nothing wrong to have better form of declaration with signature.

After logement, I have recieved the following email from [email protected]:

AUTOMATIC NOTIFICATION OF APPLICATION FOR MIGRATION TO AUSTRALIA UNDER THE GENERAL SKILLED MIGRATION PROGRAM - REQUEST FOR FURTHER INFORMATION

I wonder if this is the acknowleagement email.

Cath, according to your experience, should I expect any further email after lodgement?
I got that one and also AUTOMATIC NOTIFICATION OF BRIDGING VISA GRANT UNDER THE ONSHORE GENERAL SKILLED MIGRATION PROGRAM

That's all I have received so far
Old Mar 18th 2009, 6:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Camberwell/S.E London > Orpington > Mornington > heart will always be in Tullamore. Co Offaly
steve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to all

hi all

we have applied for victoria state sponsership on monday 16th march changed over from 175 which was lodged in december due to changes in csl ( plumber )

lets see how we go here
Old Mar 18th 2009, 9:14 pm
Just Joined

dougie-jen is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all , thought i would join in this thread too.

1.Vic sponsor applied 20/10/08 recevied 28/10/08

2.176 visa applied on line, No agent, 29/10/08

3.C/O allocated , requested meds and pcc's 02/02/09

4. waiting for visa.

we have sent off medicals and are on route at the moment, Police checks should be with us within next few days,to be fowarded on to C/O. Emailing C/O medicals and xray receipts tonight as back up too and then WAIT
Old Mar 19th 2009, 12:38 am
Forum Regular

ausunnyboy, i read somewhere in the DIAC's weekly timelines status, BSPC is trying to institute an stringent process on On-shore applications. I read in the papers (Aussie News) that there was a massive crack down of bogus employers in Victoria giving out fake work experience certificates. Thus there was a temporary termination of a certain visa type.... until investigation is completed??? I am not sure, but maybe that's one of the many reasons why they are having this stringent process.

By the way, how many days it takes for you to received the confirmation email from Victoria State regarding the submission of your FROM 1100 to DIAC? Yes, I shifted to 176 from a Skilled Independent (175).

Let's continue sharing our updates here so we can be aligned with other VICTORIA SKILLED SPONSORED APPLICATIONS. In a way. it will be us some good indications of the process specifically on our visa type, Sponsored Skilled Migration.

Cheers,

Old Mar 19th 2009, 12:42 am
Forum Regular

Julie, u mean until now you haven't received any news from Victoria? My advise is send them a gentle follow email on the status of your State Nomination in Victoria.

Cheers

Originally Posted by juliemtaylor
well done on the vic sponsorship, we are still waiting for an answer, on 176 application and applied 23rd January!

Julie
Old Mar 19th 2009, 9:29 am
Forum Regular

juliemtaylor is just really nicejuliemtaylor is just really nicejuliemtaylor is just really nicejuliemtaylor is just really nicejuliemtaylor is just really nicejuliemtaylor is just really nicejuliemtaylor is just really nicejuliemtaylor is just really nicejuliemtaylor is just really nice

Julie, u mean until now you haven't received any news from Victoria? My advise is send them a gentle follow email on the status of your State Nomination in Victoria.

Cheers

The Agent that lodged it had an email on 27th February with ack reference and asking for cv etc that we had already enclosed as one big file with the Jan application, so he resent attaching the files seperately. Now waiting...

Julie x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.