VICTORIA STATE SPONSORED APPLICATIONS

Old Mar 25th 2009, 6:54 am
BE Enthusiast

johnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to all
Default Re: VICTORIA STATE SPONSORED APPLICATIONS

hi, i got vic sponsorship with more than 120 points. applied feb 09 sponsorship 5 march 09.
john
Old Mar 25th 2009, 8:06 am
Forum Regular

navneet108 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by shafanm
Does anyone experienced SS refusal on the gounds of having more than 120 points.
Hi,

Even I got my victoria sponsorship with 130 points, i did apply on 17 jan and approved on 2 march

Navneet
Old Mar 25th 2009, 9:17 am
Forum Regular

sdeveloper will become famous soon enoughsdeveloper will become famous soon enough

Hi,

I am planning to apply for the Victoria/NSW state sponsorship (SS) keeping in view the current scenario of priority processing. I have got my positive assessment for 2231-79 with MODL. I am waiting for IELTS result, to be announced on 3rd April 09.

So currently, I am looking into following alternatives to get the best possible processing time

If anyone could suggest something...

1 - Should I lodge my 175 online application now? (without IELTS & SS)
and then add IELTS result and SS letter. (Need to know HOW as well to have clear idea)

2 - Wait for IELTS result, then apply for both SS and 175 online application in parallel. so when got SS letter hopefully, then will change from 175 to 176 (Need to know HOW as well to have clear idea)

3 - Wait for IELTS result, then apply for SS, wait for SS letter, and then apply for 176 online application.

Thanks in Advance...
Old Mar 30th 2009, 6:43 pm
Forum Regular

ronnie98 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by sdeveloper
Hi,

I am planning to apply for the Victoria/NSW state sponsorship (SS) keeping in view the current scenario of priority processing. I have got my positive assessment for 2231-79 with MODL. I am waiting for IELTS result, to be announced on 3rd April 09.

So currently, I am looking into following alternatives to get the best possible processing time

If anyone could suggest something...

1 - Should I lodge my 175 online application now? (without IELTS & SS)
and then add IELTS result and SS letter. (Need to know HOW as well to have clear idea)

2 - Wait for IELTS result, then apply for both SS and 175 online application in parallel. so when got SS letter hopefully, then will change from 175 to 176 (Need to know HOW as well to have clear idea)

3 - Wait for IELTS result, then apply for SS, wait for SS letter, and then apply for 176 online application.

Thanks in Advance...
applied 26th, will wait and see
Old Mar 30th 2009, 6:43 pm
Forum Regular

ronnie98 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by ronnie98
applied 26th, will wait and see
26th march!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Mar 30th 2009, 8:19 pm
Forum Regular

juliemtaylor is just really nicejuliemtaylor is just really nicejuliemtaylor is just really nicejuliemtaylor is just really nicejuliemtaylor is just really nicejuliemtaylor is just really nicejuliemtaylor is just really nicejuliemtaylor is just really nicejuliemtaylor is just really nice

Originally Posted by ronnie98
26th march!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
good luck then, we are still waiting since 23rd January!!!!
Old Apr 1st 2009, 12:39 am
Forum Regular

maverickdale is on a distinguished road

Any updates to State Sponsored Application Victoria with VISA GRANTS??
Old Apr 1st 2009, 12:00 pm
Forum Regular

JBandVicki is an unknown quantity at this point

Have positive MODL ASCO code 2112-11. Applied for Victoria SS 1/4/09 expecting to wait 3 months for response with everything crossed that they don't change the Vic SS occupations in demand list before then...
Old Apr 1st 2009, 6:21 pm
Forum Regular

juliemtaylor is just really nicejuliemtaylor is just really nicejuliemtaylor is just really nicejuliemtaylor is just really nicejuliemtaylor is just really nicejuliemtaylor is just really nicejuliemtaylor is just really nicejuliemtaylor is just really nicejuliemtaylor is just really nice

Originally Posted by JBandVicki
Have positive MODL ASCO code 2112-11. Applied for Victoria SS 1/4/09 expecting to wait 3 months for response with everything crossed that they don't change the Vic SS occupations in demand list before then...

we are still waiting since 23rd January and getting fed up now...

Julie x
Old Apr 1st 2009, 11:02 pm
Forum Regular

withorn is an unknown quantity at this point

I have received this response from victoria and wondering as I am working in Melbourne for last one & half years,have valid job offer and being paid for in nominated job.

As you have nominated your occupation as 2231-79 Computing Professionals nec, you are required to have a valid job offer in your occupation, and evidence that you have accepted this offer of employment. Unfortunately your job offer was not able to be validated and therefore we have closed your file.

My reply to them

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am wondering at the basis for arriving this conclusion as
I have valid job offer and performing my role in occupation ( 2231-79 Computing Professionals nec) in Melbourne for last one & half years.
In support of my claim as per my best understanding ,I have duly provided the offer letter and also the recent payslip as proof that I have accepted this offer of employment and currently performing the same in Melbourne - vic.
I also have valid skill assessment from ASC as proof that I have requisite expertise in my nominated job.In case if you need them please let me know.

Also It appears to me that I am regarded as "an International Student" as per your mention in below mail as "To be eligible for sponsorship as an International Student", which is not the case as I fall under Professional category and applying for visa subcluss 176.

It looks like there are many confusions.

Shall appreciate if you can clarify that what else is missing or required in support of this so that I can do the needful.

A quick discussion on this shall be highly regarded.

In support of this, I had sent all the documents ie job offer,payslip ( as proof of performing this job and being paid for etc) & reference letter in the nominated job.

I am yet to get their response on this as they dont pickup phone.

Wondering what is shortcoming/confusion/issue/what else is required to represent this matter to Victoria ?

How can we contact them directly?

Shall higly appreciate feedback..
Old Apr 1st 2009, 11:33 pm
Forum Regular

slippery30 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by withorn
I have received this response from victoria and wondering as I am working in Melbourne for last one & half years,have valid job offer and being paid for in nominated job.

My reply to them

In support of this, I had sent all the documents ie job offer,payslip ( as proof of performing this job and being paid for etc) & reference letter in the nominated job.

I am yet to get their response on this as they dont pickup phone.

Wondering what is shortcoming/confusion/issue/what else is required to represent this matter to Victoria ?

How can we contact them directly?

Shall higly appreciate feedback..
you call try calling them....but their phone usually goes straight to voice mail. I managed to get hold of one of their staff early morning..
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 1:15 am
Forum Regular

withorn is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by slippery30
you call try calling them....but their phone usually goes straight to voice mail. I managed to get hold of one of their staff early morning..
Thanks slippery30 for your response....

I am dialling their no as much as possible but till now of no avail...but shall keep tring...

any other idea...also wondering usually how long do they take to response by mail?
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 5:25 am
Forum Regular

Dhanuka is an unknown quantity at this point

is there any possibility to get a sponsorship from off-list nominations for Accountant.
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 5:35 am
Forum Regular

slippery30 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Dhanuka
is there any possibility to get a sponsorship from off-list nominations for Accountant.
i would imagine that would be very difficult considering there are many accountants already in the market..
Old Apr 7th 2009, 6:00 pm
Just Joined

dougie-jen is an unknown quantity at this point

We got our VISA!!!

Thanks to all who have given advice and good luck to those who are still waiting.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.