VICTORIA STATE SPONSORED APPLICATIONS

Old Mar 19th 2009, 10:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Damson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: VICTORIA STATE SPONSORED APPLICATIONS

We applied 13 March 2008 for 175 (OH Civil Engineer) currently in UK. Case officer in October 2008. Meds done 25 November 2008. Case Officer 3 January 2009. Visa granted 13 January 2009. 10 months in total.
Old Mar 20th 2009, 2:18 pm
Just Joined

ausunnyboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Cath,

Something conerns me recently. I did my medical examination last year Oct. My housemate received the result when I was away but she opened all my letters including the results. She must be in saint!

When I wanted to book another one, the officer in HSA melbourne told me that is not necessary. Just explain to the co if the results are requested.

In my application I fill out the details of that medical examination.

Should I rebook one or wait till the co really ask me to send the result. coz some of my firend did not need to send the result at all. What do you think, cath?

Can any onshore applicant give me any advice as well?

Originally Posted by Cath76
I got that one and also AUTOMATIC NOTIFICATION OF BRIDGING VISA GRANT UNDER THE ONSHORE GENERAL SKILLED MIGRATION PROGRAM

That's all I have received so far
Old Mar 20th 2009, 2:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Camberwell/S.E London > Orpington > Mornington > heart will always be in Tullamore. Co Offaly
steve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to all

Originally Posted by juliemtaylor
we applied to Vic re 176 sponsorship on 23rd Jan and have ack only still waiting... IT.

Julie x
if you dont mind me asking how long after you apply do you get the ack to say that they will / will not sponser you , have seen you should hear back within ten days

is this right

thanks kelly
Old Mar 21st 2009, 4:24 am
BE Enthusiast

shafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really nice

Hi Mehrish- I too submitted my application as a cook for PR in march under cat 175, I hope to move to melbourne. but the new processing priorities has compelled me to consider getting a state sponsorship from Vic Gov. but unfortunately cooks has been removed from the list. Whats your plan now.
PM me
Old Mar 21st 2009, 11:00 am
Forum Regular

juliemtaylor is just really nicejuliemtaylor is just really nicejuliemtaylor is just really nicejuliemtaylor is just really nicejuliemtaylor is just really nicejuliemtaylor is just really nicejuliemtaylor is just really nicejuliemtaylor is just really nicejuliemtaylor is just really nice

Originally Posted by steve_kelly_and_boys
if you dont mind me asking how long after you apply do you get the ack to say that they will / will not sponser you , have seen you should hear back within ten days

is this right

thanks kelly

We had an acknowledgment of the application that's all after 1 month and are still waiting so far 8 weeks!!!

Julie x
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 3:29 pm
GSM 886, Feb 09 applicant

Cath76 is an unknown quantity at this point

I am not sure what the deal is with the medicals. They say not to send it in if you are onshore and IF they need it they will request it.

If I were you, I would call immigration, tell them it has been accidentally opened and ask what you should do...or, send them an email.

Do it asap to give you time to redo your medical if that is what they require.

Originally Posted by ausunnyboy
Hi Cath,

Something conerns me recently. I did my medical examination last year Oct. My housemate received the result when I was away but she opened all my letters including the results. She must be in saint!

When I wanted to book another one, the officer in HSA melbourne told me that is not necessary. Just explain to the co if the results are requested.

In my application I fill out the details of that medical examination.

Should I rebook one or wait till the co really ask me to send the result. coz some of my firend did not need to send the result at all. What do you think, cath?

Can any onshore applicant give me any advice as well?
Old Mar 24th 2009, 12:56 pm
Just Joined

ponzki is on a distinguished road

My Vic Sponsorship timeline:

January 27 - applied via email (thanks to the advise of my friend, Maverickdale)
February 18 - email received by agent confirming amount that we have to bring in Australia
February 19 - sent reply to Vic government
February 19 - CO allocation (yipee!!!) requesting for additional documents
March 5 - received letter from Vic confirming my asco code (Accountant or External Auditor, lodged as External Auditor with DIAC)
March 17 - submitted COs additional requirements

waiting...waiting...waiting

March 24 - received APPROVAL for state sponsorship

will confirm tomorrow and hopefully lessen the waiting, waiting, waiting time

Goodluck to all of you still waiting
Old Mar 24th 2009, 1:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

shafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really nice

hi Ponzki. Did you apply for PR under any other category before applying for State sponsorship. Also let us know how many points you were able to score, because I was told State Gov are not giving SS for those applicant who has more than 120 points.
Old Mar 24th 2009, 2:56 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by shafanm
hi Ponzki. Did you apply for PR under any other category before applying for State sponsorship. Also let us know how many points you were able to score, because I was told State Gov are not giving SS for those applicant who has more than 120 points.
Yes, 136 visa lodged August 2007. I scored 130 points, I think I was just one of the lucky ones who got SS with score of more than 120 points.
Old Mar 24th 2009, 3:08 pm
Forum Regular

Wal74 will become famous soon enoughWal74 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by ponzki
Yes, 136 visa lodged August 2007. I scored 130 points, I think I was just one of the lucky ones who got SS with score of more than 120 points.
Hi
We were on the CSL and now taken off, and were now thinking about State Sponsorship for Victoria. Does that mean if you score about 120 points, they may refuse you application?

If so then I think we will just have to wait for the 175 to come through.

Also ponkzi what additional documents do they ask for?

Thanks
Old Mar 24th 2009, 3:11 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Ponzki

Sorry forgot to CONGRATULATE you on your SS.
Old Mar 24th 2009, 3:15 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Wal74
Hi
We were on the CSL and now taken off, and were now thinking about State Sponsorship for Victoria. Does that mean if you score about 120 points, they may refuse you application?

If so then I think we will just have to wait for the 175 to come through.

Also ponkzi what additional documents do they ask for?

Thanks
No, they did not ask for any additional documents. They just confirmed how much we can bring with us to Vic (which I answered by giving them a list of my assets). Then later confirmed my ASCO code since my nominated occupation is Accountant-External Auditor (2212-11). They were probably thinking that it was just for Accountant (2211-11) which is not in their list of skills shortage.
Old Mar 24th 2009, 3:35 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Ponzki

Thanks for that.
Old Mar 24th 2009, 5:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Does anyone experienced SS refusal on the gounds of having more than 120 points.
Old Mar 25th 2009, 12:40 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by shafanm
Does anyone experienced SS refusal on the gounds of having more than 120 points.
I think there were some got refused based on this....I have read some posts on another thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.