VICTORIA STATE SPONSORED APPLICATIONS

Old May 8th 2009, 5:13 am
Just Joined

Avstral is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: VICTORIA STATE SPONSORED APPLICATIONS

Originally Posted by shafanm
You are correct Avstral
NWS seems very proactive in offering SS, but I wonder why not much people are interested to move in there even on BE I started a thread to discuss about NWS but the response was very poor.

What is your occupation and the SS you applied is for 176 or 457.
That's right. Seriously, I don't have anything but positive experience speaking to them and obtaining their support.
I applied for 176 as a financier.

I wouldn't say NSW is much more expensive compare to Melbourne, Brisbane or Perth. House prices are 20% higher but the rest is pretty much the same and cheaper.
Old May 8th 2009, 6:47 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Avstral
That's right. Seriously, I don't have anything but positive experience speaking to them and obtaining their support.
I applied for 176 as a financier.

I wouldn't say NSW is much more expensive compare to Melbourne, Brisbane or Perth. House prices are 20% higher but the rest is pretty much the same and cheaper.
I was referring to house prices...
Old May 8th 2009, 6:55 am
Account Closed

aman_sharma2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jen1977ni
I was referring to house prices...
Let me tell why I did not appy for SS for NSW.

1. I don't have 7 in all the sections in IELTS , though I have overall 7.

2. They want 3 years of Exp in SAP. I have only 3.0. I did not want to wait for another 4 months...

3. Offcourse they want some money also for applying there...but this would have never stopped me for applying there..

So my problem was only Ietls score and relevant exp. I don't bother about cost of living etc as in NSW salaries are high as compared to other states...
Old May 8th 2009, 7:36 am
Just Joined

Avstral is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by aman_sharma2k1

2. They want 3 years of Exp in SAP. I have only 3.0. I did not want to wait for another 4 months...

3. Offcourse they want some money also for applying there...but this would have never stopped me for applying there..

So my problem was only Ietls score and relevant exp. I don't bother about cost of living etc as in NSW salaries are high as compared to other states...
Fair enough, mate.
I agree it is pretty hard to get IELTS score of 7.0 and above.
I think many people who have English as second language are facing similar problems.
But why about people with British passports don't apply?
Old May 8th 2009, 7:56 am

dhreetiman will become famous soon enoughdhreetiman will become famous soon enough

pals,

i am trying from last one month.. i am not able to access the online visa application page for victorian sponsorship.. i have registered my account but it doesnt allow me to access the form page..

is there an option for manual application? are forms available anywhere?
Old May 8th 2009, 8:06 am
Forum Regular

JBandVicki is an unknown quantity at this point

And because many occupations that are on Vic and WA SS lists aren't on the NSW SS lists hence there's no point in applying, Simples.
Old May 8th 2009, 8:54 am
BE Enthusiast

mpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud of

Another big reasons for people not applying for NSW
1. They charge money around $250. If your SSV is not granted you lose $250 which huge amount for people like us in sitting in third world countries.
2. They don't even have an online application facility for SSV.
3. They have just 3 IT skills on list as compared to 15-20 skills in Vic and Queensland..

I don't understand why skills like .NET are not demand in NSW when NSW has highest number of IT employers.
Old May 8th 2009, 10:28 am
Forum Regular

bilaln30 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by dhreetiman
pals,

i am trying from last one month.. i am not able to access the online visa application page for victorian sponsorship.. i have registered my account but it doesnt allow me to access the form page..

is there an option for manual application? are forms available anywhere?
This was the problem i faced too. Email to webmaster and call them as follow up. Now they r saying that they didnt recieve my application at all which i submitted on 21 Apr, 2009. Did anyone faced the same problem?

My case ID is not there and my status is 'pending'. However, VIC SS is saying that they didnt recieve my application.

Last edited by bilaln30; May 8th 2009 at 10:33 am.
Old May 8th 2009, 11:40 am
BE Enthusiast

mpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by bilaln30
This was the problem i faced too. Email to webmaster and call them as follow up. Now they r saying that they didnt recieve my application at all which i submitted on 21 Apr, 2009. Did anyone faced the same problem?

My case ID is not there and my status is 'pending'. However, VIC SS is saying that they didnt recieve my application.
Hello Bilal,
I had the exact same problem. I also submitted my application on 21 Apr and the status is Pending eversince. Does this means their portal crashed on that day and our applications didn't go through?

Other folks, please help us here: Status being shown as pending from 2 weeks without any confirmation of application acceptance - Is it normal for Vic application? Please share your experiences.
Old May 8th 2009, 11:49 am
Forum Regular

lilly07 will become famous soon enough

hi all... am applying now for SS vic, wondering why not all region towns are listed anyopne else had this problem? Looking for Bendigo or Mildura!
Old May 8th 2009, 1:27 pm
Forum Regular

bilaln30 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by mpgrewal
Hello Bilal,
I had the exact same problem. I also submitted my application on 21 Apr and the status is Pending eversince. Does this means their portal crashed on that day and our applications didn't go through?

Other folks, please help us here: Status being shown as pending from 2 weeks without any confirmation of application acceptance - Is it normal for Vic application? Please share your experiences.
Dear mpgrewal
Stay in close contact with me thru direct e mail. We have very close dates to each other and circumstances. Email them on the address stating your proble. This is what I did.
Old May 8th 2009, 5:14 pm
Forum Regular

juliemtaylor is just really nicejuliemtaylor is just really nicejuliemtaylor is just really nicejuliemtaylor is just really nicejuliemtaylor is just really nicejuliemtaylor is just really nicejuliemtaylor is just really nicejuliemtaylor is just really nicejuliemtaylor is just really nice

Originally Posted by bilaln30
Dear mpgrewal
Stay in close contact with me thru direct e mail. We have very close dates to each other and circumstances. Email them on the address stating your proble. This is what I did.
you could always try emailing them? we had to apply via email as we didn't fit on their old online drop down list. Contact details on website.

Julie x
Old May 8th 2009, 5:18 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by juliemtaylor
you could always try emailing them? we had to apply via email as we didn't fit on their old online drop down list. Contact details on website.

Julie x
How come you didn't appear on their online drop down list? I did, and my occupation isn't even on their list?! lol
Old May 8th 2009, 5:28 pm
Account Closed

aman_sharma2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jen1977ni
How come you didn't appear on their online drop down list? I did, and my occupation isn't even on their list?! lol
You are a lucky gal ..he is right...Few It occupations were not there in the drop down...lol....

One update..I got my QLD SS 2day..I have applied for VIC also..so wana see its outcome also as I would prefer to go to VIC..coz of jobs scnerio's.

Just wana confirm one thing...when I will accept the SS from QLD then only they will inform DIAC and send some relevant form..Am I right?
Old May 8th 2009, 5:45 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

You are a lucky gal ..he is right...Few It occupations were not there in the drop down...lol....

One update..I got my QLD SS 2day..I have applied for VIC also..so wana see its outcome also as I would prefer to go to VIC..coz of jobs scnerio's.

Just wana confirm one thing...when I will accept the SS from QLD then only they will inform DIAC and send some relevant form..Am I right?
No idea, sorry

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.