VICTORIA STATE SPONSORED APPLICATIONS

Old Apr 30th 2009, 9:00 am
Just Joined

unmona is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: VICTORIA STATE SPONSORED APPLICATIONS

Hi All,

Thanks a lot who are putting there opinion here, I am sure lots of people getting benefit from each other.

I got my ACS positive assessment with MODL (Solaris). I am planning to get VIC SS as 176 will process faster.

Can anyone help me by responding on below query?

i) Do I need to complete IELTS 1st for Vic SS?
ii) Do I need to send Certified copy of all document through post after lodging online application?

It will greatly help to proceed further.

Cheers,
Salim
Old May 4th 2009, 3:43 am
Forum Regular

bumba is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by unmona
Hi All,

Thanks a lot who are putting there opinion here, I am sure lots of people getting benefit from each other.

I got my ACS positive assessment with MODL (Solaris). I am planning to get VIC SS as 176 will process faster.

Can anyone help me by responding on below query?

i) Do I need to complete IELTS 1st for Vic SS?
ii) Do I need to send Certified copy of all document through post after lodging online application?

It will greatly help to proceed further.

Cheers,
Salim
I applied on 28th April 2009, but even now don't get any acknowledgement email from state and application status is "Rending". How long it will take for acknowledgement email and application status change??
Old May 4th 2009, 6:42 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

Has anyone on here been rejected by Victoria, if so, when you log on to track your account online, has your status changed to something other than 'Pending'?
Old May 4th 2009, 6:52 pm
Forum Regular

ajmonty has a brilliant futureajmonty has a brilliant futureajmonty has a brilliant futureajmonty has a brilliant futureajmonty has a brilliant futureajmonty has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Jen1977ni
Has anyone on here been rejected by Victoria, if so, when you log on to track your account online, has your status changed to something other than 'Pending'?
We were rejected 29th April, but still "pending" on the Vic site?
Old May 4th 2009, 7:05 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ajmonty
We were rejected 29th April, but still "pending" on the Vic site?
Okies...wish they'd change it so I can face the truth lol

I didn't get a rejection email so to speak, you see....anyhoo, hows u?
Old May 4th 2009, 10:40 pm
Forum Regular

juliemtaylor is just really nicejuliemtaylor is just really nicejuliemtaylor is just really nicejuliemtaylor is just really nicejuliemtaylor is just really nicejuliemtaylor is just really nicejuliemtaylor is just really nicejuliemtaylor is just really nicejuliemtaylor is just really nice

Originally Posted by Jen1977ni
Okies...wish they'd change it so I can face the truth lol

I didn't get a rejection email so to speak, you see....anyhoo, hows u?
we rang Vic yesterday night and they said they are so snowed under with applications they are looking at 10 weeks to an Industry panel decision. They lost our application 23rd JAN, then found attachments emailed (not on online list), then said treating it as if it were submitted on 24th March - the date they managed to open the docs... so it's loking like a long wait....

Julie x
Old May 5th 2009, 8:25 am
BE Enthusiast

bezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of light

Just realised that there is an online update.

Could be helpful but despite having a username and logon we are unable to access .... and the click here to reset password hasn't helped

The ultimate timeline question goes on ....

Bezza
Old May 5th 2009, 11:44 am
Forum Regular

JBandVicki is an unknown quantity at this point

How do you check your application status online?

I've been to the live in vitoria website and logged in but i can't find anything other than the generic "Track your application" which says that if successful they'll send you an e-mail.

Applied for SS 30/3/09, got e-mail requesting more info 15/04/09, got acknowledgement that extra info recieved 20/04/09, Since heard nothing ........
Old May 5th 2009, 9:40 pm
Forum Regular

juliemtaylor is just really nicejuliemtaylor is just really nicejuliemtaylor is just really nicejuliemtaylor is just really nicejuliemtaylor is just really nicejuliemtaylor is just really nicejuliemtaylor is just really nicejuliemtaylor is just really nicejuliemtaylor is just really nice

Originally Posted by JBandVicki
How do you check your application status online?

I've been to the live in vitoria website and logged in but i can't find anything other than the generic "Track your application" which says that if successful they'll send you an e-mail.

Applied for SS 30/3/09, got e-mail requesting more info 15/04/09, got acknowledgement that extra info recieved 20/04/09, Since heard nothing ........
I think you have to log on the sponsored bit and then you have track my application menu to the right hand side,

Julie x
Old May 6th 2009, 4:19 pm
Forum Regular

Sam Australia is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Can anyone help??

Hi,

I'm quite new to all this, and although I've posted this question above, I've now found this thread so hopefully someone here can answer my questions?

We have had a positive skills assessment and are now about to apply for Vic SS. I have checked out all relevant info online and it all seems to be quite clear.
BUT, I am confused by posts I've seen about additional info that people have attached with their applications, e.g. research info (housing, cost of living etc.), certified copies of bank statements.

Was this info requested by Victoria once the application had been submitted? I can't see any reference to it on the state information.
Can anyone shed any light on this for me?

Thanks, Sam
Old May 6th 2009, 4:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

bezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of light

Sam,

When I applied I provided a CV as requested by the SMP. I was asked to complete a form and provide some additional information about Victoria such as rental prices etc. just to show that your clued up about the move and the implications.

Bezza
Old May 6th 2009, 4:49 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks Bezza, yes I found the info about a CV, skills assessment etc., we'll include that too.

How long after applying did you get the request for additional research info?

Thanks, Sam
Old May 6th 2009, 5:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sam,

Just looked through my email and I think it went like this:

I registered an interest - and possibly attached my CV.

Thay said 'looked hopeful' or words to that effect.

Completed the on line form and attached other docs. before my skills assessment - different skills assessment to visa so slightly annoying. From memory online form was a amer so had to get a word version from SMP

Skills assessment has now come through and am waiting for a response.

Bezza
Old May 6th 2009, 5:18 pm
Forum Regular

OK thanks. We'll get cracking on the sponsorship now, and then the long wait!

Sam
Old May 7th 2009, 5:58 am
BE Enthusiast

mpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud of

After reading timelines in the previous threads, it seems that Vic SS can take around 4 to 5 months due to the present bombardment of applications. These days they are taking a month just to acknowledge the initial application. Not good

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.