Student Visa - Medicals

Old Sep 27th 2007, 1:24 pm
Forum Regular

Carlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to all
Default Re: Student Visa - Medicals

Hi, have any of you guys arranged shipment quotes yet, if so any suggestions or recommendations, as this is next on my list for tomorrow to organise quotations..

ta very much

Russ & Sarah
Old Sep 27th 2007, 2:48 pm
Forum Regular

boobear will become famous soon enoughboobear will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Carlton Cold's
Hi, have any of you guys arranged shipment quotes yet, if so any suggestions or recommendations, as this is next on my list for tomorrow to organise quotations..

ta very much

Russ & Sarah
Hi ya,
We've had PSS and Crown around for quotes PSS £3500 for sole 20ft container, but that doesn't include insurance, not heard back from Crown yet. These 2 company's seem to come highly recommended not heard any horror stories of yet.
Caroline.
Old Sep 27th 2007, 2:51 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sean
HI all,

I am also starting at the TAFE in Nambour (brickie course) in Feb 08.
It also was the only route out for us, my wife is a dental nurse and i am currently an ultrasonic operator neither of which are in demand.
Yes we are completly mad we have never even be to oz, but life is for living!
Good luck to everyone and see you at college.
Sean.
Hi ya Sean,

Have you booked your meds yet? not long now good luck.

Caroline&Terry
Old Sep 27th 2007, 2:51 pm
Forum Regular

Brockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant future

Hi mandy we are in Edinburgh thanks for the information. We popped to the docs today to see how much for medical we were quoted £120 each adult and £60 per child then X rays which need to be done at bupa at a cost of £74each is this about right???

We had Whites out yesterday and the priced up the house will be sending the quote out soon I will let you know what it says (remember we are going Sunshine Coast Brisbane )

Lyndsay x
Old Sep 27th 2007, 2:54 pm
Forum Regular

Brockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant future

Hi Caroline and Terry

We are also going to the Sunshine Coast my hubby is doing the brickie course which was supposed to be for Feb 08 but we had to delay until July 08. We have just came back from a holiday and me and the OH went to see the tutor etc in Nambour TAFE (couldnt have been any nicer) its very secluded up the mountain but very nice surrounding areas. Have you's been to Australia before?

Lyndsay
Old Sep 27th 2007, 2:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

mandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Lyndsay,

Yeah thats what we paid, plus £30 for each blood teast, Colin got two.

Cheers
Mandy
Old Sep 27th 2007, 2:59 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks Mandy

I cant believe how cold it is today I so wish it was this time next year What do you think guys????

Lyndsay
Old Sep 27th 2007, 3:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

mandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of light

Totally, the weather has changed so much over the last week or so, winter is upon us. Our last one!!!

Cheers all, headin to the gym!!
Mandy
Old Sep 27th 2007, 3:06 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Brockies
Hi Caroline and Terry

We are also going to the Sunshine Coast my hubby is doing the brickie course which was supposed to be for Feb 08 but we had to delay until July 08. We have just came back from a holiday and me and the OH went to see the tutor etc in Nambour TAFE (couldnt have been any nicer) its very secluded up the mountain but very nice surrounding areas. Have you's been to Australia before?

Lyndsay
Hi Lyndsay,
Yes we've been twice before as I have a brother out there.This was our only route and I'm doing hairdressing at Mooloolaba(that's gonna be interesting because I've never done anything along those lines before, Just hope it's ok)
oh is a builder so we are hoping to find a sponsor but not banking on it.

Caroline&Terry.
Old Sep 27th 2007, 3:17 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Caroline

With us to this was our only option my OH is going to go back to hard labour instead of sitting all day lol!!!! He started a brickie course when he was younger but pulled out a year and half later but going to get back into it soon!!! Im just going to get a job within the school hours anything at first just to get some money in....

Thats good that you know people over there it wont make it seem so terrifying

Lyndsay
Old Sep 27th 2007, 3:20 pm
Forum Regular

Meant to say does anyone know of the schools around Kawana area? If so any advice would be appreciated!!!

Thanks

Lyndsay
Old Sep 27th 2007, 3:30 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Lyndsay,
Just noticed on a previous post you said the school fee's were $5000 if you don't mind me asking who told you that?
as we've been told $8100.
As for schools if you look on www.education.qld.gov.au they have a schools directory show you every school on the sunshine coast if that helps.Hope I've done that link right.

Caroline.
Old Sep 27th 2007, 3:46 pm
Forum Regular

Carlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to all

Hi boobear,

We are required to pay $6000 each per annum for our two boys, as they are still in primary school. I understand it's increased to $8000 in secondary school and then higher for college students, although we haven't paid this fee as yet and are hoping to pay the term fees once we are there and decided upon which school for our lads. We are going to Melbourne...

Russ
Old Sep 27th 2007, 5:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

pumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond repute

Well I have been panicking about our house buyer for days now as the mortgage company told him they needed more test, and it has been nearly two weeks and nothing. I have just phoned him and he assures me he has been getting quotes and still wants the house. I feel quite a bit better now. It does look like he may try to haggle us down depending on what the reports say, but we can afford to go down by about £6k, IF we have to. I would rather do that than risk not selling.

I tried to phone this morning to pay for our course, but the person I needed wasn't in, just some stupid sounding girl who didn't give me much confidence in TAFE SA. LOL.

I just can't wait to be there.

Do you have to send all the passports you have ever had? I will have to send the actual passports if so, as I have far too many pages stamped to get them all notorised.

Good luck everyone.
Old Sep 27th 2007, 6:04 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Carlton Cold's
Hi boobear,

We are required to pay $6000 each per annum for our two boys, as they are still in primary school. I understand it's increased to $8000 in secondary school and then higher for college students, although we haven't paid this fee as yet and are hoping to pay the term fees once we are there and decided upon which school for our lads. We are going to Melbourne...

Russ
Hi Russ,
We have 2 boys but only 1 school age.
We're going sunshine coast qld and it's $100 application fee and $2000 per term.

Caroline.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.