Student Visa - Medicals

Old Sep 25th 2007, 9:13 am
Forum Regular

Brockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant future
Default Re: Student Visa - Medicals

My hubbie will be 31 also when he finishes his course what a strange coincidence!!!!

Hey guys hope all goes well for us we all deserve it and maybe at some point we an either meet up (if not to far away) or stay in touch via E-mail etc to see how each other is getting on.....
Old Sep 25th 2007, 9:27 am
BE Enthusiast

mandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of light

Hmmm,

An early mid life crisis!!!! LOL

Mandy
Old Sep 25th 2007, 9:53 am
Forum Regular

Brockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant future

Probably but a happy mid life crisis eating barbies in the sun and swimming in my pool x lol
Old Sep 25th 2007, 5:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

pumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond repute

OMG I read that totaly wrong and thought you wanted to be eating babies!!

LOL.
Old Sep 26th 2007, 8:44 am
Forum Regular

sean is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mandyp
Cheers guys,

Yeah you gotta weigh it all up n do what you have to do!!!!

Similar situation, Colin self empolyed does general home improvements, we'd have to have waited another 2 years to get TRA n then prob another long wait applying for a visa!!!

I'm a residential worker but don't have a degree so it was well complicated that way too, and also not on the list anyway.

Got 2 kiddiewinks, Logan (fairy princess) 2 and Ashton ( spiderboy) 1. Didn't want to leave it too late for them too, the longer you stay the stronger the attatchment.

Keep the thread going so we can all keep each other updated!!!

We are all a brave bunch but life is for the living!!!!!!

Cheers
Mandy
HI all,

I am also starting at the TAFE in Nambour (brickie course) in Feb 08.
It also was the only route out for us, my wife is a dental nurse and i am currently an ultrasonic operator neither of which are in demand.
Yes we are completly mad we have never even be to oz, but life is for living!
Good luck to everyone and see you at college.
Sean.
Old Sep 26th 2007, 12:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

mandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Sean,

Absolutely It's such an adventure and as long as we all stay positive, we won't care that we'l be living as poor students for a coupla years!!!!! LOL

Mandy
Old Sep 26th 2007, 1:23 pm
Forum Regular

ibioble is an unknown quantity at this point

I completely agree, I'm poor here most of the time the way i like spending. lol
Old Sep 26th 2007, 1:36 pm
Forum Regular

Carlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to all

Just wanted to let you all know that we have agreed an offer on our house today, very pleased considering only been on market 2 weeks.

Everything is starting to become reality. This week we're going to book in for Meds and end of next week we will lodge the visa. Then it's a million and one things to do before we go hopefully (fingers crossed) as I've worked out we only have 15 weeks before we go OMG.

Totally agree this is an adventure and we must all be mad. But keep thinking of the sunshine the Barbies (Not Babies Pumpkin Blossom!!!) and all the lovely homework!!!

But as I keep telling myself this is my life and not a dress rehersal.

Take care all
Sarah and Russell
Old Sep 26th 2007, 1:41 pm
Forum Regular

Good news on the house, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.
Old Sep 26th 2007, 2:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Great news bout your house Sarah and Russell!!!

Hope it all goes smoothly for you. We've got our first viewers coming tonight! 3 so far so see what happens!! Been going round in circles all day, everytime I clean somewhere and turn my back, there's a wee trail of hand prints!!! LOL

Cheers all
Mandy
Old Sep 26th 2007, 3:21 pm
Forum Regular

sean is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mandyp
Great news bout your house Sarah and Russell!!!

Hope it all goes smoothly for you. We've got our first viewers coming tonight! 3 so far so see what happens!! Been going round in circles all day, everytime I clean somewhere and turn my back, there's a wee trail of hand prints!!! LOL

Cheers all
Mandy
Hi
Good luck with your house sales. We opted to sell ours early so we have now been living with the inlaws for the last 6 weeks! only about 7 weeks to go.
Our agent has just told me it is taking about 6-8 weeks for a student visa.
As i said before all mad.
Sean.
Old Sep 26th 2007, 3:58 pm
Forum Regular

werty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nice

Originally Posted by sean
Hi
Good luck with your house sales. We opted to sell ours early so we have now been living with the inlaws for the last 6 weeks! only about 7 weeks to go.
Our agent has just told me it is taking about 6-8 weeks for a student visa.
As i said before all mad.
Sean.
Is that 6-8 weeks from start to finish or after meds etc? I thought it was really quick to get a student visa?
Thanks
Old Sep 26th 2007, 6:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

pumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond repute

6-8 weeks? Bugger, everyone on here who gets them seems to get them very quickly. Does anyone know if you can go down to Australia house and get them issued on the day?
Well done on your house buyer Carlton colds. We still haven't had anymore news from our buyer on when/IF he is going to get the extra tests on the house the mortgage company has asked for.
Old Sep 26th 2007, 6:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

I thought the only delays for the student visa was if they were refered to Sydney?!! And that if they were done in London it was 5 - 10 working days?

I'm sure I read on BE somwhere that a same day visa can be done in Oz as long as your meds are done there?!!

Cheers
Mandy
Old Sep 26th 2007, 6:59 pm
Forum Regular

Yeah, I read the same Mandy. I hope so because I was planning to fly out to Oz and apply onshore.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.