Student Visa - Medicals

Old Nov 4th 2007, 9:50 am
BE Forum Addict

pumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Student Visa - Medicals

Another for horticulture, yay, me too (but in Adelaide). I wonder how much the courses differ from state to state?
Good luck
Old Nov 4th 2007, 8:33 pm
Forum Regular

boobear will become famous soon enoughboobear will become famous soon enough

Hi everyone,
Thanks for all the congratulations, feel really nervous and excited
Hey, Mandy not organised at all spent most the w'end getting cases packed, shippers are coming on the 21st you don't realise how much clutter you accumulate over the years, still we have to think it will all be worth it in the end, I hope
Good luck everyone still waiting, just think a year from now will all be students and have started our courses and probaly a little bit poorer!

Cheers all
Caroline.
Old Nov 4th 2007, 9:05 pm
Forum Regular

Brockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by boobear
Hi everyone,
Thanks for all the congratulations, feel really nervous and excited
Hey, Mandy not organised at all spent most the w'end getting cases packed, shippers are coming on the 21st you don't realise how much clutter you accumulate over the years, still we have to think it will all be worth it in the end, I hope
Good luck everyone still waiting, just think a year from now will all be students and have started our courses and probaly a little bit poorer!

Cheers all
Caroline.

Well done Caroline and Family

I take it you are also shipping your masses of stuff over like us??? We dont start our course until next summer but the house goes on the market in January and we are now clearing all the unwanted toys and clutter now!!!

I am so jealous of everyone who is leaving to start in the Feb semester I so wish it was me but its only 6 months I can wait it will all be worth it

Hey Mand yeah Bebo is a great way of keeping in touch thats what we have done I have got all my friends on there already and our friends from Perth WA keep in contact with there friends and family via it

Good luck for all the February intakers I wish you all the luck and just keep us informed once you have settled down a bit of how great Australia is... xxx

Lyndsay
Old Nov 6th 2007, 12:51 am
BE Enthusiast

mandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of light

Hi guys hope you are all well!!

Good luck Lee28, hope all goes well!!!

Hay Lyndsay, must be pretty crap for you guys hang in there n a hope its a well quick 6 months for you!!!

Cheers
M.xox
Old Nov 7th 2007, 12:35 am
Forum Regular

werty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nice

Got our medicals tommorow, am a bit nervous!

Anything we need to know about them, I know the doctor send them to london but does he have the address? we need to take our passports and attach photo's to the paper work but is this everything?

thanks
Old Nov 7th 2007, 1:33 am
BE Enthusiast

mandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by werty1
Got our medicals tommorow, am a bit nervous!

Anything we need to know about them, I know the doctor send them to london but does he have the address? we need to take our passports and attach photo's to the paper work but is this everything?

thanks
Hi Werty1,

Don't worry bout a thing you'll be totally fine!! Just forms, passports and photos to take and yeah, the doctor should know the address. Its the high commission London it goes.

The meds themselves are very very basic. Some of the females here mentioned breast exam, I didn't get this.

It was just basic stuff like height, weight, etc. and questions on medical history.

Good luck, but you won't need it you'l be totally fine!!!

Cheers
Mandy
Old Nov 7th 2007, 3:30 am
Forum Regular

werty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nicewerty1 is just really nice

Originally Posted by mandyp
Hi Werty1,

Don't worry bout a thing you'll be totally fine!! Just forms, passports and photos to take and yeah, the doctor should know the address. Its the high commission London it goes.

The meds themselves are very very basic. Some of the females here mentioned breast exam, I didn't get this.

It was just basic stuff like height, weight, etc. and questions on medical history.

Cheers
Mandy
Thanks! my hubby is worried about getting his balls fondled!
I'll let you know how it goes.
Old Nov 7th 2007, 3:42 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mandyp
Hi Werty1,

Cheers
Mandy
Just thought of one more thing! how did you attache your pictures to the forms? glue/staple etc
Old Nov 7th 2007, 6:39 am
Just Joined

sunshine 27 will become famous soon enough

Just thought of one more thing! how did you attache your pictures to the forms? glue/staple etc
Don't worry had my meds last week, told me I didn't drink enough to go to Oz!
( aussie doctor!)

use staples
Old Nov 7th 2007, 6:45 am
BE Enthusiast

LOL,

We glued the pics on!!

Cheers
Mandy

p.s. the lol was for your earlier post of the ball fondling!!!! didn't want to sound v cheeky there!!!
Old Nov 8th 2007, 7:36 am
Forum Regular

Hello,

The medicals were fine, and no fondling!
Where do they get sent to though? the doctor wants the exact address and I need to ring him in the morning with it, then he will send them off tommorow afternoon.
Old Nov 8th 2007, 7:49 am
Forum Regular

southern-stars will become famous soon enough

hiya,
we had our meds today for our student visa and similarly weren't sure where they had to be sent, we said that they should be sent to London as we applied online, but don't know the address but docs seemed to know where they should go, so would also be interested in anyone who knows definately where they have to be sent. julie
Old Nov 8th 2007, 8:07 am
Forum Regular

Bradburns is just really niceBradburns is just really niceBradburns is just really niceBradburns is just really niceBradburns is just really niceBradburns is just really niceBradburns is just really niceBradburns is just really nice

Hiya, can anyone give me their time lines for student visas start to finish ones that were done on line and ones that wern't. from paying the first fees to actually getting the visa granted. Thanks in advance.
Old Nov 8th 2007, 8:09 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Bradburns
Hiya, can anyone give me their time lines for student visas start to finish ones that were done on line and ones that wern't. from paying the first fees to actually getting the visa granted. Thanks in advance.
well i applied for the visa about a week ago, submitted all my documents and had meds done today, the doctor is sending them off tomorow and then thats it just wait until they grant the visa! i've heard about 3 weeks is usual but will have to wait and see how long ours takes.
Old Nov 8th 2007, 8:32 am
Forum Regular

Bradburns is just really niceBradburns is just really niceBradburns is just really niceBradburns is just really niceBradburns is just really niceBradburns is just really niceBradburns is just really niceBradburns is just really nice

well i applied for the visa about a week ago, submitted all my documents and had meds done today, the doctor is sending them off tomorow and then thats it just wait until they grant the visa! i've heard about 3 weeks is usual but will have to wait and see how long ours takes.
Thanks werty1, so you could say it's pretty quick then. We can't apply for our visa until 4 months before hubbys course starts, so that will be March 2008, not sure when to get meds done though, any suggestions? do they last for 12 months? would it be daft of us to get them done as soon as we get our coe or should we wait? Let us all know how everything goes with your visa. Oh one more question, what info, docs. do they ask for on the visa application? Sorry for all the questions, Lisa.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.