Wikiposts

September 2007 Applicants

Old Apr 18th 2008, 6:24 am

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: September 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by steveandtina
I KNOW I SAID I WASN'T GOING TO COME ON THIS SITE FOR A WHILE BUT I THOUGHT YOU MIGHT LIKE TO TO THE WHINGING SEPT APPLICATANT WONT BE WHINGING ANYMORE

http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/9...1b89e66yh8.gif

Still shaking

Fantastic news hope your buyer comes back with a better offer.
Old Apr 19th 2008, 12:47 am
BE Enthusiast

vickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to all

CONGRATULATIONS STEVE AND TINA!!!!!!!!!

i am so chuffed for you all - if ever anyone deserves some good luck it's you!

hope you now get some good news with your house (cheeky beggars!)

enjoy the celebrations!!!

vicky
Old Apr 19th 2008, 5:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Tintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud of

I KNOW I SAID I WASN'T GOING TO COME ON THIS SITE FOR A WHILE BUT I THOUGHT YOU MIGHT LIKE TO TO THE WHINGING SEPT APPLICATANT WONT BE WHINGING ANYMORE

http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/9...1b89e66yh8.gif

Still shaking
well done,

we're still waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Apr 20th 2008, 2:46 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Good luck to those still waiting I have my fingers crossed for you all.

Blakey1 I have a five on you getting yours this week xxxx

Tina x
Old Apr 20th 2008, 2:55 am
Forum Regular

blakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant future

Good luck to those still waiting I have my fingers crossed for you all.

Blakey1 I have a five on you getting yours this week xxxx

Tina x
hope so tina i have asked my agent to try to find out who has the file now the co or dm so hopefully i will know a bit more in the next few days.

of course i will be straight on here to inform all and sundry the results either way that is.

keep on celebrating and hold onto your fiver very tight.

blakey1
Old Apr 20th 2008, 1:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

tripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to behold

God just sat down but still floating

What a strange few days we have had, Yesterday our house sale fell though again as the buy wanted us to drop our price again that would have been £30k they would have got off just because she wants to be morg free and put a conservatory on my house. Bloody cheek wouldn't we all, so told her we keep to the price agreed or deals off.

Then we made up our minds just forget this visa and get on with our lives. Then this morning while exchange cards cos its our anniversary our agent calls us from her home with the news bless her her baby was due yesterday and she said the baby was hanging on til we got our visa.

Only prob is the visa is granted in my maiden name silly ASPC.

Thank you for all your kind wishes, thanks fluffy for the dancing bears brought a tear to my eye.

Keep going those still waiting I'm staying on til all the Sept lot have there visa so your stuck with me

Same here, I keep checking to see if all have their visas yet from september..

CONGRATULATIONS guys..hope all works out well for you with the house..those buyers are the cheekiest buggers in the world!! i wouldn't have the nerve to do that myself!!

Let me know where you head to eventually.
Lizx
I am in Cairns and absolutely love the place..I had forgotten how beautiful it is and how green, and thats without mentioning the beaches just to the North.
Old Apr 21st 2008, 12:05 am
Forum Regular

shellynelly will become famous soon enoughshellynelly will become famous soon enough

hi ya folks , just wondering if anyone has the email address to check to see if our meds have been processed we are paper based, and what info we have to give them to check. thanks
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 9:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ian444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really nice

Has nobody else had any good news this week?
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 12:07 am
Forum Regular

lainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Ian444
Has nobody else had any good news this week?
I had to go to the 2nd page to find you all!!!
Have some news
While I was on here our agent phoned to say we got a CO!
The CO said they might put me and my son on the application as well instead of being added later!
OMG !!! well happy
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 12:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lainey70
Have some news
The CO said they might put me and my son on the application as well instead of being added later!
OMG !!! well happy
FANTASTIC NEWS!!!

Really pleased to hear that you have some progress at last
Hope it all goes smoothly for you!

Sam
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 12:19 am
Forum Regular

lainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Sammy T
FANTASTIC NEWS!!!

Really pleased to hear that you have some progress at last
Hope it all goes smoothly for you!

Sam
thanks Sammy

We are paperbased,I'm off sick, my dad had a heart attack at the weekend, he is doing ok, I was tearful this morning and out the blue a phone call,
I knew they where on the 19th sept but the waiting proccess is so slow i didn't want to get hopes up!
Will have to text my mates now, funny isn't it how we tell every one on BE first!!
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 12:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

thanks Sammy

We are paperbased,I'm off sick, my dad had a heart attack at the weekend, he is doing ok, I was tearful this morning and out the blue a phone call,
I knew they where on the 19th sept but the waiting proccess is so slow i didn't want to get hopes up!
Will have to text my mates now, funny isn't it how we tell every one on BE first!!
So pleased for you but sorry to hear about your dad, hope he's back on his feet soon.

We are the 17/10/07 paperbased so its great news for us too as we might get one soon!!!!

Cx
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 12:34 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Have some news
OMG !!! well happy
Thats fantastic news at last movement for paperbase, Hope they can add you, why did you not go on there before?

Tina x
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 1:29 am
Forum Regular

Thats fantastic news at last movement for paperbase, Hope they can add you, why did you not go on there before?

Tina x
thanks
its a bit of a long story but we did not have the evidence to prove we have been together and my son is from a previous partner, need consent and all that, We were told you need 12mths evidence previous from the time you hand in your application the 12mths starts, we have been together for 4 yrs but he moved in with me and I paid everything out of my bank. So feb 07 we opened a joint account paid both our wages in etc but they may want from sept 07 backwards , but we are going to give it ago and get a stat dec from sons father hopefully!
going to agent friday!
playing a bit of tug of war at the moment as the CO wants me and my son to go for meds now, and agent said they can only ask for that if we are accepted as a family unit and added to the visa! it gets a bit confusing but she seems to know what she is doing,watch this space!

Last edited by lainey70; Apr 23rd 2008 at 1:31 am. Reason: spelling from being a bit hyper!!
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 2:54 am
Forum Regular

allthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to all

thanks
its a bit of a long story but we did not have the evidence to prove we have been together and my son is from a previous partner, need consent and all that, We were told you need 12mths evidence previous from the time you hand in your application the 12mths starts, we have been together for 4 yrs but he moved in with me and I paid everything out of my bank. So feb 07 we opened a joint account paid both our wages in etc but they may want from sept 07 backwards , but we are going to give it ago and get a stat dec from sons father hopefully!
going to agent friday!
playing a bit of tug of war at the moment as the CO wants me and my son to go for meds now, and agent said they can only ask for that if we are accepted as a family unit and added to the visa! it gets a bit confusing but she seems to know what she is doing,watch this space!
HUGE CONGRATULATIONS

We are also september paperbased applicants and we have an acknowledgement and file reference dated 2nd October too. Hopefully it won't be long for us now

Jacky xx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.