Queensland State Sponsored visa

Old Apr 14th 2009, 1:10 pm
CHB
BE Enthusiast

CHB is just really niceCHB is just really niceCHB is just really niceCHB is just really niceCHB is just really niceCHB is just really niceCHB is just really niceCHB is just really nice
Default Re: Queensland State Sponsored visa

Originally Posted by Safin
get approved, give state your TRN (or other ref if paper based), get them to send form 1100 to DIAC, inform DIAC yourself as well by means of PLE. Await CO within 10 days of DIAC receiving state forms.
guys
if, now i am 175 applicant(CSL+MODL) and yet to allocate a CO after June. i plan to apply for Queensland Sponsorship and yes, my occupation is in their list.

scenario 1) when i'm in a process to get approval from queensland gov's approval, will it affect my 175 application?

scenario 2) if i've been sponsored by queensland gov, and i've been approved my 175 visa. is there any negative effect?

basically i just don't hope that applying queensland sponsorship may ruin the possibility of getting 175 that i've applied since last july.

i'm so worried now.
Old Apr 14th 2009, 2:40 pm
Forum Regular

adeelak is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

QLD recieved my application on 27th Feb & grant me letter on 6th Apr which I recieved yesterday.I am CSL/HR/(.Net Technologies.).

--regards

KHAN
Old Apr 14th 2009, 5:15 pm
Forum Regular

iabanipur is an unknown quantity at this point

I am Systems Manager and applied for 475 visa sponsorships.

Cheers

Originally Posted by aman_sharma2k1
Chill man!! Expect 4-6 more weeks!!

What's ur occupation?
Old Apr 16th 2009, 12:18 pm
Forum Regular

lucben is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

Just to let know people... QLD received my application on 26 february 2009 and I received an approval letter by mail on 15 april. The letter is dated 6 april 2009.

Cheers
Old Apr 17th 2009, 4:08 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by iabanipur
Oh Aman be patient I think this will not cause more impact on your application. I mentioned only $35K with my spouse. If you mentioned 25-30K then that would be fine.
hi
what is the story of specifying this amount, if i dont have enough amount, should i assume not to apply? or is it only required in the case of SS?
Old Apr 20th 2009, 10:02 am
Forum Regular

debi_wayne is an unknown quantity at this point

Guys, can I just ask what evidence your are submitting with SS forms to provide proof of suffient funds?
Old Apr 20th 2009, 10:31 am
Forum Regular

LINZI32 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by debi_wayne
Guys, can I just ask what evidence your are submitting with SS forms to provide proof of suffient funds?
I didnt have to provide any evidence of funds, my agent also told me they dont ask either !!
Old Apr 20th 2009, 10:37 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by LINZI32
I didnt have to provide any evidence of funds, my agent also told me they dont ask either !!
must be a new thing then, they have a check list on the forms I have printed out and they are asking for 'Evidence that you have sufficient funds for settlement purposes'

Do you think they just want an statement in the form, or actual paper proof. It is in the list where they ask for CV, skills assessment etc
Old Apr 20th 2009, 10:41 am
Just Joined

NiniAU is an unknown quantity at this point

It seems like that QLD has changed their requirements recently, they refreshed their Homepage on 16. April. Now you have to give evidence about your funds and a lot of more. It's getting harder again.
Nini
Old Apr 20th 2009, 10:45 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by NiniAU
It seems like that QLD has changed their requirements recently, they refreshed their Homepage on 16. April. Now you have to give evidence about your funds and a lot of more. It's getting harder again.
Nini
any idea of what kind of proof of funds? want to get this form sent off today so any advice would be appreciated.
Old Apr 20th 2009, 10:53 am
Just Joined

I guess you should make a copy of all your bank deposits. I would do so.
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 9:39 am
Just Joined

Hi all,

just want to forward you this information, it was posted in an other forum:

Recent update direct from the Queenslands Government with regards to state sponsor applications.

‘’All applications will be acknowledged and a file number provided within the next week or two - we currently have some 1,600 applications to get through. Once this task has been completed processing will commence. It is expected that offshore applications will be completed 8 to 10 weeks after receipt of the application.’’

Nini
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 9:58 am
Forum Regular

LINZI32 is on a distinguished road

Nini
Hi have you got this homepage so i can look my agents sending me all the forms so not sure where to look just so i can check it out...thanks
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 10:02 am
Account Closed

aman_sharma2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,

just want to forward you this information, it was posted in an other forum:

Recent update direct from the Queenslands Government with regards to state sponsor applications.

‘’All applications will be acknowledged and a file number provided within the next week or two - we currently have some 1,600 applications to get through. Once this task has been completed processing will commence. It is expected that offshore applications will be completed 8 to 10 weeks after receipt of the application.’’

Nini

my application was receieved on 16th march...how much it will take more..any idea? I was expecting some reply this week or next week!!
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 10:05 am
Just Joined

hope this helps, the link for the application form is stated below
http://www.workliveplay.qld.gov.au/d...nt.cfm?id=3800

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.