PCC from India (merged threads)

Old May 21st 2009, 4:39 am
Account Closed

aman_sharma2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: PCC time frame in India

I don't think this is true...They cannot change address on passport like that!!
Even they did not mention this to me!! If they would have mentioned this to me..I would have never given my passport here in BLR RPO office..instead of that I would have gone to my native place and get the PCC done!!

Address on my passport is my permanent and the address where I am currently staying is the temporary one and also rented place..how they can ask me to change the address on passport like this...

Originally Posted by gak
You will have to apply from Bangloe only. However you will need to change the address in the pass port before they issue PCC. Now a days, they do not endorse change of address, so every time you need to change, you have to apply for a fresh pass port. It takes about 45 to 60 days to get a fresh passport. Once you have the passport, you can PCC in about a weeks time.

You will have to inform the australian auhorities regarding change of passport and address if required. the formats are available on the site.

I had faced the same difficulty and I got required extention from case officer. So there is nothing to worrry on that.

Regards,

gak
Old May 21st 2009, 4:52 am
BE Enthusiast

mpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by aman_sharma2k1
I don't think this is true...They cannot change address on passport like that!!
Even they did not mention this to me!! If they would have mentioned this to me..I would have never given my passport here in BLR RPO office..instead of that I would have gone to my native place and get the PCC done!!

Address on my passport is my permanent and the address where I am currently staying is the temporary one and also rented place..how they can ask me to change the address on passport like this...
Aman, why is you agent not giving you sincere advice here. I was wondering why were you hopping the passport office and calling police stations here and there, whereas you agent was supposed to do it.. If you are paying him then you should him also.

I have heard a variety of views and complications in getting PCC from other RPO (as just gak mentioned).. One view I heard that RPO are passing a law in which they won't even accept your PCC request until you give then CO request letter or some proof from Aus Immig as to why you need PCC..
Old May 21st 2009, 5:51 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by mpgrewal
Aman, why is you agent not giving you sincere advice here. I was wondering why were you hopping the passport office and calling police stations here and there, whereas you agent was supposed to do it.. If you are paying him then you should him also.

I have heard a variety of views and complications in getting PCC from other RPO (as just gak mentioned).. One view I heard that RPO are passing a law in which they won't even accept your PCC request until you give then CO request letter or some proof from Aus Immig as to why you need PCC..
Haha..man u kidding with me!! Agents are not there to clear your PCC.. they only give u professional advice related to immigration..like filling the forms..they only guide u on the right way..so that you don't some stupid thing and miss ur visa.. and they are also handy when your case is complex..

I think only problem in getting the PCC is timeframe..its wastage of time..!!
Old May 21st 2009, 6:20 am
Just Joined

geelara is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by helloshivahere
You can approach US emb in India. they must have PCC service.
Thanks!!
Old May 21st 2009, 6:21 am
Just Joined

geelara is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rodger_lawson
you have to apply to the FBI using your finger print card. please do a search on this forum. this has been discussed plenty of times.
Thanks Rodger...let me search through this forum..
Old May 21st 2009, 6:37 am
BE Forum Addict

helloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant future

Haha..man u kidding with me!! Agents are not there to clear your PCC.. they only give u professional advice related to immigration..like filling the forms..they only guide u on the right way..so that you don't some stupid thing and miss ur visa.. and they are also handy when your case is complex..

I think only problem in getting the PCC is timeframe..its wastage of time..!!
Just fill the form u need such a huge money. I wont agree u should short out all issues. Unfortunate in India most of the agents not aware this.
Old May 22nd 2009, 4:35 am
Account Closed

Here is little progress of my case...

Got call from my mom in the morning...my file has reached my native police station...They sending me few forms by fax..and i have to sign it and send it back..after that I hope it will take maximum 20 days to clear up everything...

Originally Posted by helloshivahere
Just fill the form u need such a huge money. I wont agree u should short out all issues. Unfortunate in India most of the agents not aware this.
Old May 22nd 2009, 5:32 am
BE Enthusiast

mpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud of

Here is little progress of my case...

Got call from my mom in the morning...my file has reached my native police station...They sending me few forms by fax..and i have to sign it and send it back..after that I hope it will take maximum 20 days to clear up everything...
How they came to know the file has reached, did cops called or they went to police station to know the status.... Also are there two police stations involved, your immediate close police station and the distt headquarter police station?.. Did you forget to sign any form in the application which is being faxed?
Old May 22nd 2009, 5:35 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by mpgrewal
How they came to know the file has reached, did cops called or they went to police station to know the status.... Also are there two police stations involved, your immediate close police station and the distt headquarter police station?.. Did you forget to sign any form in the application which is being faxed?
No..My father knows few persons in the disst police station and local police station..My father already told them to let dem know as soon as file will reach...it takes around 5-6 days in the disst police only to send the file to local police station..but as that person knows us..he send the file immidiately and now file is with my local police station..

Form is nothing but something i have to sign and send...i signed the somewhat same form in local police station also..
Old May 25th 2009, 9:37 am
Forum Regular

passionite is an unknown quantity at this point
Default PCC-Hyderabad, India

Hi,

1. How long will it take for PCCs to arrive after applied at passport office Hyderabad, India ?

2. Will they give it by hand or will they post it to our address?

3. What are the enclosures need to make while applying PCCs ?
Old May 25th 2009, 10:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Default Re: PCC-Hyderabad, India

From where is your passport issued? If not from hyderabad it may take 4 to 6 weeks depending on how much proactive you are and how many contacts you have with govt deptts...

If its from hyderabad only it may less than 2 weeks.
Old May 25th 2009, 11:03 am
BE Enthusiast

ronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to all

Originally Posted by passionite
Hi,

1. How long will it take for PCCs to arrive after applied at passport office Hyderabad, India ?

1. If your Passport place of issue is HYD itself, you might get it in 2-4 days. I got mine from Bangalore and it took exactly 3 days. If not, it can take upto a month.

2. In Bangalore you have the option of collecting it from the Passport office itself. Im sure it must be the same with HYD as well.

3. As far as I remember, you need to Submit Form 2, along with the fee and the address proof. For address proof, I submitted a letter from my Organization , bank statements clearly mentioning my address and the telephone bill.
Old May 25th 2009, 11:06 am
Forum Regular

Hi,

Thanks!!
Old May 26th 2009, 5:16 am
Just Joined

2destiny is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by passionite
Hi,

Thanks!!
In Hyderabad, they will not give by Hand, It will be BY POST.

1. If your RPO is not Hyderabad, it is now taking 3- 4 Weeks/ Avg.
You have to submit Form2 , TWO Personal particular forms, 2 different Address proofs ( GAS, Electricity,Water bills / LIC / Nationalised Bank Communication, Driving License e.t.c) with 2 passpor size photographs affixed and One Additional photo for scanning to PCC) Along with One Copy of Passport and Original Passport.

2. If your RPO is Hyderabad 5 days /Avg.

get there by 9 A.M take a Token for queue, File (you will get the FILE in RPO) all your copies and pay in Cash Rs.300 /-
Old May 26th 2009, 12:43 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by 2destiny
In Hyderabad, they will not give by Hand, It will be BY POST.

1. If your RPO is not Hyderabad, it is now taking 3- 4 Weeks/ Avg.
You have to submit Form2 , TWO Personal particular forms, 2 different Address proofs ( GAS, Electricity,Water bills / LIC / Nationalised Bank Communication, Driving License e.t.c) with 2 passpor size photographs affixed and One Additional photo for scanning to PCC) Along with One Copy of Passport and Original Passport.

2. If your RPO is Hyderabad 5 days /Avg.

get there by 9 A.M take a Token for queue, File (you will get the FILE in RPO) all your copies and pay in Cash Rs.300 /-

Dear 2destiny,

Thank you very much.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.