paperbased applications thread

Old Nov 20th 2008, 4:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

mavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: paperbased applications thread

Originally Posted by witchypoo
Hi all, Just had the phone call from agent WE HAVE A CO, sorry needed to shout, we're so excited. Just need to do meds and pcc's, meds already booked for 5th Dec and will sort out pccs this week. agent said because of christmas we're looking at mid to end Jan for visa's.
We applied May 15th so looks like things are moving.
Sending good luck to you all
Hey congrats on the CO good luck in rest
Old Nov 20th 2008, 8:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

(Being sick for meds won't affect it much if it is common cold/kids illness. Only worry is if it shows up in blood test or sends pressure through the roof. Doctors know people catch things, especially in winter. If you get bronchitis though it will affect the x-ray.)
Congrats Witchypoo on CO.
Old Nov 20th 2008, 9:04 pm
Forum Regular

witchypoo is just really nicewitchypoo is just really nicewitchypoo is just really nicewitchypoo is just really nicewitchypoo is just really nicewitchypoo is just really nicewitchypoo is just really nicewitchypoo is just really nice

Originally Posted by carolinephillips
(Being sick for meds won't affect it much if it is common cold/kids illness. Only worry is if it shows up in blood test or sends pressure through the roof. Doctors know people catch things, especially in winter. If you get bronchitis though it will affect the x-ray.)
Congrats Witchypoo on CO.
Many thanks for all the congrats. My main concern would be kids being sick in back of car, the smell still lingering from earlier this week, and you know once ones started they all follow.
Old Nov 21st 2008, 4:17 am
Forum Regular

Ali-Syed has a brilliant futureAli-Syed has a brilliant futureAli-Syed has a brilliant futureAli-Syed has a brilliant futureAli-Syed has a brilliant futureAli-Syed has a brilliant futureAli-Syed has a brilliant futureAli-Syed has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by lilsweets
Holy c%*p, excuse my language

A June 2008 paperbased with a CO, phenomenal

Is there a reason why you are being processed so quickly or are you just one of the lucky ones?!
lol I dont have a CO yet...well from the way things are progressing it seems that it will take some time for them to process June Paper based applicants...keeping in view that I am from a high risk country...

By the way...lil sweets thank you for the updates you give regarding the grant of visas/allocation of CO's on this website...although i dont post much over here but still i get an insight into the progress of visa grants due to your posts.
Old Nov 21st 2008, 7:14 am
Forum Regular

emaus is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

We have sent meds on 18.11.08 & has been delivered on 21.11.08, how we can see our status on meds & pcc as we are paperbased?

Need anyones opinion here.
Old Nov 21st 2008, 9:30 am
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

lilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nice

Originally Posted by Ali-Syed
lol I dont have a CO yet...well from the way things are progressing it seems that it will take some time for them to process June Paper based applicants...keeping in view that I am from a high risk country...

By the way...lil sweets thank you for the updates you give regarding the grant of visas/allocation of CO's on this website...although i dont post much over here but still i get an insight into the progress of visa grants due to your posts.
Sorry, just got a bit excited! A May paperbased did get a CO yesterday though so they are working towards us!

Glad you enjoy the updates, reporting the many visa grants is really enjoyable.

Good luck with your wait, I hope it's not long!
Old Nov 21st 2008, 11:04 am
Forum Regular

jaq4chop will become famous soon enoughjaq4chop will become famous soon enough

The Mystery of my missing white elephant from the garden is resolved. He set off to Australia to hunt out DIAC & give them some gentle persuasion to look at our visa application.

He must have chained himeslef to the railings & made a nuisense of himeself as this morning our agent rang to give us the wonderful news.................

WE HAVE A VISA!!!!!!!!!! Woooo HOOOOOOO

Now can't stop shaking / crying & can't concentrate. Off to the POst office now to send the passports off. Hope I can drive ok..........

Good luck to all those still waiting. Your turn will come.

For those interested in analysing everything to within an inch of its progress. We applied 24 April, ack 29 April, meds 2 Sep, PCs 14 Sep No CO straight to visa grant 21 Nov.

Jaq
Old Nov 21st 2008, 11:44 am
BE Forum Addict

johnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by jaq4chop
The Mystery of my missing white elephant from the garden is resolved. He set off to Australia to hunt out DIAC & give them some gentle persuasion to look at our visa application.

He must have chained himeslef to the railings & made a nuisense of himeself as this morning our agent rang to give us the wonderful news.................

WE HAVE A VISA!!!!!!!!!! Woooo HOOOOOOO

Now can't stop shaking / crying & can't concentrate. Off to the POst office now to send the passports off. Hope I can drive ok..........

Good luck to all those still waiting. Your turn will come.

For those interested in analysing everything to within an inch of its progress. We applied 24 April, ack 29 April, meds 2 Sep, PCs 14 Sep No CO straight to visa grant 21 Nov.

Jaq
Congrats on visa grant

Can I borrow your white elephant please, marchie still waiting for CO.

Johnnyyt
Old Nov 21st 2008, 11:46 am
Forum Regular

jaq4chop will become famous soon enoughjaq4chop will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by johnnyyt
Congrats on visa grant

Can I borrow your white elephant please, marchie still waiting for CO.

Johnnyyt

Here is a virtual white elephant. Hope it works for you.
Old Nov 21st 2008, 1:37 pm
Forum Regular

maund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to all

CONGRATULATIONS!
Old Nov 21st 2008, 2:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

badassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to all

They dont seem to be speeding up at all, will have been waiting 9 months in 2 weeks, and still not a peep, no CO or anything, yet applicants from may have heard, and also high risk countries getting CO/visas in less time. how are they processing these??

cant be much longer surely??

(ps i know there are people who have been waiting even longer than us, it is just very frustrating. Hubby is changing his mind about going, so need to get a reccie to change his mind!)
Old Nov 21st 2008, 8:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Way hey Jaq- grats on visa. Drive carefully now, things can only get more exciting!
Old Nov 21st 2008, 11:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

kevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the rough

Had our meds today, doctor said they were all fine

If anyone not had them yet or is planning to, check what payment types they accept, as we had a nightmare today turning up with a credit card and then finding out they didnt take them
luckily though the doc was ok about it and just told us to post a cheque out to him in the moring then he'll send our paperwork

congrats to all new visa grants as well

kev
Old Nov 23rd 2008, 3:34 pm
Forum Regular

LouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really nice

We got a letter yesterday telling us officially that we had a CO and even a name. We lodged December 17th 07. There is definately no sense to the process at all is there? Just cross your fingers that our meds now go well. This has driven me crackers
Lou
Old Nov 23rd 2008, 8:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by LouB
We got a letter yesterday telling us officially that we had a CO and even a name. We lodged December 17th 07. There is definately no sense to the process at all is there? Just cross your fingers that our meds now go well. This has driven me crackers
Lou
Not long now- mine took 11.5 months so you'd be about the same.
Grats now things are happening for you.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.