paperbased applications thread

Old Nov 24th 2008, 3:27 pm
Forum Regular

carl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nice
Default Re: paperbased applications thread

Just to let all you Paperbased applicants know - WE GOT OUR VISA TODAY!

We applied in May so there is hope for you all yet!!!

Ang
Old Nov 24th 2008, 4:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

kevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by carl-ang

Ang
congrats on the visa cant wait till we are sayin it
Old Nov 24th 2008, 5:13 pm
Forum Regular

carl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nice

Originally Posted by kevncarlz
congrats on the visa cant wait till we are sayin it
Thanks, we are really shocked!!

Hubby phoned immi last wed. night just for an update and they told us the usual - you have not been allocated a case officer!

But it must have done something cause we now have our VISA

Ang
Old Nov 24th 2008, 5:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

kevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the rough

Thanks, we are really shocked!!

Hubby phoned immi last wed. night just for an update and they told us the usual - you have not been allocated a case officer!

But it must have done something cause we now have our VISA

Ang
well we did our meds on friday and sent the pc off today so hope we are next
Old Nov 24th 2008, 8:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

congrats on visa Ang
Old Nov 24th 2008, 11:48 pm
Forum Regular

jaq4chop will become famous soon enoughjaq4chop will become famous soon enough

Ang
Many congrats on the visa. It's a great feeling.

They are belting through the paperbased at the moment.

Good luck to everyone else.
Old Nov 25th 2008, 3:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really nice

Another one is visaland !!! CONGRATS !!!!! It's a good feeling!

Nix
Old Nov 25th 2008, 5:41 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Nix and Mike
Another one is visaland !!! CONGRATS !!!!! It's a good feeling!

Nix
Thanks! and yes it is a good feeling Just got our house to sell now.

Ang
Old Nov 26th 2008, 2:47 am
Forum Regular

sram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nice

Ang
Well done and congrats on your VISA
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 3:49 am
Just Joined

calicocat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sram466
Well done and congrats on your VISA
Hello everyone,

I’ve been quietly lurking around these forums reading about applicants in March, April, May, June and even July 2008 getting their visas and would like to congratulate all of those involved and wish you all the best in your new life ahead.

I am from a low risk country (since I am able to obtain an ETA online) - and next week would be exactly ONE YEAR since I applied for the 175 visa on 18th Dec 2007. However I haven’t heard a thing! DIAC’s client service charter mentions a 12-month processing time for low-risk countries so I really wonder what has happened to my application. My agent has emailed DIAC to ask and all he got was the standard reply, and he claims that ringing them is of no use as it would result in the same thing. I’ve tried emailing DIAC directly too but was told that my email address is ‘not authorised to receive communication relating to the application’, presumably so because I have an agent.

My agent says DIAC is in ‘a mess’ and we would just have to wait, but when I see other applicants who applied much much later than me getting their visas, I am simply beside myself with worry. It’s just taking too long. What can I do? Would it be wise to lodge a complaint?
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 7:18 am
Forum Regular

sram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nicesram466 is just really nice
Talking Re: paperbased applications thread

Originally Posted by calicocat
Hello everyone,

I am from a low risk country (since I am able to obtain an ETA online) - and next week would be exactly ONE YEAR since I applied for the 175 visa on 18th Dec 2007. However I haven’t heard a thing! DIAC’s client service charter mentions a 12-month processing time for low-risk countries so I really wonder what has happened to my application. My agent has emailed DIAC to ask and all he got was the standard reply, and he claims that ringing them is of no use as it would result in the same thing. I’ve tried emailing DIAC directly too but was told that my email address is ‘not authorised to receive communication relating to the application’, presumably so because I have an agent.

My agent says DIAC is in ‘a mess’ and we would just have to wait, but when I see other applicants who applied much much later than me getting their visas, I am simply beside myself with worry. It’s just taking too long. What can I do? Would it be wise to lodge a complaint?
Hello, sorry to learn of your situation, thatz the reality of things around here but the good news is you're not alone ...

Perhaps you should try calling DIAC again before lodging a complaint. I'm on 176 paper via Agent but when i call in DIAC, they are able to share the status of my application ... brief one, of course.

Tips: Speak politely with the folk (at DIAC) that handle your query cause he just got hell from the guy before you

Cheers !
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 11:16 am
Forum Regular

emaus is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=sram466;7032145]Hello, sorry to learn of your situation, thatz the reality of things around here but the good news is you're not alone ...

Perhaps you should try calling DIAC again before lodging a complaint. I'm on 176 paper via Agent but when i call in DIAC, they are able to share the status of my application ... brief one, of course.

Tips: Speak politely with the folk (at DIAC) that handle your query cause he just got hell from the guy before you

Cheers !

Hi SRAM466,

this is my timeline, I am 475er paperbased heading Adelaide, SA,appl sent on 14.06.08 , acknow & ref no recd on 24.06.08, then i took 5 months rest straight, i have submit our medicals & x-rays on 18.11.08 & they recd the same on 21.11.08 without blood reports.

On 28.11.08 i have recd an email from hoc for HIV pathology report for my self, which i have sent on 29.11.08 & they recd on 02.12.08, on same day another mail i have rced for my wife for her HIV,HB,HC reports, what does it mean? becos i have rced mail from hoc sydney not from adelaide, i m very confused here, my question is have i got CO or not?

they have sent mail twice to me, one for me & another for my wife for further meds requirement.

what does it mean?
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 12:34 pm
Forum Regular

Smile Re: paperbased applications thread

Originally Posted by emaus

they have sent mail twice to me, one for me & another for my wife for further meds requirement.

what does it mean?
Hi, another situation ... equally sad not as bad, at least you got some comm established with DIAC folk and they're on your case.

Do suggest u give them a ring to find out what's still outstanding and do take the opportunity to pop the big question ... "Have i got a Case Office Assigned" ?

From what I know, offshore case medicals passes thru HOC in Sydney. Not too sure for onshore ones. The Big VISA Application Processing plants are in Adel & Bris (hope i'm rite)

Tips: Do please speak politely with the folk (at DIAC) that handle your query cause he just got hell from the guy before you

All the best to you.
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 3:14 pm
Just Joined

Cardamon is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by calicocat
Hello everyone,

I am from a low risk country (since I am able to obtain an ETA online) - and next week would be exactly ONE YEAR since I applied for the 175 visa on 18th Dec 2007.
Hi Calicocat,

just curious: are you in the MODL list, or are you SOL "only" (like us)?
Old Dec 4th 2008, 12:57 am
Just Joined

calicocat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Cardamon
Hi Calicocat,

just curious: are you in the MODL list, or are you SOL "only" (like us)?
Cardamon: Yes I'm in the MODL list.

sram466: Thanks for your reply!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.