November 2007 Applicants

Old Jun 7th 2008, 2:42 am
Hopeful Idealist

janicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant future
Default Re: November 2007 Applicants

Just wondering... what exactly does having been allocated to a Decision Maker entail? Does this mean you've met the criteria and now the DM is just going to stamp "Granted" on your application? Do they decide based on other unwritten qualities? Like "too ugly - Denied", "has a stupid name - Denied", "looks fertile - Granted" etc?
Old Jun 7th 2008, 7:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by janicebks
Just wondering... what exactly does having been allocated to a Decision Maker entail? Does this mean you've met the criteria and now the DM is just going to stamp "Granted" on your application? Do they decide based on other unwritten qualities? Like "too ugly - Denied", "has a stupid name - Denied", "looks fertile - Granted" etc?

Eak, I certainly look fertile (child bearing hips) but I only really like babies that have four legs not two!!!! Hope they don't realise!!!!!!
Old Jun 7th 2008, 7:10 pm

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

One look at my passport photo and i've definitely failed
Old Jun 7th 2008, 7:40 pm
BURNY

zac4 is an unknown quantity at this point

I was informed by my agent that all criteria have been met and that he /she stamps it, he also told us that it is very rare once all met that they will refuse visa grant......the only problem is I think I have slipped through the net.........I am northern bird!!!!!!!!!! he! he!!
so hopefully any day now we an finally get on that plane1

Old Jun 9th 2008, 1:11 am
Hopeful Idealist

janicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by zac4
I was informed by my agent that all criteria have been met and that he /she stamps it, he also told us that it is very rare once all met that they will refuse visa grant......the only problem is I think I have slipped through the net.........I am northern bird!!!!!!!!!! he! he!!
so hopefully any day now we an finally get on that plane1
So am I correct in assuming that a CO checks that all criteria are okay, then a DM stamps the "final" approval/ refusal? Therefore if you are to be allocated to a DM, it should mean your application criteria are "Met"? Mine still only shows "Received"...
Old Jun 9th 2008, 6:06 am
BE Enthusiast

soulrebel will become famous soon enoughsoulrebel will become famous soon enough

So am I correct in assuming that a CO checks that all criteria are okay, then a DM stamps the "final" approval/ refusal? Therefore if you are to be allocated to a DM, it should mean your application criteria are "Met"? Mine still only shows "Received"...
Mine too Janice. Still says received. Wish they would hurry up!!!!
Old Jun 9th 2008, 8:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all

Hope there is lots of good news this week

Its gone very quiet at ASPC which I reckon means we are in for a flush of visa grants and case officers again very soon.

Keeping fingers crossed for you all

Sam
Old Jun 9th 2008, 8:48 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Sammy T
Hi all

Hope there is lots of good news this week

Its gone very quiet at ASPC which I reckon means we are in for a flush of visa grants and case officers again very soon.

Keeping fingers crossed for you all

Sam
Sam -

I sure hope you're right! We could use a bushel of visa grants and Case Officers being allocated!!

Does it seem to cycle like this?
Old Jun 9th 2008, 8:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tiger222
Sam -

I sure hope you're right! We could use a bushel of visa grants and Case Officers being allocated!!

Does it seem to cycle like this?
Well, its only my observation but I've coming on the site for over a year now (when I should usually be doing other things) and it seems to me that there are really quiet spells and then there are "We got it" posts all over the place!

As I say, thats only my thoughts but I do hope that there are some more visa grants being dished out soon

Sam
Old Jun 9th 2008, 8:56 am
Hopeful Idealist

I sure hope you're right, Sammy! The austimeline people haven't made much progress either. To think my original plan was to quit my job last month... sigh.
Old Jun 9th 2008, 5:17 pm
Just Joined

stevo96 has a spectacular aura aboutstevo96 has a spectacular aura aboutstevo96 has a spectacular aura about

Can someone please tell me where to find this status page?? We've been leaving everything to our agent but it seems to be taking forever. We applied on the 5th November - the CO sent a mail today to our agent asking for form 1281 or something like to be signed. I can't believe the agent didnt send this originally!....unless its new.....
Old Jun 9th 2008, 7:25 pm
Forum Regular

The Wises is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by stevo96
Can someone please tell me where to find this status page?? We've been leaving everything to our agent but it seems to be taking forever. We applied on the 5th November - the CO sent a mail today to our agent asking for form 1281 or something like to be signed. I can't believe the agent didnt send this originally!....unless its new.....
The form 1281 is the Australian values statement. It is fairly new and we all thought that ticking the box agreeing to the values on the online application was enough but most CO's have asked for this form to be signed and sent back as well. Make sure they send it back asap, it could be the only thing holding the visa up. Hope this helps. Good luck.

Gina x
Old Jun 9th 2008, 8:05 pm

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by stevo96

A CO Sounds very promising!!!
Old Jun 9th 2008, 9:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by The Wises
The form 1281 is the Australian values statement. It is fairly new and we all thought that ticking the box agreeing to the values on the online application was enough but most CO's have asked for this form to be signed and sent back as well. Make sure they send it back asap, it could be the only thing holding the visa up. Hope this helps. Good luck.

Gina x
HMM...interesting. I went to the DIAC website looking for Form 1281 and came up empty. I even did a search for the document and nothing. Then I typed in Australia Values and came up with this pledge. http://www.immi.gov.au/living-in-aus...long/index.htm Is this the form you guys signed?
Old Jun 10th 2008, 7:39 am
BE Enthusiast

wats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant future

Weekly update email still says the 10th Nov for online apps! :curse:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.