November 2007 Applicants

Old Jun 4th 2008, 11:06 am
BE Enthusiast

charlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud of
Default Re: November 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by janicebks
Mine still says "Received"! My entitlement page still states the tourist visa I applied for last year. I really can't understand why they won't give mine a glance and just grant it! No dependents, not even a speeding ticket, my employer is the local branch of the DIAC external auditor (hence easy verification), IELTS score of 8 etc. Can't understand what the hold up is! :curse:
Blimey! I think yours should be straightforward too!
You applied same day as us and was allocated CO same day as us.
Hope you hear something soon.
Coz that means we will too
Old Jun 4th 2008, 11:22 am
Hopeful Idealist

janicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by charlie-k
Blimey! I think yours should be straightforward too!
You applied same day as us and was allocated CO same day as us.
Hope you hear something soon.
Coz that means we will too
I sure hope so! Though you're making far better progress with everything "Met" already...
Old Jun 4th 2008, 11:49 am
BE Enthusiast

charlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud of

I sure hope so! Though you're making far better progress with everything "Met" already...
the race is on...
Old Jun 6th 2008, 5:56 am
Forum Regular

The Wises is on a distinguished road

Hi everyone

What a quiet week. There has been hardly any visa's this week for anyone and its a bank holiday on monday. They must be on a go slow week!

We rang last night (again) and we have now been told that our application was passed onto a decision maker on 2/6 and gave us her name. Hopefully it wont be much longer. Please Please Please.

Good luck everyone.

Gina x
Old Jun 6th 2008, 6:05 am
Forum Regular

rickinbrisbane is an unknown quantity at this point

That's great news! At least now you'll have someone to chase up, and your visa must be just around the corner.

It's been a terrible month, but hopefully DIAC are pulling finger and getting through some Novemberees now. We Decemberists are losing the will to live!
Old Jun 6th 2008, 6:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Oz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really nice

Great news Gina - good luck for a quick positive decision.

I do hope this means the November apps are moving again.

Colin x
Old Jun 6th 2008, 8:45 am
Hopeful Idealist

janicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant future

That's great! I received an e-mail saying my application is going to be allocated to a Decision Maker "soon" today. Hope we see some movement soon!
Old Jun 6th 2008, 9:23 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by The Wises
Hi everyone

What a quiet week. There has been hardly any visa's this week for anyone and its a bank holiday on monday. They must be on a go slow week!

We rang last night (again) and we have now been told that our application was passed onto a decision maker on 2/6 and gave us her name. Hopefully it wont be much longer. Please Please Please.

Good luck everyone.

Gina x
That's great! I received an e-mail saying my application is going to be allocated to a Decision Maker "soon" today. Hope we see some movement soon!
Referred to a decision maker!! That is very positive news! Remember, there's a whole lot of us looking on and hoping you get your visas....SOON!
Old Jun 6th 2008, 11:41 am
Forum Regular

The Wises is on a distinguished road

Thanks everyone. I am sure we are not the only ones. There must be piles of visa applications sitting on desks waiting for some kind soul to start working on them. Hopefully things will start happening for us all next week.

Gina x
Old Jun 6th 2008, 11:46 am
BE Enthusiast

pacey is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by The Wises
There must be piles of visa applications sitting on desks waiting for some kind soul to start working on them.

Gina x
Yup, can you imagine what an endless, gruelling, pain in the *ss of a task it must be? Still, they could hurry up a bit, surely?! haha
Old Jun 6th 2008, 11:52 am
Beau

mountgrace is on a distinguished road

This waiting is getting so frustrating, the kids are starting to think i made it up!! Looks like theyl be going back to school in September..aghhhhh:curse:
online 176 modl 27.11.07
Old Jun 6th 2008, 1:14 pm
BURNY

zac4 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi to you all
Just to let you know that we have just heard from our agent that we are now in the hands of God (the Decision Maker)
Our agent has informed us this can now take up to 4 weeks due to the extensive backlog
We are hoping that it will be earlier than this to help my sanity!!!!!!

Timeline is:
175 PR online 20th November 07
meds and PCCs frontloaded Nov 07
CO 3rd May 08
DM 4th June 08
Hope this gives some hope to you all waiting
BW
H XX
Old Jun 6th 2008, 1:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

pacey is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by zac4
Hi to you all
Just to let you know that we have just heard from our agent that we are now in the hands of God (the Decision Maker)
Our agent has informed us this can now take up to 4 weeks due to the extensive backlog

Timeline is:
CO 3rd May 08
DM 4th June 08
BW
H XX
wow, took a month to get from CO to DM? Nope, that's knocked my hope if anything! Good god! Altho to be fair, i'd rather be going out in springtime than mid winter anyway - will make it easier to settle i reckon.

thanks for the update and good luck, you'll have the visa any day.
Old Jun 6th 2008, 1:38 pm
BURNY

zac4 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by pacey
wow, took a month to get from CO to DM? Nope, that's knocked my hope if anything! Good god! Altho to be fair, i'd rather be going out in springtime than mid winter anyway - will make it easier to settle i reckon.

thanks for the update and good luck, you'll have the visa any day.
Cheers Pacey
Good luck with yours....I am sure you won't be far behind
BW
H
Old Jun 6th 2008, 1:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by zac4
Hi to you all

Timeline is:
CO 3rd May 08
DM 4th June 08
BW
H XX
Congratulations BW. That's good news! I hope you hear soon - and don't have to wait the 4 weeks!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.