Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Migration Agents - Who to choose 2012?? (threads merged)

Migration Agents - Who to choose 2012?? (threads merged)

Old Apr 11th 2012, 10:47 am
Just Joined

emms21uk is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Migration Agents - Who to choose??

Hello all,

My husband and I are desparate to move to Australia with our young son to be closer to my sister who's a permanent resident in Sydney. We've decided to use a migration agent but dont know who to choose! We've tried to do the visa, etc process ourselves but its totally confusing and getting nowhere with it

Can anyone help with a recommendation please?

Thanks in advance!

Emma
Old Apr 11th 2012, 10:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Migration Agents - Who to choose??

You could try George Lombard or Go Matilda. But there are also a few thing syou can do yourself to see if you have a chance of getting a visa, like check the skilled occupation list, have you done this already?
Old Apr 11th 2012, 10:54 am

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Capital Visa ( anyone used them)

Originally Posted by christinemulama
Hi live in the united Kingdom and been advised to use Capital Visa for Australia for immigration has anyone used them?
if you refer to the investor visa, they are very rare, because they require upward A$1,5 million investment, depending on a variant. best to talk to a MARA agent.

If it is not it, try to identify the visa you are after by using the wizard on immi.gov.au
Old Apr 11th 2012, 11:13 am
Forum Regular

skinnygeorge is just really niceskinnygeorge is just really niceskinnygeorge is just really niceskinnygeorge is just really niceskinnygeorge is just really niceskinnygeorge is just really niceskinnygeorge is just really niceskinnygeorge is just really niceskinnygeorge is just really nice

We used Ian Harrop based in Burford,Oxfordshire. Well established and was recommended to Us from two sources. we were very happy with them. But I don`t know how they compare with the others price wise.
Old Apr 11th 2012, 11:25 am
BE Forum Addict

NickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Capital Visa ( anyone used them)

Originally Posted by newjersey
if you refer to the investor visa, they are very rare, because they require upward A$1,5 million investment, depending on a variant. best to talk to a MARA agent.

If it is not it, try to identify the visa you are after by using the wizard on immi.gov.au
I think 'Capital Visa' is a migration agency that the OP is looking for information on.
Old Apr 11th 2012, 11:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

George Lombard http://www.austimmigration.com.au/site/
Old Apr 11th 2012, 12:42 pm
Hillarys, Perth

h2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by emms21uk
Hello all,

My husband and I are desparate to move to Australia with our young son to be closer to my sister who's a permanent resident in Sydney. We've decided to use a migration agent but dont know who to choose! We've tried to do the visa, etc process ourselves but its totally confusing and getting nowhere with it

Can anyone help with a recommendation please?

Thanks in advance!

Emma

Www.iscah.com
Old Apr 12th 2012, 10:38 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

Nobody, do it yourself (along with our help in the immi section) and save yourself a small fortune!
Old Apr 18th 2012, 2:43 pm
Just Joined

Want2BinOz has a spectacular aura aboutWant2BinOz has a spectacular aura aboutWant2BinOz has a spectacular aura about
Default Migration Agents Melbourne?

Can anyone recommend a migration agent that would be able to assist with a resident return visa. I will be applying onshore from Melbourne.

Thanks in advance.
Old Apr 19th 2012, 6:51 am
Melbourne Rock City

rubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Migration Agents Melbourne?

I would LOVE to suggest which one NOT to hire but I think I might get in trouble....
Old Apr 19th 2012, 8:33 am
Simply happy in Sydney!

LittleKittyCat is a glorious beacon of lightLittleKittyCat is a glorious beacon of lightLittleKittyCat is a glorious beacon of lightLittleKittyCat is a glorious beacon of lightLittleKittyCat is a glorious beacon of lightLittleKittyCat is a glorious beacon of lightLittleKittyCat is a glorious beacon of lightLittleKittyCat is a glorious beacon of lightLittleKittyCat is a glorious beacon of lightLittleKittyCat is a glorious beacon of lightLittleKittyCat is a glorious beacon of light

We used http://www.myaustralianvisa.com.au/ who are based in Melbourne and were really very happy with them. We had a bit of a delay getting paperwork to them for our 856 for various reasons, but it was finally submitted last Wednesday (11th), acknowledged on Thursday (12th) and granted yesterday (18th)
Old Apr 19th 2012, 4:26 pm
Just Joined

Want2BinOz has a spectacular aura aboutWant2BinOz has a spectacular aura aboutWant2BinOz has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by rubbeldiekatz
I would LOVE to suggest which one NOT to hire but I think I might get in trouble....
Could you not PM me instead?

Originally Posted by LittleKittyCat
We used http://www.myaustralianvisa.com.au/ who are based in Melbourne and were really very happy with them. We had a bit of a delay getting paperwork to them for our 856 for various reasons, but it was finally submitted last Wednesday (11th), acknowledged on Thursday (12th) and granted yesterday (18th)
Thanks for the tip and well done on gaining your visa
Old Apr 23rd 2012, 11:42 am
Just Joined

Cazza_x is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Anybody used 'Migrationexpert.com' recently?

Hi

Can anybody please give me some feedback on their experience of using 'Migrationexpert.com' for emigrating from the UK to Australia under a skilled visa?

A lot of the feedback/threads on this site are a few years old and I havent found any recent comments!

Myself and family are looking at using them shortly and using their 'premium service' as we are finding the process quite difficult and think it would be much easier to use an agent after looking into information on various sites including the Australian Immigration website.

Thanks
Old Apr 23rd 2012, 12:32 pm
Forum Regular

Lois1 is just really niceLois1 is just really niceLois1 is just really niceLois1 is just really niceLois1 is just really niceLois1 is just really niceLois1 is just really niceLois1 is just really nice
Default Re: Anybody used 'Migrationexpert.com' recently?

Sorry i cant answer your question directly, we used ASG Immigration. i found the guy via the MARA website, and cant fault the service at all. From a friends recent experience (within the last month) I woud just ensure that the person you do use is a registered MARA agent (make sure its not expired!) They thought they were dealing with a reputable organisation but have lost money and started the procedure again with a MARA agent.

Good luck!
Old Apr 23rd 2012, 12:48 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anybody used 'Migrationexpert.com' recently?

Had a good look round, they are apparently members of the Migration Institute Australia but there's no other info on them. They are considered bad news in Canada, they give no info on Agents, however I have just had a quick look on MARA and they do have Registered Agents in Australia but I can find no record of them having any Agents registered in their UK office. If they're not MARA registered I wouldn't go near them and if they don't give any info about the company on their website which is weird. Personal opinion only. I'd go with one of those listed on the link I gave you. Ian Harrop is considered excellent by everyone.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.