Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Migration Agents - Who to choose 2012?? (threads merged)

Migration Agents - Who to choose 2012?? (threads merged)

Old Mar 21st 2012, 10:15 pm
Melbourne Rock City

rubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Migration Agents

Originally Posted by cshowell
Has anybody got any experiences, good or bad, of migration agents? We are considering using one as my husband will be out of the country a lot over the next couple of months and we think it may make it slightly easier on me to have one person to deal with (as I have 2 toddlers).

Thanks

Carolyn
George Lombard - best in the business (if you ask me and many others)

http://www.austimmigration.com.au/site/
Old Mar 26th 2012, 7:57 am
Just Joined

richardcleaver is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Anyone used Thinking Australia

yes, Had trouble with them. Drrell is just a sales man and at the time when i applied they were dealing with a migration agent in queensland and forwarding my paper work to them. They missed a major deadline in my skillss assessment and i was set back 6 months because of this, i found myselff calling them and pushing them all the time, after this i went directly to the agent they were dealing with and spoke with them. they had not been paid for months so all visa applications were sitting on file waiting for payment.

Thinking Australia Atotal waste of time Stay away! My opinion and lots of other negative reports too if you do your reaserch.

got my visa now thanks to Fergusson Cannon In queensland and living in Adelaide. No thanks to Darrell and his Crew.!!! Saw him In Macdonadls near where i used to live after all i went through, My girlfriend had to restrain me as i nearly Knocked him out there and then. He didnt care whether we nearly lost the chance to migrate or not. Ive got his number...
Old Mar 28th 2012, 7:49 am
Just Joined

Perthminer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Questions for agent

Is there an agent that resides in perth that I could come and see.

My visa runs out june next year, and want to look at my options and also my situations is complicated.

I completed study course about 2 years ago and I am on a 485 visa, I currently have about 6 months of my trade under my belt but have not started the TRA job ready program yet.

I have been working on mines in unskilled labour in the pilbara region and was wondering if I could get employer sponsered up there.

I pretty much figuered that I have until june this year to jump on the TRA job ready program to have enough points to apply for PR.

Would really like an good agent to talk too face to face and go over my situation.

Regards.
Old Apr 4th 2012, 2:03 pm
Just Joined

cshowell is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Questions for agent

Ian Harrop has a Migration Agent who works in Perth. Contact via www.ianharrop.co.uk
Old Apr 4th 2012, 9:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

pumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond repute

I would be wanting to start it now as nothing here seems to be quick and it would be a shame to have to leave because of a week or two.
Old Apr 5th 2012, 8:04 am
Migration Agent

Location: Offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Geelong (Australia), and Southampton (UK)
Alan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond repute

Contact Steve O'Neil: http://www.iscah.com/index.htm

Best regards.
Old Apr 7th 2012, 5:44 pm
Just Joined

christinemulama is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Anyone used Global Visa to apply for Australia??

I want to apply for Australia but don't have a clue who to go threw can anyone advise please??
Old Apr 7th 2012, 11:40 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone used Global Visa to apply for Australia??

Originally Posted by christinemulama
I want to apply for Australia but don't have a clue who to go threw can anyone advise please??
The search option on this page (just up in the right hand side of the blue bar) would have given you these recent threads asking the same question.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...t=global+visas

Old Apr 8th 2012, 1:08 am
BE Forum Addict

NickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond repute

Only one organisation issues visas for Australia and that's the Australian Department of Immigration.

Plenty of people apply direct. Why do you need to do it via an agent?

http://www.immi.gov.au/immigration/
Old Apr 8th 2012, 8:52 am
Just Joined

Hi and thanks for reply just did not know what to do.. I was going to apply threw Agent as they get you a job etc
Old Apr 8th 2012, 8:58 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by christinemulama
Hi and thanks for reply just did not know what to do.. I was going to apply threw Agent as they get you a job etc
No they don't.

First step is to check the link Nicky posted to see whether you actually qualify for a visa. Not everyone does and a lot of agencies are more than happy to take money from you for something that just ain't gonna happen.
Old Apr 8th 2012, 9:57 am
Just Joined

Thanks for the advice ill check
Old Apr 8th 2012, 11:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Tuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond repute

Global Visas do not have a good reputation. Put 'Global Visas Complaints' into your search engine and see what it comes up with. There are a lot of very good MARA Registered Agents in the UK so shop around. Talk to the actual agents, have a free assessment with them, get a written quote and a copy of their contract. It's a positive start. You can always do the application yourself if it is straight forward and you are confident to handle it. Things are changing on the 1st July though so an agent should be able to advise you of your eligibility under the new rules.
Old Apr 8th 2012, 12:44 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone who says they will get you a job along with a visa is lying. The only person who can get you a job is yourself. You can possibly find sponsorship through a third party but the vast majority of time, it's down to you.
Old Apr 11th 2012, 10:08 am
Just Joined

Default Capital Visa ( anyone used them)

Hi live in the united Kingdom and been advised to use Capital Visa for Australia for immigration has anyone used them?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.