May 2009 Visa Applicants

Old Apr 14th 2011, 9:55 pm
Forum Regular

cachiph is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: May 2009 Visa Applicants

[QUOTE=mustafa_jaleel;9304848]I just talked to one of my friend and colleague and our mate here on BE "sDeveloper" he just got mail from CO for further Meds and PCC, he applied in May 09 too; I guess now Proximo it's your turn buddy! [/QUoute]

Mustafa stands top in the row of leftover candidates from MAY 2009.
wishing you all the best.
Old Apr 15th 2011, 5:19 am
BE Enthusiast

mustafa_jaleel is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=cachiph;9305868]
Originally Posted by mustafa_jaleel
I just talked to one of my friend and colleague and our mate here on BE "sDeveloper" he just got mail from CO for further Meds and PCC, he applied in May 09 too; I guess now Proximo it's your turn buddy! [/QUoute]

Mustafa stands top in the row of leftover candidates from MAY 2009.
wishing you all the best.
lets see, I have uploaded PCC last friday and Medicals should be there with DIAC by now; Fingers crossed.
Old Apr 15th 2011, 12:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

intellect20 is an unknown quantity at this point

Best of luck my old fellow.[QUOTE=mustafa_jaleel;9306385]
Originally Posted by cachiph
lets see, I have uploaded PCC last friday and Medicals should be there with DIAC by now; Fingers crossed.
Old Apr 16th 2011, 5:34 am
Forum Regular

gmjally is an unknown quantity at this point

Mustafa and other people around,

Alhamdolilah, I also got a request for fresh PCC and Medicals from CO with the status that external checks are finally over. But i am stuk in a bad situation.
Last week i joined my new job in Saudia. I didnot lauch COC till now because my experience letter and other documentation is still not ready.
Now my Iqama is under processing and passport is with held, therfore no chance of going back to pakistan for medical till my Iqama, that my take a month.

Also i dont want to lodge a COC, as CO may put my case again to ASIO for external checks.

Guyz please suggest me a way out. I am nodding my head all empty. I don't want to loose my chance to go OZ.

Mustafa, proximo, Ali Asim and other friends on the forum, Please reply quickly with your opinion.

I shall be gratefull

Regards,
Cachiph
Hi,

you do not have to worry about it.

Just do not launch CoC. wait for some time.
You will get your passport within a week after Iqama. That is what happened to me too.
In the mean time ask you family members in your country to get PCC for you and email you the scanned version of it.
When you get your passport then proceed with medical in saudi arabia. If you are in riyadh then electronic medical is recommended. it takes less time because there are no postal delay but slightly expensive.
In a month, you will get to know about your visa. Then you can even get it stamped in Saudi arabia. After a month, if you do not get visa then update your CO with COC. send those documents which are available and leave others.
If CO asks you that why you are in Saudi arabia then you may tell her that you are here for couple of months to access new job possibilities but have not finalized about it. ...
All the best.. I also moved to saudi...
Old Apr 16th 2011, 5:47 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by gmjally
Hi,

you do not have to worry about it.

Just do not launch CoC. wait for some time.
You will get your passport within a week after Iqama. That is what happened to me too.
In the mean time ask you family members in your country to get PCC for you and email you the scanned version of it.
When you get your passport then proceed with medical in saudi arabia. If you are in riyadh then electronic medical is recommended. it takes less time because there are no postal delay but slightly expensive.
In a month, you will get to know about your visa. Then you can even get it stamped in Saudi arabia. After a month, if you do not get visa then update your CO with COC. send those documents which are available and leave others.
If CO asks you that why you are in Saudi arabia then you may tell her that you are here for couple of months to access new job possibilities but have not finalized about it. ...
All the best.. I also moved to saudi...
Thankyou bro,
I am in dammam/khobar. I checkd with Astoon hospital here. They do medicals for Canda and Ausi, thy charge 1200/- SAR. I am not sure either they have electronic access to eHealth system of DIAC or not. I am planning to get a letter from my company and undergo medical on the basis of that letter.

I don't know i should lodge CoC or not ?

will appreciate if you could spare some time to discuss pros and cons . Kindly give me your number and convenient time to call.

Regards,
cachiph
Old Apr 16th 2011, 6:44 am
Forum Regular

gmjally is an unknown quantity at this point

Thankyou bro,
I am in dammam/khobar. I checkd with Astoon hospital here. They do medicals for Canda and Ausi, thy charge 1200/- SAR. I am not sure either they have electronic access to eHealth system of DIAC or not. I am planning to get a letter from my company and undergo medical on the basis of that letter.

will appreciate if you could spare some time to discuss pros and cons . Kindly give me your number and convenient time to call.

Regards,
cachiph
Hi Cachiph,

check out these two penal doctors in Dammam. They do electronic health

Medical Clinic
Cardio-World Center
King Fahad Road and 9th Street
Near Football Stadium
Dammam 31518
Telephone: +966 3 805 0101
Fax: +966 3 805 0103
Doctor(s):
Dr Hussain Ali Al-Nezir

Radiology Clinic
Almana General Hospital
Radiology Department
Abdulla Fouad Street
Dammam 31451
Telephone: + 966 3 826 2111

i got it from http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/over...el-doctors.htm

There is an E sign which marks electronic health examination....

wait for CoC. do not haste, you can do medical examination during last 10 days of your 28 days period. you will get your passport and iqama in a week. electronic health does not take long time to reach aus. Check it out on ausi immigration website.

check your inbox for my contact info...

All the best...
Old Apr 16th 2011, 8:16 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by gmjally
Hi Cachiph,

check out these two penal doctors in Dammam. They do electronic health

Medical Clinic
Cardio-World Center
King Fahad Road and 9th Street
Near Football Stadium
Dammam 31518
Telephone: +966 3 805 0101
Fax: +966 3 805 0103
Doctor(s):
Dr Hussain Ali Al-Nezir

Radiology Clinic
Almana General Hospital
Radiology Department
Abdulla Fouad Street
Dammam 31451
Telephone: + 966 3 826 2111

i got it from http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/over...el-doctors.htm

There is an E sign which marks electronic health examination....

wait for CoC. do not haste, you can do medical examination during last 10 days of your 28 days period. you will get your passport and iqama in a week. electronic health does not take long time to reach aus. Check it out on ausi immigration website.

check your inbox for my contact info...

All the best...
Thankyou very much bro,
I will visit them today and will look for their requirements. Mean while i am getting a letter from my company that my passport is submitted for Iqama. So let see if they can takeup my medicals with such a letter.

Regards,
cachiph
Old Apr 16th 2011, 2:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

mustafa_jaleel is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=intellect20;9306896]Best of luck my old fellow.
Thanks bro
Old Apr 16th 2011, 6:58 pm
Just Joined

andrei143 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thankyou bro,

Regards,
cachiph
Hi Man,

I'm also residing here in Al Khobar. Just want to ask how did you process your police clearance certificate here in KSA. Did you request in your own embassy or through Australian embassy? Does it require an Arabic/English translation? How long does it take to complete the whole process ? Hope you don't mind if you can guide me on the detailed process including the exact location of Al Khobar/Dammam Police Authority.

Thanks - Andrei
Old Apr 17th 2011, 9:00 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by andrei143
Hi Man,

I'm also residing here in Al Khobar. Just want to ask how did you process your police clearance certificate here in KSA. Did you request in your own embassy or through Australian embassy? Does it require an Arabic/English translation? How long does it take to complete the whole process ? Hope you don't mind if you can guide me on the detailed process including the exact location of Al Khobar/Dammam Police Authority.

Thanks - Andrei
bro , i am a new one here. Just landed 2 weeks back. I am not getting any PCC from KSA. So i may not be of any help for you.
Yes, i can tell you about medicals if you want.

Regards,
Old Apr 17th 2011, 4:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

proximo will become famous soon enough

I just talked to one of my friend and colleague and our mate here on BE "sDeveloper" he just got mail from CO for further Meds and PCC, he applied in May 09 too; I guess now Proximo it's your turn buddy!
Would that it really is bro
Old Apr 17th 2011, 4:31 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by proximo
Would that it really is bro
Yes inshaAllah bro. . keep up your hopes.
Old Apr 18th 2011, 3:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

proximo will become famous soon enough

Yes inshaAllah bro. . keep up your hopes.
thanks bro
Old Apr 19th 2011, 12:14 am
Forum Regular

sdeveloper will become famous soon enoughsdeveloper will become famous soon enough

I just talked to one of my friend and colleague and our mate here on BE "sDeveloper" he just got mail from CO for further Meds and PCC, he applied in May 09 too; I guess now Proximo it's your turn buddy!
Thanks for sharing...
I am too much busy in other stuff
Old Apr 19th 2011, 12:18 am
Forum Regular

sdeveloper will become famous soon enoughsdeveloper will become famous soon enough

Dear ALL MAY fellow applicants,

I wish you all Best of Luck!!!
Things are moving now and hopefully we will be getting results in 2-3 months.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.