Originally Posted by mustafa_jaleel
you rock Proximo! my friend.
Thanks bro thats so sweet of u
Old Jan 19th 2011, 5:30 pm
Forum Regular

tatoo is on a distinguished road
Default Re: May 2009 Visa Applicants

Hey Proximo,

did u send an email to IGIS to inquire whether DIAC has referred your case to them or not? If yes what was the reply?

Originally Posted by proximo
Thanks bro thats so sweet of u
Old Jan 20th 2011, 5:41 am
BE Enthusiast

proximo will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by tatoo
Hey Proximo,

did u send an email to IGIS to inquire whether DIAC has referred your case to them or not? If yes what was the reply?
Yep my case has been reffered to IGIS. I inquired about this in August 2010 and got the following reply.

Thank you for your inquiry concerning the time taken to process the security assessment associated with this visa application.

As a result of your inquiry I have made an administrative inquiry of the Australian Security Intelligence Organisation (ASIO), the agency responsible for processing security assessments.

My inquiry has revealed that ASIO has received a referral in this matter and there is no indication of delay or any other error by ASIO in its processing.

To ensure that all applications are treated fairly, ASIO processes these cases in the order in which they are received, unless they are allocated priority by the Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC). I have been advised that this case is being considered in accordance with the priority allocated to it by DIAC.

My office has no role in determining the priority of a case. If you believe that this visa application requires a higher priority due to personal circumstances, I suggest you discuss the matter with the DIAC case officer. The case officer can prioritise the matter on compelling or compassionate grounds if the case officer assesses that to be appropriate.

Even if the case is given a high priority, the time taken to process a security assessment can still vary based on individual and other circumstances, and is not necessarily quick.

It is not possible for me to predict how long this assessment will take.

I trust this information is useful to you. Thank you for raising the matter with me.
Old Jan 20th 2011, 6:24 am
Forum Regular

tatoo is on a distinguished road

Hello Proximo,

I guess u should send another inquiry in Feb mid, maybe some +ve output will come

Originally Posted by proximo
Yep my case has been reffered to IGIS. I inquired about this in August 2010 and got the following reply.

Thank you for your inquiry concerning the time taken to process the security assessment associated with this visa application.

As a result of your inquiry I have made an administrative inquiry of the Australian Security Intelligence Organisation (ASIO), the agency responsible for processing security assessments.

My inquiry has revealed that ASIO has received a referral in this matter and there is no indication of delay or any other error by ASIO in its processing.

To ensure that all applications are treated fairly, ASIO processes these cases in the order in which they are received, unless they are allocated priority by the Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC). I have been advised that this case is being considered in accordance with the priority allocated to it by DIAC.

My office has no role in determining the priority of a case. If you believe that this visa application requires a higher priority due to personal circumstances, I suggest you discuss the matter with the DIAC case officer. The case officer can prioritise the matter on compelling or compassionate grounds if the case officer assesses that to be appropriate.

Even if the case is given a high priority, the time taken to process a security assessment can still vary based on individual and other circumstances, and is not necessarily quick.

It is not possible for me to predict how long this assessment will take.

I trust this information is useful to you. Thank you for raising the matter with me.
Old Jan 20th 2011, 6:53 am
Forum Regular

fiden is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Proximo

MaY I know what is the email of IGIS

thanks

Hey Proximo,

Old Jan 20th 2011, 3:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hello Proximo,

I guess u should send another inquiry in Feb mid, maybe some +ve output will come
An inquiry in Nov 2010 yielded this.

I refer to your inquiry concerning any security assessment that may be required for this visa application.

The Australian Security Intelligence Organisation (ASIO) is the agency responsible for conducting security assessments. I have contacted ASIO for information about this visa application to check ASIO’s handling of any security assessment associated with the application.

This office can check whether or not ASIO is acting unreasonably or has made a processing error but we are not able to direct ASIO to change the priority of a case, or make the process quicker for a particular applicant.

Where we identify an issue requiring resolution, we liaise with the relevant agencies about the issue.

We will contact you if we require any further information about the case but will not provide any other feedback.

I suggest you maintain contact with the Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC) for information about the status of the visa application.
Old Jan 20th 2011, 3:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by fiden
Hi Proximo

MaY I know what is the email of IGIS

thanks
[email protected]
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 12:51 pm
Forum Regular

aussievet is a jewel in the roughaussievet is a jewel in the roughaussievet is a jewel in the roughaussievet is a jewel in the roughaussievet is a jewel in the rough

Hi There, don't mean to hijack the current topic but since this is the May 09 thread, could someone offer me reassurance?

Applied May 09 - schedule 3, I'm from the UK. Would I be right in saying that I should expect a CO is May? I totally appreciate this is an estimate only, but roughly so?

Cheers
Old Jan 24th 2011, 7:16 am
BE Enthusiast

aliah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nice

i asked CO for current status of app and this time team manager responded on behalf of CO...i asked for advice on medical and PCC renewing too,here is the reply...add it in the possible list of templates present here already

Thank you for your enquiry. While i appreciate that you are keen to have
your application progressed, please DO NOT consider re-newing your medicals
or police clearances unless specifically requested to do so by your Case
Officer.

Your application is still under active consideration and you are not
required to do anything further unless requested to do so.

Thank you for your patience to date and please be assured that your
application will be progressed as quickly as possible by your case
officer.

waiting and watching
Old Jan 24th 2011, 9:21 am
Forum Regular

rise2shine is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by aliah
i asked CO for current status of app and this time team manager responded on behalf of CO...i asked for advice on medical and PCC renewing too,here is the reply...add it in the possible list of templates present here already

Thank you for your enquiry. While i appreciate that you are keen to have
your application progressed, please DO NOT consider re-newing your medicals
or police clearances unless specifically requested to do so by your Case
Officer.

Your application is still under active consideration and you are not
required to do anything further unless requested to do so.

Thank you for your patience to date and please be assured that your
application will be progressed as quickly as possible by your case
officer.

waiting and watching
Hi
Thnx for updating . This reply seems quite encouraging as they did not ask to repeat any thing . As Med , PCC and IELTS already expired , but they are not asking any one to re-do them . So lets hope u will get good news soon .
Old Jan 24th 2011, 9:35 am
BE Enthusiast

aliah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nice

Originally Posted by rise2shine
Hi
Thnx for updating . This reply seems quite encouraging as they did not ask to repeat any thing . As Med , PCC and IELTS already expired , but they are not asking any one to re-do them . So lets hope u will get good news soon .

my medical and PCC[frontloaded both]expiring in Feb...inshAllah good news will come soon for me and everyone on here...
Old Jan 24th 2011, 11:58 am
Forum Regular

sachinarora83 is an unknown quantity at this point

Gud Luck !

my medical and PCC[frontloaded both]expiring in Feb...inshAllah good news will come soon for me and everyone on here...
Old Jan 24th 2011, 1:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Inshallah bro.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.