May 2009 Visa Applicants

Old Jan 24th 2011, 8:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

mustafa_jaleel is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: May 2009 Visa Applicants

Originally Posted by aussievet
Hi There, don't mean to hijack the current topic but since this is the May 09 thread, could someone offer me reassurance?

Applied May 09 - schedule 3, I'm from the UK. Would I be right in saying that I should expect a CO is May? I totally appreciate this is an estimate only, but roughly so?

Cheers
Hello There!

To me, you would probably get the CO earlier than May, as right now DIAC is allocating CO's to Jan 09 applicants so May 09 is not too far, though there is no hard & fast rule for that but the way things have moved in recent months, seems you will have CO by a month or two; Good luck!

Regards, MJ
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 5:54 am
Forum Regular

Faraz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: May 2009 Visa Applicants

Dear All !

Kindly advise regarding the following.

I got medical request but my wife is pregnant.
1-What is the procedure of informing the Co about this ? Would I have to use form-1022 or just send an e-mail to Co about this ?
2-is it possible to request the Co to defer the medicals till childbirth ?
3- If I and my spouse choose to go through medicals now, Is it safe for her to have x-rays ?

Pls reply in details. waiting
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 6:52 am
Forum Regular

au_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really nice

Hi Fraz!
Its nice to know that you've got medical request and I hope the remaining proceedings would go smoothly and efficiently...
Look at the following to have your queries answered from my side:

1-What is the procedure of informing the Co about this ? Would I have to use form-1022 or just send an e-mail to Co about this ?
I think its always better and safe exercising the official procedures and hence I'll recommend you update CO using Form1022.

In a reply of my question about pregnancy, my CO replied as follows:
During the assessment, if the applicant (your wife) is pregnant and she does not want to undergo the health checks (the X-ray), we will then place the application on hold until after the birth of the child. It is also advisable that all family members delay intigating their health and character checks until after the birth of the child if this is the case to ensure that you do not incur costs that can be avoided.

3- If I and my spouse choose to go through medicals now, Is it safe for her to have x-rays ?
You should ask this question to a gynaecologist and not to any BE member i guess...

I hope it helps.....
Regards
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 7:18 am
Forum Regular

tatoo is on a distinguished road

your should consult with the IOM doctors, if they suggest you would go for medical. In between plz share your time lines plz

Originally Posted by Faraz
Dear All !

Kindly advise regarding the following.

I got medical request but my wife is pregnant.

Pls reply in details. waiting
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 7:26 am
Forum Regular

born2learn will become famous soon enoughborn2learn will become famous soon enough

IOM doctors would not suggest to consult your own doctor. You should wait till atleast first trimester and after that can have it with lead sheet provided your consultant doctor allows.
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 7:29 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by born2learn
IOM doctors would not suggest to consult your own doctor. You should wait till atleast first trimester and after that can have it with lead sheet provided your consultant doctor allows.
Some doctors even don't prefer lead sheet, once i discussed with a doctor and she totally refused to take case further if i go for any type of medical in that specific period.
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 9:12 am
Forum Regular

Thanks to all of you:
au-immig,tatoo,born-2-leran,shafaqat & others.

I am June'09 CSL 175 applicant.
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 9:18 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks to all of you:
au-immig,tatoo,born-2-leran,shafaqat & others.

I am June'09 CSL 175 applicant.
u got medical request first time?
Old Feb 3rd 2011, 3:36 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by shafaqat309
u got medical request first time?
yep
Old Feb 3rd 2011, 5:49 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by au_immig
Hi Fraz!
Its nice to know that you've got medical request and I hope the remaining proceedings would go smoothly and efficiently...
Look at the following to have your queries answered from my side:

I think its always better and safe exercising the official procedures and hence I'll recommend you update CO using Form1022.

In a reply of my question about pregnancy, my CO replied as follows:
During the assessment, if the applicant (your wife) is pregnant and she does not want to undergo the health checks (the X-ray), we will then place the application on hold until after the birth of the child. It is also advisable that all family members delay intigating their health and character checks until after the birth of the child if this is the case to ensure that you do not incur costs that can be avoided.

You should ask this question to a gynaecologist and not to any BE member i guess...

I hope it helps.....
Regards
Dear thanks !
I want to know if I hold-on my case until after childbirth, Are there any likely complications in my case and what additional time would be required after childbirth to finalize the visa grant ? At present most of applicants got visa almost after 1-2 months after submission of medicals.
Pls share your views.
Old Feb 3rd 2011, 7:04 am
Forum Regular

born2learn will become famous soon enoughborn2learn will become famous soon enough

Dear Faraz,

You will need to provide new baby's birth certificate and passport to your case officer to include baby in your application. Once included in the application your baby would have medical along with other family members.

To get passport you would first get birth certificate and then CRC from NADRA and then apply for passport.
Old Feb 3rd 2011, 7:57 am
Shafaqat Ali

Dear Faraz,

You will need to provide new baby's birth certificate and passport to your case officer to include baby in your application. Once included in the application your baby would have medical along with other family members.

To get passport you would first get birth certificate and then CRC from NADRA and then apply for passport.
CRC?
i think FRC(Family Registration Certificate)
Old Feb 3rd 2011, 8:09 am
Forum Regular

Dear Faraz,

Apart from birth certificate and passport of child, are there anyother things to be provided to Co like pictures of baby and any immigration form for addition of baby in our visa application. Pls mention the form #.
Old Feb 3rd 2011, 8:17 am
Forum Regular

au_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really nice

Dear thanks !
I want to know if I hold-on my case until after childbirth, Are there any likely complications in my case and what additional time would be required after childbirth to finalize the visa grant ? At present most of applicants got visa almost after 1-2 months after submission of medicals.
Pls share your views.
Dear Fraz,
Of course you can request your case officer to put your case on-hold till the birth of the baby. I personally think that this should not complicate your case as most of the formalities have already been observed in your case.
In any case, it would be better if you drop an email to your case officer and discuss all your situation to get his official advice. Prepare the points of discussion with your case officer and ask his favor for point-wise reply.
Remember, it is always secure to get and follow official advice than to rely on personal/public opinion.

Regards
Old Feb 3rd 2011, 8:30 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by au_immig
Dear Fraz,
Of course you can request your case officer to put your case on-hold till the birth of the baby. I personally think that this should not complicate your case as most of the formalities have already been observed in your case.
In any case, it would be better if you drop an email to your case officer and discuss all your situation to get his official advice. Prepare the points of discussion with your case officer and ask his favor for point-wise reply.
Remember, it is always secure to get and follow official advice than to rely on personal/public opinion.

Regards
thanks buddy wish u all the best

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.