May 2009 Visa Applicants

Old Feb 3rd 2011, 9:13 am
Forum Regular

born2learn will become famous soon enoughborn2learn will become famous soon enough
Default Re: May 2009 Visa Applicants

Originally Posted by shafaqat309
CRC?
i think FRC(Family Registration Certificate)
For passport you need CRC (Child Registration Certificate; previously knows as Form B) and for going abroad you can get FRC (Family Registration Certificate).
Old Feb 3rd 2011, 10:35 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by born2learn
For passport you need CRC (Child Registration Certificate; previously knows as Form B) and for going abroad you can get FRC (Family Registration Certificate).
ok, ok, i have Form B and i used this for passport, it is still in URDU right? good thing is that new birth certificates are now in both english and urdu information on 1 page.
Old Feb 3rd 2011, 11:47 am
Forum Regular

born2learn will become famous soon enoughborn2learn will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by shafaqat309
ok, ok, i have Form B and i used this for passport, it is still in URDU right? good thing is that new birth certificates are now in both english and urdu information on 1 page.
CRC is in both English and Urdu same like birth certificate.
Old Feb 9th 2011, 9:24 am
Forum Regular

slezenger is an unknown quantity at this point

I got a call for 2nd Medicals and PCC on 13th dec. Submitted both on 18th jan 2011. Medicals got finalized on 8th Feb. when should i be expecting my visa grant? any ideas?
Old Feb 9th 2011, 9:45 am
Forum Regular

mkokab1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by slezenger
I got a call for 2nd Medicals and PCC on 13th dec. Submitted both on 18th jan 2011. Medicals got finalized on 8th Feb. when should i be expecting my visa grant? any ideas?
Visa should be coming anytime now.

One question..When you resubmit your PCC, did u resubmit for both US and Pak or just Pak. As from your location, you seem to be in Pak now, I am just wondering if the CO had you resubmit PCC from US again (as you know, it takes long time to get).

I am in similar situation as yours, so just wondering....
Old Feb 9th 2011, 10:16 am
Forum Regular

tatoo is on a distinguished road

It seems that your external and internal checks have been finalized, thats why they asked for fresh medical and PCC in order to give you grant letter.
Did you send any email to IGIS?

plz keep us updated.

Old Feb 9th 2011, 3:04 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mkokab1
Visa should be coming anytime now.

One question..When you resubmit your PCC, did u resubmit for both US and Pak or just Pak. As from your location, you seem to be in Pak now, I am just wondering if the CO had you resubmit PCC from US again (as you know, it takes long time to get).

I am in similar situation as yours, so just wondering....
Yes, only for Pakistan. In fact the rule is you need a fresh police report for any country which you revisit after 1 year of your earlier Police Clearance from that country (as PCCs expire after a year)
Old Feb 9th 2011, 3:07 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by tatoo
It seems that your external and internal checks have been finalized, thats why they asked for fresh medical and PCC in order to give you grant letter.
Did you send any email to IGIS?

plz keep us updated.
Yes, my internal checks were completed in March 2010 and external were completed in dec 2010 (called DIAC and they gave me this info)

I did send one mail to IGIS in-between and they just replied with the standard reply that my case has been referred and under going normal process, blah blah.

Lets see how long the CO takes to wrap up my case....hopefully soon..
Old Feb 10th 2011, 4:06 am
Just Joined

sufyanalam is an unknown quantity at this point

I sent an email to IGIS four days ago but there is no responce. Kindly tell me how many days normaly they take to reply.
Old Feb 10th 2011, 4:19 am
Banned

gr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by sufyanalam
I sent an email to IGIS four days ago but there is no responce. Kindly tell me how many days normaly they take to reply.
I sent an email to IGIS I got a reply that asked for further information like place of birth. Its been more than 5 days I haven't got a reply after I gave them the required information.
Old Feb 11th 2011, 8:48 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sufyanalam

IGIS replied me within 10 days.
Old Feb 11th 2011, 8:49 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by gr8leo87
I sent an email to IGIS I got a reply that asked for further information like place of birth. Its been more than 5 days I haven't got a reply after I gave them the required information.
It has finally come.....got my VISA Grant today....
Old Feb 11th 2011, 9:18 am
Forum Regular

and the funny thing is that all my documents are still in the "required" state. So i guess you cant count on their status to get an idea about your application progress.
Old Feb 11th 2011, 9:25 am
Forum Regular

mkokab1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats bro! Best of luck for your future.
Old Feb 11th 2011, 9:33 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mkokab1
Congrats bro! Best of luck for your future.
Thanks. Best of luck to you too...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.