May 2009 Visa Applicants

Old Feb 13th 2011, 4:49 pm
Forum Regular

slezenger is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: May 2009 Visa Applicants

Originally Posted by thejohnhagen
Excellent News.
Congratulations Man.
I was also initially with Team 3 and guess what no status update whatsoever. In this scenario no update news is good news.
thanks
Old Feb 13th 2011, 4:50 pm
Forum Regular

slezenger is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Faraz
Congrats Slezenger !
Wish u all the best in your future endavours
thanks. wishing everyone here best of luck.
Old Feb 14th 2011, 5:19 am
BE Enthusiast

ashfaq is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by slezenger
Many many congratulations to u from the bottom of my heart. I was away for sometime from the BE as to go to mountainous areas in order to enjoy my life here. Very happy to hear that the visas are garnting smoothly now-a-days. Hope everyone who still waiting for their visas including me will get their visas soon.

Mustafa and Proximo both r also waiting for ages for their grants. I prey for both of tem including me that all of us will hear some good news in the coming future soon. Insha-Allah.
Old Feb 14th 2011, 5:20 am
BE Enthusiast

ashfaq is on a distinguished road

Las but not the least best of luck for ur future and congrats to u
Old Feb 14th 2011, 6:07 am
BE Enthusiast

aliah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nice

Congratulations bro!!!

Good luck
Old Feb 14th 2011, 6:46 am
Forum Regular

Faraz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by aliah
Congratulations bro!!!

Good luck
Congrats Ali for your visa grant !
Would u shed some light on 176-family visa requirements.
Old Feb 14th 2011, 6:55 am
BE Enthusiast

aliah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nice

Originally Posted by Faraz
Congrats Ali for your visa grant !
Would u shed some light on 176-family visa requirements.
I was sponsored by my elder brother and had to furnish family tree diagram and relation to sponsor proofs...my brother filled in and sent sponsorship form...thats all
Old Feb 14th 2011, 7:38 am
Forum Regular

Faraz is an unknown quantity at this point

I was sponsored by my elder brother and had to furnish family tree diagram and relation to sponsor proofs...my brother filled in and sent sponsorship form...thats all
Dear Thanks ! Some more points for your comments.
1- Is your bro is 175 visa holder/PR status or citizen ? and who is eligible to sponsor PR holder or citizen ?
2- Do you have to meet all other requirements of occupation/skill,English,experience,etc.

Actually i am 175 applicant and InshaAllah my grant would come in coming months or so. i am interested to know the procedure of family sponsorship-176 so that I could later sponsor my brothers,if possible.

Pls reply in detail if possible.
Old Feb 14th 2011, 8:02 am
BE Enthusiast

1- Is your bro is 175 visa holder/PR status or citizen ? and who is eligible to sponsor PR holder or citizen ?
My bro is PR holder[175 independent] and he sponsored right after validating his PR visa...so no time restriction in case of Skilled migrant sponsored visa.
2- Do you have to meet all other requirements of occupation/skill,English,experience,etc.
Yes rest is all same...your brother will have to apply for skills assessment,fulfill IELTS requirement etc.

One more thing,i read that Under the new system, which will be effective from 1/7/2011 there will be no Skilled Family sponsored (migrant) visa. Only Skilled Regional Sponsored (provisional) visa.

Last edited by aliah; Feb 14th 2011 at 8:07 am.
Old Feb 14th 2011, 11:02 am
BE Enthusiast

mustafa_jaleel is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ashfaq
Many many congratulations to u from the bottom of my heart. I was away for sometime from the BE as to go to mountainous areas in order to enjoy my life here. Very happy to hear that the visas are garnting smoothly now-a-days. Hope everyone who still waiting for their visas including me will get their visas soon.

Mustafa and Proximo both r also waiting for ages for their grants. I prey for both of tem including me that all of us will hear some good news in the coming future soon. Insha-Allah.
Thanks for the Wishes Brother Inshallah we shall all hear good news in near future.

Regards, MJ
Old Feb 14th 2011, 12:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

proximo will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by ashfaq

Inshallah bro
Old Feb 14th 2011, 12:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

proximo will become famous soon enough

Congratssssssssssssss bro
Old Feb 15th 2011, 7:38 am
Forum Regular

roofi is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear Aliah

Congrats!!!!! I recently visited Adelaide and Sydney and found it to be great place to live. Best of luck for your future.

Regards
Roofi
Old Feb 15th 2011, 7:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by roofi
Dear Aliah

Congrats!!!!! I recently visited Adelaide and Sydney and found it to be great place to live. Best of luck for your future.

Regards
Roofi
thanks bro...Will be going to Perth initially to join my brother...
what abt u???job/study plans?

god luck!
Old Feb 15th 2011, 8:37 am
Forum Regular

roofi is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks bro...Will be going to Perth initially to join my brother...
what abt u???job/study plans?

god luck!
Dear Aliah

I am back to Islamabad. Have plans to move in Dec 2012. Will go to Sydney. Though would like to visit perth as well before final decision.

Roofi

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.