May 2009 Visa Applicants

Old Apr 22nd 2011, 9:31 am
Forum Regular

gmjally is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: May 2009 Visa Applicants

hi everyone,

I have submitted medical examinations. The medical examinations status for all applicants in my application is finalized except my son's which is referred. He is only 3 years old.

Is it normal or concerning? To whom it is referred and why?
Any guess...?
Old Apr 22nd 2011, 10:26 am
Fronting the Parole Board

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gmjally View Post
hi everyone,

I have submitted medical examinations. The medical examinations status for all applicants in my application is finalized except my son's which is referred. He is only 3 years old.

Is it normal or concerning? To whom it is referred and why?
Any guess...?
Answered in the other thread.

Last edited by Pollyana; Apr 22nd 2011 at 10:30 am.
Old Apr 24th 2011, 9:44 am
Forum Regular

xuberant is an unknown quantity at this point

Guys,

I have a question.

I got medicals and PCC request for me and my wife. My CO hasn't yet asked me about my wife's IELTS. My wife had her entire education in english and i also submitted her educational degrees when i added her in my application.

Do i need to submit her IELTS results? Will my CO asked me for it later after PCC and medicals submission ? I donot want to pay second installment of fees. What should i do, should i ask my CO whether my wife's IELTs results are needed or not ?

Suggest me please.
Old Apr 24th 2011, 10:04 am
Forum Regular

gmjally is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by xuberant View Post
Guys,

I have a question.

I got medicals and PCC request for me and my wife. My CO hasn't yet asked me about my wife's IELTS. My wife had her entire education in english and i also submitted her educational degrees when i added her in my application.

Do i need to submit her IELTS results? Will my CO asked me for it later after PCC and medicals submission ? I donot want to pay second installment of fees. What should i do, should i ask my CO whether my wife's IELTs results are needed or not ?

Suggest me please.
If she is included in your application then it is not mandatory to submit IELTS for her because you are the main applicant. So just follow CO.. All the best.
Old Apr 24th 2011, 3:26 pm
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

Guys,

I have a question.

Suggest me please.
better ask CO, if u have submitted her degree etc and co has accepted those docs or not he will let you know but i can assume that u have submitted those docs long ago so i hope he has accepted the documents.

In case if those documents are not enough to meet the requirements then she will have some time for IELTS exam, so i would recommend raise query for this as early as you can.

I had submitted my wife's educational docs around 5 months back but co refused to accept then she did IELTS.
Old Apr 25th 2011, 11:07 am
BE Enthusiast

jovipk is on a distinguished road

Guys,

I have a question.

Suggest me please.
Hi,

Why you are so worried, let your CO do his work, if he needs anything he will contact you, if your CO is satisfied with your spouse english their is no need to raise such queries, mostly such requirements are been asked at early stages, I haven't found such requirement after Med/PCC yet, but every CO has his own style of working, you can't predict.
Old May 3rd 2011, 10:26 am
BE Enthusiast

mustafa_jaleel is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello Guys, specially Cachiph & Proximo!

Cachiph, you did fresh medicals recently; Did your online status changed? or any updates from CO + when did you upload your medicals?
& Proximo, bro is there any update on your side ?

Regards, MJ
Old May 3rd 2011, 11:56 am
Forum Regular

cachiph is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mustafa_jaleel View Post

Cachiph, you did fresh medicals recently; Did your online status changed? or any updates from CO + when did you upload your medicals?

Regards, MJ
Mustafa,
I am a paper based applicant, so i don't get any status update online. Neither did i hear anything from CO. My medical centre gave me DHL traking no. According to DHL Tracking facility my parcel was received in sydney on 27th of Aprill 2011, dispatched on 20th Aprill 2011.

Praying the best for proximo, inshaAllah you will listen soon.

Cachiph
Old May 3rd 2011, 1:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

proximo will become famous soon enough

Regards, MJ
Salaam bro. I haven't heard anything from my CO. Complete silence.....
Old May 3rd 2011, 1:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by cachiph View Post
Mustafa,
I am a paper based applicant, so i don't get any status update online. Neither did i hear anything from CO. My medical centre gave me DHL traking no. According to DHL Tracking facility my parcel was received in sydney on 27th of Aprill 2011, dispatched on 20th Aprill 2011.

Praying the best for proximo, inshaAllah you will listen soon.

Cachiph
So nice of you bro. Thanks for the prayers. I hope so.
Old May 3rd 2011, 6:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

mustafa_jaleel is an unknown quantity at this point

Good to hear from both of you Proximo & Cachiph! I attended my fresh meds in the first week of April, its around a month now; Lets see when the new documents reach Down Under, fingers crossed and best of luck to all of you, specially you "Proximo" I believe you would hear some good news in coming days. Regards.
Old May 4th 2011, 4:23 am
Forum Regular

Asadns is an unknown quantity at this point

Good to hear from both of you Proximo & Cachiph! I attended my fresh meds in the first week of April, its around a month now; Lets see when the new documents reach Down Under, fingers crossed and best of luck to all of you, specially you "Proximo" I believe you would hear some good news in coming days. Regards.
Friends!!!
Ignorance is a bliss...now i understand. I applied in jan 2009 was so calm until i started using and following these discussion forums. Do you have any idea applicants of early 2009 are following which SOL ??? what is the priority 3 or 4. CO was assigned in Nov 2010. All doc MET except medicals.
Old May 4th 2011, 9:26 am
rocky!!

shanjani is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by crocodile View Post
Rejuvenating this seemingly dead thread...I filed my application yesterday and the credit card has been charged. So it means that I have done my bit and the ball lies in DIAC’s court now.
Its been an ordeal for me since I started by assessment process. I took my IELTS in Sep ,got my assessment(+ve) in Feb and finally lodged yday. I have an engineering assessment and SOL occupation is prog analyst where I have worked for 4.5 years. I am from India and filed a paper app.This is a wonderful forum and I can help in every way if somebody has any queries…
i dear plz let me know that do we need an agent to help us in assessment from engineers australia just to be safe from rejection?

regards
Old May 4th 2011, 6:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thanks for the kind wishes bro. Inshallah u'll get your grant letter pretty soon
Old May 4th 2011, 8:06 pm
Forum Regular

aussievet is a jewel in the roughaussievet is a jewel in the roughaussievet is a jewel in the roughaussievet is a jewel in the roughaussievet is a jewel in the rough

Just to say I got my 175 grant on the 2nd May! Applied 14th May 2009, LR schedule 3. CO allocated 1/3/11. So excited! Can't wait to validate! Good luck to everyone waiting.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2023 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.