May 2009 Visa Applicants

Old Mar 11th 2011, 5:29 am
BE Enthusiast

ashfaq is on a distinguished road
Default Re: May 2009 Visa Applicants

Originally Posted by proximo
Great news. Hopefully you'll get visa grant letter within one month after submitting PCC and medicals. Best of luck
Great news xuberant and Proximo what is the status of ur application as both of us still wait for the medical and PCC request. I think we r the only one who r still waiting for the medical and PCC request at this moment??

It is not necessary that the visa will be granted within a month after the submission of medical and PCC as my cousin got the visa right after the 4 months after the submission of medical and PCC while my friend got the visa after 18 days of the submission of of medical and PCC so there is no hard and fast rule for the gant letter. Only the luck is count in this regard. I think it may take few months or may not take a month.

Anyhow the great news is that Xubeant got the request of medical and PCC today which means there is some proceedings occur in his case. Prey for us as well so that Proximo and me and all of us got the medical and PCC request very soon. Best of luck for everyone.
Old Mar 11th 2011, 5:37 am
BE Enthusiast

proximo will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by ashfaq
Great news xuberant and Proximo what is the status of ur application as both of us still wait for the medical and PCC request. I think we r the only one who r still waiting for the medical and PCC request at this moment??

It is not necessary that the visa will be granted within a month after the submission of medical and PCC as my cousin got the visa right after the 4 months after the submission of medical and PCC while my friend got the visa after 18 days of the submission of of medical and PCC so there is no hard and fast rule for the gant letter. Only the luck is count in this regard. I think it may take few months or may not take a month.

Anyhow the great news is that Xubeant got the request of medical and PCC today which means there is some proceedings occur in his case. Prey for us as well so that Proximo and me and all of us got the medical and PCC request very soon. Best of luck for everyone.
Ameen
Old Mar 11th 2011, 5:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Ameen
Proximo cam u telll me plz that what is the status of ur application either u received the medical and PCC request or not? If not then what is the status of ur application and WHat about the Mustafa bhai status. He is absent for a long long time ago from this forum? Is there any news regarding Mustafa bhai???
Old Mar 11th 2011, 6:35 am
Forum Regular

xuberant is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanx guys.

But i have a little issue. My wife is pregnant and i want to delay the medicals till May. Can you guys suggest me how to proceed with it ?
Old Mar 11th 2011, 8:50 am
Forum Regular

tatoo is on a distinguished road

send request to your CO

Originally Posted by xuberant
Thanx guys.

But i have a little issue. My wife is pregnant and i want to delay the medicals till May. Can you guys suggest me how to proceed with it ?
Old Mar 11th 2011, 8:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Thanx guys.

u can delay ur medical by specifying the condition of ur wife. If u r exepcting ur child in May and u received the medical request today then there is no issue as DIAC gives u 28 days for this. In the mid of April u can book ur medical in the May and send the booking date of medical + PCC to the DIAC with the reason but before that u should intimate ur CO by filling the form 1122.
Old Mar 11th 2011, 12:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

proximo will become famous soon enough

Proximo cam u telll me plz that what is the status of ur application either u received the medical and PCC request or not? If not then what is the status of ur application and WHat about the Mustafa bhai status. He is absent for a long long time ago from this forum? Is there any news regarding Mustafa bhai???
I have had my medicals done in Oct 2009 on request of CO and PCC too along with some other documetns such as Bank Statement and salary slips. The status of my application is internal/external checks.
Old Mar 11th 2011, 11:11 pm
Just Joined

DiegoToOz is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm still waiting too... May 11th 2009... Not medicals request yet
Old Mar 12th 2011, 6:30 am
Forum Regular

My colleague who applied somewhere around august got medicals and PCC request 1 month ago. He told me many of his other friends also got medicals request. Seems like finally things have speed up for Pakistanis. Which is good news for us, as more and more pakistanis would be moving to australia and we will have a huge community there soon. InshAllah.
Old Mar 13th 2011, 4:11 am
Forum Regular

jackd is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanx guys.

HI, xuberant

May I know your occupation?

Regard's
jackd.

Last edited by jackd; Mar 13th 2011 at 4:17 am.
Old Mar 13th 2011, 5:01 am
Forum Regular

I am a software engineer and so is my colleague and his friends.
Old Mar 13th 2011, 6:21 am
Forum Regular

jackd is an unknown quantity at this point

I am a software engineer and so is my colleague and his friends.
hi, means you are in cat 3 or may be in smp of your state.

you guys are lucky I am in cat 4 so, waiting for my turn.

Regard's
jackd.
Old Mar 13th 2011, 7:55 am
Forum Regular

I dont know abt category thing. I only know i used to had CSL and MODL profession.
Old Mar 13th 2011, 5:24 pm
Forum Regular

amjad mughal is an unknown quantity at this point

I have had my medicals done in Oct 2009 on request of CO and PCC too along with some other documetns such as Bank Statement and salary slips. The status of my application is internal/external checks.
i have got this request yesterday by CO.

(Evidence of Employment - Further Evidence Required
● The employment evidence you have provided contains insufficient details for the assessment of your work experience claims. Please provide employment evidence covering the following period from( Company Name)
● Please provide evidence of employment in a skilled profession for a total of at least 12
months over the last 24 months (prior to your lodgement date of 25 May 2009). The evidence
you provide must cover the entire period.
a) Pay slips covering the period of claimed work experience,
b) Bank statements showing payment of salaries into personal bank accounts
c) Taxation Documents)

wondering if some one can suggest :
1)from where to get "Taxation Documents".if its kind of "TAX CERTIFICATE".?
2) do m suppose to send 12 months payslips ( cuz it says covering entire period)>

Thanks
Old Mar 13th 2011, 6:18 pm
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by amjad mughal
i have got this request yesterday by CO.

(Evidence of Employment - Further Evidence Required
● The employment evidence you have provided contains insufficient details for the assessment of your work experience claims. Please provide employment evidence covering the following period from( Company Name)
● Please provide evidence of employment in a skilled profession for a total of at least 12
months over the last 24 months (prior to your lodgement date of 25 May 2009). The evidence
you provide must cover the entire period.
a) Pay slips covering the period of claimed work experience,
b) Bank statements showing payment of salaries into personal bank accounts
c) Taxation Documents)

wondering if some one can suggest :
1)from where to get "Taxation Documents".if its kind of "TAX CERTIFICATE".?
2) do m suppose to send 12 months payslips ( cuz it says covering entire period)>

Thanks
don't u file tax returns etc? send any many document as you can to satisfy your case officer.
You can send payslips of last 1 year, prior to may 2009.
I also provided a bank statement highlighting my salary.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.