May 2009 Visa Applicants

Old Mar 13th 2011, 7:46 pm
Forum Regular

amjad mughal is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: May 2009 Visa Applicants

Originally Posted by shafaqat309
don't u file tax returns etc? send any many document as you can to satisfy your case officer.
You can send payslips of last 1 year, prior to may 2009.
I also provided a bank statement highlighting my salary.
tax return? i ask my company for tax certificate they said they can provide me tax certificate on company"s letter pad.but m wondering if this is what CO is asking for ?
Old Mar 13th 2011, 7:48 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by amjad mughal
tax return? i ask my company for tax certificate they said they can provide me tax certificate on company"s letter pad.but m wondering if this is what CO is asking for ?
Then ask your CO. The only person who knows exactly what the CO wants, is the CO
Old Mar 13th 2011, 7:49 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by xuberant
My colleague who applied somewhere around august got medicals and PCC request 1 month ago. He told me many of his other friends also got medicals request. Seems like finally things have speed up for Pakistanis. Which is good news for us, as more and more pakistanis would be moving to australia and we will have a huge community there soon. InshAllah.
true.i got medical request day b4 yestrday..
Old Mar 13th 2011, 7:51 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Then ask your CO. The only person who knows exactly what the CO wants, is the CO
thanx for advise..
Old Mar 13th 2011, 8:35 pm
Forum Regular

tatoo is on a distinguished road

this is the 1st time u got medical and pcc request or its 2nd time? if possible share ur detail timelienes

Old Mar 14th 2011, 7:21 am
Forum Regular

xqzmp is an unknown quantity at this point

yes that should be good enough, it is the certificate that your tax has been deducted by your company as per law. (since you are not submitting your tax return, which any way is not always compulsory)
Old Mar 14th 2011, 8:26 am
BE Enthusiast

jovipk is on a distinguished road

Hi,

Its bit confusing that CO is asking such docs after sending medical request, can u plz share your timeline, also didn't u get any Office ver? I wonder why CO is not convinced with your job?

As per your TAX is concerned it depends that whether your salary is eligible for Tax deduction or not , at current where The annual Taxable income does not exceed Rs 3, 00,000 its 0%, so your employer can provide such document on company letterhead, as you know these are common practice here for tax evasion. And you get paid your perks in under different heads.

2nd its not common that salary is paid throuh Bank, many cases its paid in by Cash with salary vouchers.

So it depends your working condition.

Last edited by jovipk; Mar 14th 2011 at 8:37 am.
Old Mar 14th 2011, 8:25 pm
Forum Regular

than x a lot to all of you ..

1)well even m surprised why he is askn for such documents at this stage..
i applied in May 2009 for Aus Immi.and then left for Saudi Arabia by the end of May to work on a project as an "Instrument Engineer".while i had applied for Immi as an "Electronics Engineer'.( designation change).
i got back by sep 2009 ,and resumed my services here in pak as an Electronics Engineer..I informed DIAC about my Visit and job and CO requested me to submit Saudi Work Permit,Contract letter,company details etc... so may be CO wants to confirm if m still working as in EE.
or wat dunt know....

2)yeh i didn't get any job verification up till now.

3) i got first time Medical and PCC request.

time line:
MAY 09,eLECTRONICS ENGINEER.GSM 175. REQUEST FOR FORM 80,workpermit,contact letter IN OCT 09,Medical and other documents request in Mar 2011
Old Mar 17th 2011, 10:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

mustafa_jaleel is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: May 2009 Visa Applicants

Originally Posted by ashfaq
Proximo cam u telll me plz that what is the status of ur application either u received the medical and PCC request or not? If not then what is the status of ur application and WHat about the Mustafa bhai status. He is absent for a long long time ago from this forum? Is there any news regarding Mustafa bhai???
Hello Ashfaq,

I'm here boy, but in last few weeks I was really very busy with all the projects that im working on. My status is same as was on the very first day ... Except my meds n pcc's are now expired after being finalised ... No replies to any of my inquiries for the last 4 months hope to see some progress our 22 months are about to get over now hehehe

Regards, MJ
Old Mar 18th 2011, 5:55 am
BE Enthusiast

ashfaq is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by mustafa_jaleel
Hello Ashfaq,

I'm here boy, but in last few weeks I was really very busy with all the projects that im working on. My status is same as was on the very first day ... Except my meds n pcc's are now expired after being finalised ... No replies to any of my inquiries for the last 4 months hope to see some progress our 22 months are about to get over now hehehe

Regards, MJ
Thank u Mustafa bhai! I am very happy to see ur reply and sad also that u have not received ur grant. Can u tell me what do u mean that ur medical is finalised?

Finalaztion of medical means medical is ok or fine means there is no objection as far as the medical is concerned?

I also do not know that y u r not receiving the replies from the DIAC??Prey for us (especiallly me and Proximo) that we will also get the request for medical and PCC soon. Things are slowing a little bit for us.Hope for the best.
Old Mar 18th 2011, 7:07 am
BE Enthusiast

proximo will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by ashfaq
Thank u Mustafa bhai! I am very happy to see ur reply and sad also that u have not received ur grant. Can u tell me what do u mean that ur medical is finalised?

Finalaztion of medical means medical is ok or fine means there is no objection as far as the medical is concerned?

I also do not know that y u r not receiving the replies from the DIAC??Prey for us (especiallly me and Proximo) that we will also get the request for medical and PCC soon. Things are slowing a little bit for us.Hope for the best.
Yes please pray for all of us. And things haven't just slowed down, they have frozen
Old Mar 19th 2011, 7:41 am
Forum Regular

sdeveloper will become famous soon enoughsdeveloper will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by mustafa_jaleel
Hello Ashfaq,

Regards, MJ
Same status here....
Wait wait and wait...
Old Mar 19th 2011, 4:19 pm
Just Joined

DiegoToOz is an unknown quantity at this point

My status changed a little...
I've received an email from DIAC asking for medicals and police request (March 18th 2011).
One step forward-.
Old Mar 20th 2011, 3:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by sdeveloper
Same status here....
Wait wait and wait...
Yep ... I guess no change in ur status either ... Any news from brother btw? Any update?
Old Mar 20th 2011, 3:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by DiegoToOz
My status changed a little...
I've received an email from DIAC asking for medicals and police request (March 18th 2011).
One step forward-.
Good to see some progress, are you may 09 applicant?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.