May 2009 Visa Applicants

Old Jun 24th 2010, 5:37 pm
Just Joined

kickboxer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: May 2009 Visa Applicants

Originally Posted by mkokab1
Sorry for the repeat question. Could you share when did your CO asked for form 80, if any?
Form 80 was asked to submit with the PCC and Med request in Dec 2009.
Old Jun 24th 2010, 5:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

aliah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nice

Originally Posted by kickboxer
i assume you have brought new hope for Pakistani applicants...
But now the concern of May`09 applicants would be more intense
Old Jun 24th 2010, 5:48 pm
Forum Regular

mkokab1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by aliah
i assume you have brought new hope for Pakistani applicants...
But now the concern of May`09 applicants would be more intense
I think it doesn't matter when one applied. It really matters when Form 80, in particular, has been submitted. It is my opinion that it is probably taking 6 months to clear in security checks for Pakistanis, once Form 80 is submitted.
Old Jun 24th 2010, 7:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

mustafa_jaleel is an unknown quantity at this point

I am a July 2009 applicant from Pakistan and just got my Visa Grant today. Best of luck to all the Pakistani and other fellows waiting for their decisions.
Heartiest Congratulation Boy!
Old Jun 24th 2010, 8:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

imranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond repute

I am a July 2009 applicant from Pakistan and just got my Visa Grant today. Best of luck to all the Pakistani and other fellows waiting for their decisions.
Big fat Congratulations KickBoxer
Dera Dera Mubarak sha kaka!
Great sign for Pakizzzzzzzzzzz
Old Jun 24th 2010, 9:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

imranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond repute

Rain started. Hope for the best guys.
Old Jun 24th 2010, 11:17 pm
Forum Regular

dong is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by adeel.zafar
FYI, my Pakistani friend in sydney got PR in Feb, he appled last May...
Your friend might have managed to escape through ASIO checks. This kind of luck, I am looking for.
Old Jun 24th 2010, 11:31 pm
Forum Regular

Electrical Engr.
Applied online in July 2009
Got CO with PCC and Medicals request in December 2009
Med finalized in Jan 2010
Got confirmation call in Feb 2010
Got Visa Grant today
Motti Motti CONGRATULATIONS

Too happy for your grant, you are the one bringing a new hope for other country fellows. Best of luck planning your journey and life in Aus.

Can you please share which team was assigned to you initially, later on which team your CO joined? Is your online status changed with the grant or you came to know by email from DIAC? Sorry for bumping so many questions altogether.
Old Jun 25th 2010, 12:21 am
BE Enthusiast

mustafa_jaleel is an unknown quantity at this point

Kindly share your initial entry date too, thanks!
Old Jun 25th 2010, 2:34 am
Forum Regular

Eveelg is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations......
Old Jun 25th 2010, 4:57 am
Just Joined

kickboxer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dong
Motti Motti CONGRATULATIONS

Too happy for your grant, you are the one bringing a new hope for other country fellows. Best of luck planning your journey and life in Aus.

Can you please share which team was assigned to you initially, later on which team your CO joined? Is your online status changed with the grant or you came to know by email from DIAC? Sorry for bumping so many questions altogether.
Dear brothers,
Thankyou very much for your kind wishes. The online status of all my documents changed to Met a few days before the Grant. Also, there was "Applicant Approved" status on my status page along with the Grant Letter in my mailbox containing the info required by the high commission for visa sticker posting.
Best of Luck to all of you and a big Thanks to BritishExpats.com for their great contribution in sharing your tense moments and keeping your hopes alive.
Old Jun 25th 2010, 5:18 am
BE Enthusiast

ashfaq is on a distinguished road

Dear brothers,
Thankyou very much for your kind wishes. The online status of all my documents changed to Met a few days before the Grant. Also, there was "Applicant Approved" status on my status page along with the Grant Letter in my mailbox containing the info required by the high commission for visa sticker posting.
Best of Luck to all of you and a big Thanks to BritishExpats.com for their great contribution in sharing your tense moments and keeping your hopes alive.
congratulations to u
Old Jun 25th 2010, 5:21 am
BE Enthusiast

ashfaq is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by mkokab1
I think it doesn't matter when one applied. It really matters when Form 80, in particular, has been submitted. It is my opinion that it is probably taking 6 months to clear in security checks for Pakistanis, once Form 80 is submitted.
i do not think so. I have been requested for form 80 11 months back but still i am waiting for the PCC and Medical request.
Old Jun 25th 2010, 5:43 am
Forum Regular

Dear brothers,
Thanks for the information
Old Jun 25th 2010, 6:37 am
Forum Regular

khdmah is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations kickboxer;

Best of luck

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.