March TRA Applicants

Old Apr 2nd 2007, 10:56 am
BE Enthusiast

wannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nice
Default Re: March TRA Applicants

Originally Posted by suesk
hi collybabe24

Congratulations on passing your tra what a fab feeling hey good luck with your visa app

Sue
Congratulations to TRA applicants this month on your positive results!! gud luk in next stage!! Wer still waitin for decision - sent 18/3
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 6:08 pm
Forum Regular

stuckinswansea will become famous soon enoughstuckinswansea will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by wannabees
Congratulations to TRA applicants this month on your positive results!! gud luk in next stage!! Wer still waitin for decision - sent 18/3
Me to, 17th March

Kevin
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 7:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

the murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by stuckinswansea
Me to, 17th March

Kevin
me to well done
we sent ours 16 march, have not heard any-thing
Did you hear an acknowledgement?
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 8:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by the murrays
me to well done
we sent ours 16 march, have not heard any-thing
Did you hear an acknowledgement?
We're a bit behind you all, sent off from agent by courier in WA on 22 March. babs
Old Apr 4th 2007, 7:56 am
BE Enthusiast

wannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nice

Originally Posted by stuckinswansea
Me to, 17th March

Kevin
We received acknowledgement letter on 01/04. Gud luk evryone else!
Old Apr 4th 2007, 8:24 am
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by wannabees
We received acknowledgement letter on 01/04. Gud luk evryone else!
hi wannabees

it wont b long now u should hear something very soon keep us updated

Sue
Old Apr 10th 2007, 1:04 pm
BBQ-KING

BBQ-KING is a jewel in the roughBBQ-KING is a jewel in the roughBBQ-KING is a jewel in the roughBBQ-KING is a jewel in the roughBBQ-KING is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Babsw
We're a bit behind you all, sent off from agent by courier in WA on 22 March. babs
Hi Babsw,
Any news as yet?
we have same 'sent off' date
Regards
BBQ-KING
Old Apr 10th 2007, 1:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by BBQ-KING
Hi Babsw,
Any news as yet?
Regards
BBQ-KING
can't believe it, we got a YES!!!! this morning by email from our agent.You must hear any day now, does having agent make it quicker, he is in Aus?OH is carpenter/ joiner if that makes any diff. too? babs.
Old Apr 11th 2007, 12:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

the murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the rough

hi we received our tra results today, such a relief
I hope the rest of you waiting recieve good news soon
Old Apr 11th 2007, 12:19 pm
Forum Regular

MANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really nice

Congratulations Murrays and babsw!! Stuckinswansea should be you soon! and Wanabees. Can't be long now. Good luck!
Sandy
Old Apr 11th 2007, 2:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

MOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant future

Congratulations murrays & Babsw on TRA, mine was sent 21st so i should here soon. omg!!! julie
Old Apr 11th 2007, 3:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MOONLIGHT
Congratulations murrays & Babsw on TRA, mine was sent 21st so i should here soon. omg!!! julie
ours was sent just before yours and we got a 'Yes' yesterday so good luck!
Old Apr 11th 2007, 5:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BBQ-KING
Hi Babsw,
Any news as yet?
Regards
BBQ-KING
Wow, what a month for TRAs coming thick and fast, come on BBQ King, have you got yours yet? I want to get cracking with visa but appears agent still on easter break!!!! Congratulations to all!!! Babs.
Old Apr 11th 2007, 6:52 pm
BBQ-KING

BBQ-KING is a jewel in the roughBBQ-KING is a jewel in the roughBBQ-KING is a jewel in the roughBBQ-KING is a jewel in the roughBBQ-KING is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Babsw
Wow, what a month for TRAs coming thick and fast, come on BBQ King, have you got yours yet? I want to get cracking with visa but appears agent still on easter break!!!! Congratulations to all!!! Babs.
Hi Babs,
No, still no news, this is the time when the real anxiety hits in...... have been looking at the forum and realised that the wannabees as well as the Murreys got theirs!! well done to you all and here's to very positive thoughts for you all in the next stage of your eventual dreams . Hopefully will hear the good word soon, the wait is doing our head in!!
BBQ-KING
Old Apr 11th 2007, 6:59 pm
Forum Regular

MANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really nice

Way to go wannabees! Congratulaions!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.