March TRA Applicants

Old Mar 28th 2007, 5:29 pm
Forum Regular

Elaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really nice
Default Re: March TRA Applicants

Excellent news

We got ours yesterday can't imagine what the feeling is like when the actual Visa comes but can't wait to find out

Elaine and Nigel
Old Mar 28th 2007, 5:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by lee on solent
Hi congratulations i know what you will be doing tonight.Its really good to see people passing their tra as you know what they have gone through to get it.we are still putting ours together once again congratulations.
tony and myrtle.
gee wisss

I can relax at last. your right about what ill b doing. Are u waiting 4 your visa?

Sue
Old Mar 28th 2007, 5:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Elaine & Nigel
Excellent news

We got ours yesterday can't imagine what the feeling is like when the actual Visa comes but can't wait to find out

Elaine and Nigel
Hi yeah i know what you mean ive been a bag of nerves all week but i can relax now. Now the long wait hope to get visa application in by middle of April

good luck with yours.

Sue
Old Mar 28th 2007, 5:36 pm
Forum Regular

lee on solent is a jewel in the roughlee on solent is a jewel in the roughlee on solent is a jewel in the roughlee on solent is a jewel in the roughlee on solent is a jewel in the rough

Hi no we are still trying to get the tra together its mostly the stat decs we have to do,hopefully it wont be to long before we can send it of.good luck on the next bit.
tony and myrtle
Old Mar 28th 2007, 5:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hi no we are still trying to get the tra together its mostly the stat decs we have to do,hopefully it wont be to long before we can send it of.good luck on the next bit.
tony and myrtle

Hi

It is the worst bit wish u loads of luck . We hope to get visa off middle of April so fingers crossed we'll b there by this time next year.

Sue
Old Mar 28th 2007, 6:52 pm
Forum Regular

dunnarunna is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by suesk
omfg ...........just had email we have passsed our TRAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
congratulations to you as well
another one to join us in the april applications, unless your super quick!
my mum grew up in tonyrefail, i used to go there as a kid.
donna
Old Mar 28th 2007, 8:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by dunnarunna
congratulations to you as well
another one to join us in the april applications, unless your super quick!
my mum grew up in tonyrefail, i used to go there as a kid.
donna
Hi Donna like u i will b an April applicant still got to get a few things together. What a fab feeling hey.

Ive only lived in tonyrefail for 14yrs where did u mum grow up and if u pm me her name my friend might know her. Small world though.

good luck with u r visa where do u hope to settle in oz? We hope to go to brisbane.

Sue
Old Mar 28th 2007, 9:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by suesk
omfg ...........just had email we have passsed our TRAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
Hey massive hugs and congratulations PLEASE PLEASE LET ME BE NEXT - I CANT SLEEP and im being really snappy with the kids
Old Mar 28th 2007, 10:12 pm
Forum Regular

Elaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really nice

tony and myrtle
Hi Tony and Myrtle

Good luck the TRA is a nightmare OH's failed 1st time not enough evidence.
Old Mar 29th 2007, 8:40 am
Forum Regular

MANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really nice

That great news Suesk! Really pleased for you, its such a relief isn't it! Feels like the hardest part is over. Well done! Might see you on the Apr Applicants thread.

Daunted- Hang in there, it will be any day now! Are you applying as a chef?
Old Mar 29th 2007, 10:51 am
AlexandNeil

themavia will become famous soon enough

Still no word from agent to say he recieved TRA monies or is sending TRA off.... I emailed yesterday for confirmation, still guess what... nothing.

Guess we will be April applicants too

What happened to the weather? Only in england to drop 10 degrees overnight.

Alex
Old Mar 29th 2007, 9:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

still no news and i fly out tomorrow lunch time.
i know its silly but i really hoped i would know by now. ok so its not life and death but it is the nearest thing to me.
Pllllllllleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaseeee TRA tomorrow morning before i head off to airport PLEASE
Old Mar 29th 2007, 9:49 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by daunted
still no news and i fly out tomorrow lunch time.
i know its silly but i really hoped i would know by now. ok so its not life and death but it is the nearest thing to me.
Pllllllllleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaseeee TRA tomorrow morning before i head off to airport PLEASE
I will keep all crossed for you tonight x
Old Mar 29th 2007, 9:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Elaine & Nigel
I will keep all crossed for you tonight x

Thanks babe - keep em crossed xx
Old Mar 29th 2007, 9:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to all

We passed our TRA today!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.