March TRA Applicants

Old Mar 26th 2007, 12:16 pm
Forum Regular

MANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really nice
Default Re: March TRA Applicants

Originally Posted by dunnarunna
hi sandy
feels great, such a relief! hope to go to victoria north or east of melbourne, how about you? filled out most of visa application hope to get sent off beginning of april.
donna
Hi Donna
Hoping to go to Adelaide although never been to any of Aus before so hope it's a good choice! It's all starting to get real now! Just been completing the forms this weekend. Form 80 takes ages!! Might see you on an April applicants thread!

Good luck to everyone else applying to TRA this month. Let us know how you all get on.

Daunted, babs any news yet? Can't be long now!
Sandy
Old Mar 26th 2007, 2:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MANDS14
Hi Donna
Hoping to go to Adelaide although never been to any of Aus before so hope it's a good choice! It's all starting to get real now! Just been completing the forms this weekend. Form 80 takes ages!! Might see you on an April applicants thread!

Good luck to everyone else applying to TRA this month. Let us know how you all get on.

Daunted, babs any news yet? Can't be long now!
Sandy

Hi
No news yet! having a bit of a down day today wondering what i will do if it comes back bad news
Old Mar 26th 2007, 2:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by daunted
Hi
No news yet! having a bit of a down day today wondering what i will do if it comes back bad news
Hi Mandy I know what you mean by on a downer im like you just need to know one way or the other but hopefully good news

Sue
Old Mar 26th 2007, 8:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone fancy a brew and a hobnob?
Have just entertained myself by checking and double checkin everyone elses submission dates etc. how many of you have had acknowledgement that it has even arrived?
That will be my nightmare for tonight! finding out that it got lost between the agents in Oz and its final destination
Old Mar 26th 2007, 9:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to all

Have just entertained myself by checking and double checkin everyone elses submission dates etc. how many of you have had acknowledgement that it has even arrived?
That will be my nightmare for tonight! finding out that it got lost between the agents in Oz and its final destination
Oooh I just cant resist hobnob's especially the chocolate ones!
Old Mar 26th 2007, 9:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Ozzy7
Oooh I just cant resist hobnob's especially the chocolate ones!
Got a packet of the chocolate ones in the cupboard - hang on will go get them and put kettle on.
Old Mar 27th 2007, 10:22 am
BE Enthusiast

the murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the rough

sent tra on the 16/3/2007, done it ourselves, and we are very worried we have done it all right
Old Mar 27th 2007, 11:28 am
AlexandNeil

themavia will become famous soon enough

Hi there, sent ours off to agent last week sometime - he confirmed we qualify on good points and on the Dkills on Demand List - sent the money over (bank draft charge... £20 with HSBC), which should have arrived yesterday - now just waiting for agent to get back to us... not sleeping very well, I wonder how long it will take for him to send it off, and I also wonder if we sent all the information he needed... Neil my OH is a Fitter and Turner and did his Trade in Zimbabwe - unfortunately before we married he lost all his documents, passport, drivers lisence, ID, O' Level certificates, Payslips, Reference letters etc etc etc... I managed to get a copy of his Trade certificate and reference letters from companies that have closed down in Zim but thats it, still dont have O' Level certificate or payslips, just the Trade Cert which should be good enough - you know how it goes.... what a hill to climb. I really cannot wait any longer - I just want to rip all these jackets and jerseys off and dive into the ocean... somewhere where my children can play and make friends, meet their cousins - go to a mall and wear a costume and slops.. please oh please lawyer hurry up already... i can smell the barbie.

We are hoping to reside in good ol Perth, where my sister Vanessa lives - Duncraig. Never set foot in oz, just know its where I can eventually buy my own home, picket fence, dog in the yard.... kids playing everywhere (what a dream).

Just cant wait any longer to get there, havent seen Ness in six years. Hopefully when we get there, my brother will follow suit and then folks can get over there too. One big happy family.

Sorry to go on and on... hope you all have a fantastic spring day...

Regards Alex and Neil
Old Mar 27th 2007, 2:29 pm
Forum Regular

dunnarunna is on a distinguished road

yes daunted i did that (had a list of applicants when they posted when they acknowledged, when they passed) sad arent we, lol. i bet yours will come by the end of this week
donna
Old Mar 27th 2007, 3:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by dunnarunna
yes daunted i did that (had a list of applicants when they posted when they acknowledged, when they passed) sad arent we, lol. i bet yours will come by the end of this week
donna
I SO hope so! in fact i NEED it too pleasssssssssseeeeee
Im off to Perth on Friday and i wont beable to relax unless i know one way or the other
Old Mar 28th 2007, 6:24 am
BE Forum Addict

morning people!
I got a reference number from TRA now for my application - presumably this is just acknowledgement as it doesnt mention pass and get p****d or fail and (cant think of anything that rhymes)
mandy x
Old Mar 28th 2007, 7:18 am
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

morning people!
I got a reference number from TRA now for my application - presumably this is just acknowledgement as it doesnt mention pass and get p****d or fail and (cant think of anything that rhymes)
mandy x
was this by snail mail or e mail?

thanks
Old Mar 28th 2007, 3:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by suesk
was this by snail mail or e mail?

thanks

It was in an email this morning from my agent in Oz. Think they got fed up of me worrying that it may not have arrived so they double checked and got a reference number.
NOW i just want the result - preferably a positive one
Old Mar 28th 2007, 4:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

omfg ...........just had email we have passsed our TRAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
Old Mar 28th 2007, 5:28 pm
Forum Regular

lee on solent is a jewel in the roughlee on solent is a jewel in the roughlee on solent is a jewel in the roughlee on solent is a jewel in the roughlee on solent is a jewel in the rough

Hi congratulations i know what you will be doing tonight.Its really good to see people passing their tra as you know what they have gone through to get it.we are still putting ours together once again congratulations.
tony and myrtle.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.