March TRA Applicants

Old Mar 5th 2007, 1:09 pm
Forum Regular

MANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really nice
Default March TRA Applicants

Hello

Just wondered if anyone else will be sending off their TRA app this month?

Ours went on thurs with Interparcel, we tracked it all weekend and it was signed for this morning- so now the wait! Hubbie is applying under Electronics Instrument Tradesperson on MODL so keeping everything crossed! We have no idea if we are going to pass as we didn't use an agent and this isn't the job he currently does.

Anyway, good luck to anyone else applying!
Old Mar 5th 2007, 2:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to all
Default Re: March TRA Applicants

We should be sending ours off this week, just got to get 1 work reference back from my partner's current boss, we ashed him 4 weeks ago and he keeps promising to bring it in tomorrow... keeping my fingers crossed he done it last weekend and my partner will bring it home with him tonight.
Old Mar 5th 2007, 3:13 pm
Forum Regular

Bianca UK-OZ is an unknown quantity at this point

hi, hoping to send our off towards the end of the month... good luck everybody!
Old Mar 5th 2007, 5:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

rocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Ozzy7
We should be sending ours off this week, just got to get 1 work reference back from my partner's current boss, we ashed him 4 weeks ago and he keeps promising to bring it in tomorrow... keeping my fingers crossed he done it last weekend and my partner will bring it home with him tonight.
Deja Vu, but im still waiting for my current reference from my boss, i think he thinks im leaving the company now and not in 9 months hopefully.
Old Mar 5th 2007, 6:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Sent mine off to agent via interparcel on friday and according to tracker it should be with them tomorrow so all being well i will be a March applicant too
Exciting aint it?
Old Mar 5th 2007, 6:41 pm
AUS OR BUST!!!!!!

kelkins44 is just really nicekelkins44 is just really nicekelkins44 is just really nicekelkins44 is just really nicekelkins44 is just really nicekelkins44 is just really nicekelkins44 is just really nicekelkins44 is just really nice

ours should be going off next week!!

just have to polish off hubbys work experiance section on the form!!! I won't be sorry to see the back of it i can tell ya!!!! thank god he has only had one other job apart from the one he served his apprecticeship at!!!!!

GOOD LUCK to everyone
Old Mar 5th 2007, 6:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Just thought - do we get a an official looking letter for a positive TRA assessment and if so do we get to keep it? would be nice to have it framed as a sign of all the hard work done hey LOL
Old Mar 5th 2007, 6:58 pm
AUS OR BUST!!!!!!

kelkins44 is just really nicekelkins44 is just really nicekelkins44 is just really nicekelkins44 is just really nicekelkins44 is just really nicekelkins44 is just really nicekelkins44 is just really nicekelkins44 is just really nice

the amount of work you have to put in i expect it to be written in bloody gold leaf!!!! lol
Old Mar 5th 2007, 7:11 pm
AUS OR BUST!!!!!!

Originally Posted by rocket01
Deja Vu, but im still waiting for my current reference from my boss, i think he thinks im leaving the company now and not in 9 months hopefully.
Southend on Sea..........small world we was planning to move to leigh on sea or Aus - odly enough Aus won!!! lmao, we are in Hornchurch at the mo........
Old Mar 6th 2007, 12:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: March TRA Applicants

I just posted OH TRA application off to agent on Mon5 March so not sure how long it will take him to send it off to DIMA. Poor bloke- I'm expecting him to have sent it this morning!!!! But hopefully we should hear end of March,do you think? OH is Carpenter and Joiner. Trying to put it out of my mind but you know what its like, no chance. Good luck to all of us!!!
babs.
Old Mar 6th 2007, 1:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mine has now arrived at the agents for checking. going to ring tonight to see when it is likely to be passed on to the powers that be
Old Mar 6th 2007, 6:16 pm
BBQ-KING

BBQ-KING is a jewel in the roughBBQ-KING is a jewel in the roughBBQ-KING is a jewel in the roughBBQ-KING is a jewel in the roughBBQ-KING is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by MANDS14
Hello

Just wondered if anyone else will be sending off their TRA app this month?

Ours went on thurs with Interparcel, we tracked it all weekend and it was signed for this morning- so now the wait! Hubbie is applying under Electronics Instrument Tradesperson on MODL so keeping everything crossed! We have no idea if we are going to pass as we didn't use an agent and this isn't the job he currently does.

Anyway, good luck to anyone else applying!
Hi,
I should be sending our TRA application to agent sometime this week.
Good luck with your application...
Cheers
Old Mar 6th 2007, 9:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

hunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the rough

Hi,
We should be sending ours at end of month both my husband and i are spending hours writing work statements and trying to round up references! have we forgotton anything?
hard as we are both applying for TRA, keep our options open.
so hopefully will be end of march appicants.
Claire

ps any advice from those just completed very welcome as we are not using an agency.
Old Mar 6th 2007, 10:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Update
Agent is very happy with my application so they are sending it off today/tomorrow (Wednesday 7th!)
guess that means i am definately a March applicant
Only problem now is how i am going to stay calm for 4 weeks - its sooooooooo exciting
Mandy
Old Mar 7th 2007, 3:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of

good luck mandy, hope all goes well for you, we should be a week or two behind you, let us know how it goes.babs.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.