March TRA Applicants

Old Apr 16th 2007, 1:35 pm
Forum Regular

wesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nice
Default Re: March TRA Applicants

Originally Posted by TheColebecks
hahaha yep, I know exactly what you mean and because I'm hosting these April Visa application and skill assessment application spreadsheets it gets a bit confusing who's asking me to add them to where sometimes

Not sure why you've had problems with the spreadsheet loading, try the link again http://www.freewebs.com/britishexpats/skillassessment.htm

Karen x

Nope still not loading, who knows what's wrong with it.
Will try it on my oh laptop later, if not will just keep reading the threads, will pass the waiting time if nothing else
Thanks karen.

Jo
Old Apr 16th 2007, 1:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by wesleyandjoanne
Nope still not loading, who knows what's wrong with it.
Will try it on my oh laptop later, if not will just keep reading the threads, will pass the waiting time if nothing else
Thanks karen.

Jo

K xx
Old Apr 16th 2007, 3:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

MOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant future

[QUOTE=BBQ-KING;4649104]Wesleyandjoanne,
My agent e-mailed me a scanned copy of the TRA results.
I dont know if they acknowledge receipt of documents (doubt it though, as the turnaround for MODL is appx. 4 weeks - as for non MODL, havent a clue how long it takes and in saying so, best guess is that if it takes long, you should have an acknowledgement.) I'm shure they will be others who are more knowledgeable on this.
Moonlight, Stuckinswansea and news yet? Please post results soon, hope you all suceed - fingers crossed!
PS, Anyone been to Adelaide? Kindly get in touch...
BBQ-KING[/QUOTE

Keep them crossed! Havn't heard yet BBQ-KING, Thanks for asking.
Old Apr 16th 2007, 5:27 pm
Forum Regular

stuckinswansea will become famous soon enoughstuckinswansea will become famous soon enough

[quote=MOONLIGHT;4649927]
Originally Posted by BBQ-KING
Wesleyandjoanne,
I dont know if they acknowledge receipt of documents (doubt it though, as the turnaround for MODL is appx. 4 weeks - as for non MODL, havent a clue how long it takes and in saying so, best guess is that if it takes long, you should have an acknowledgement.) I'm shure they will be others who are more knowledgeable on this.
Moonlight, Stuckinswansea and news yet? Please post results soon, hope you all suceed - fingers crossed!
BBQ-KING[/QUOTE

Keep them crossed! Havn't heard yet BBQ-KING, Thanks for asking.
No news yet!
Old Apr 16th 2007, 6:21 pm
Forum Regular

seanshellluke has a brilliant futureseanshellluke has a brilliant futureseanshellluke has a brilliant futureseanshellluke has a brilliant futureseanshellluke has a brilliant futureseanshellluke has a brilliant futureseanshellluke has a brilliant futureseanshellluke has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by wesleyandjoanne
Hi all,

Have been reading this thread for quite a while, looking at all the different timescales. We posted our app on 20th March but have heard nowt, not even an acknowlegement. OH is a general gardener, so not on the MODL.
Did everyone receive acknowledgement letters, or are they going straight to decision?

Any comments would be appreciated.

Jo

PS - Daunted - just read you reccie to Perth.......Brilliant post! We're hoping to be there next year, fingers and toes crossed!

Hi fellow Marchie

Our application was delivered to DIAC on 21 March and we haven't heard anything yet either - seems its taking approx 1 month from receipt at DIAC to getting acknowledgement.

Why not take a look here at the other 'Marchies' progress and join the spreadsheet hosted by LiverpoolLass http://www.freewebs.com/marchapplicants/

Karen xx
Hi
We sent our tra application off on the 13th March arrived 21st March received a acknowledgement letter dates 26th March on the 10th of April over here in uk. We are not using an agent either and are hopefully expecting a positive result anyday now. Hope this info help. OH job non-modl.
Regards
Michelle

Last edited by seanshellluke; Apr 16th 2007 at 6:24 pm.
Old Apr 16th 2007, 9:13 pm
Just Joined

sparksoz is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by seanshellluke
Hi
We sent our tra application off on the 13th March arrived 21st March received a acknowledgement letter dates 26th March on the 10th of April over here in uk. We are not using an agent either and are hopefully expecting a positive result anyday now. Hope this info help. OH job non-modl.
Regards
Michelle
Hi, we sent our TRA application off on the 23rd March,heading to adelaide next year with wife and 2 kids (2, 7).didn't use a agent just hope its ok.my trade is electrician,my wife is a ofsted registered child minder has any one any info or links to child minding in oz.
Old Apr 17th 2007, 3:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by BBQ-KING
Wesleyandjoanne,
BBQ-KING
we lived there for a while if you want any info, babs
Old Apr 17th 2007, 7:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sparksoz
Hi, we sent our TRA application off on the 23rd March,heading to adelaide next year with wife and 2 kids (2, 7).didn't use a agent just hope its ok.my trade is electrician,my wife is a ofsted registered child minder has any one any info or links to child minding in oz.
Added you http://www.freewebs.com/britishexpats/skillassessment.htm

Good luck
Karen x
Old Apr 17th 2007, 7:50 pm
Forum Regular

seanshellluke has a brilliant futureseanshellluke has a brilliant futureseanshellluke has a brilliant futureseanshellluke has a brilliant futureseanshellluke has a brilliant futureseanshellluke has a brilliant futureseanshellluke has a brilliant futureseanshellluke has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by sparksoz
Hi First we were panicking that it had arrived as we ade the mistake of royal mails international signed for. In the end we contacted auspost and then they said it had arrive the 20 day for non-modl is up on Friday this week (not thats were counting or anything) so allowing for the postage which seems to take around a week or two we are keeping everything crossed that it is a positive result. OH is a printer and we are not that bothered where we go just as long as we get there.
Michelle
Old Apr 17th 2007, 8:06 pm
Just Joined

sparksoz is on a distinguished road

Thanks for putting us on the list, good to see our name on a wish list, will keep you updated. Phil
Old Apr 17th 2007, 10:43 pm
Forum Regular

stuckinswansea will become famous soon enoughstuckinswansea will become famous soon enough

Make mine a cold one the magic Email has arrived!

19th March to 17th April
(Karen if you would update my entry, most appreciated)

Old Apr 17th 2007, 10:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by stuckinswansea

Make mine a cold one the magic Email has arrived
19th March to 17th April

CONGRATULATIONS

stuckinswansea fab news make sure u av a drink to celebrate

Get u visa app in now for the long wait

Sue
Old Apr 17th 2007, 10:50 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks, Still waiting on a passport number for the littlest one so a fe weeks of respite for us.
Thanks for he advice, but I can't have a drink
(none left!)

Originally Posted by suesk
CONGRATULATIONS

stuckinswansea fab news make sure u av a drink to celebrate

Get u visa app in now for the long wait

Sue
Old Apr 18th 2007, 6:26 am
BE Enthusiast

wannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nice

Thanks, Still waiting on a passport number for the littlest one so a fe weeks of respite for us.
Thanks for he advice, but I can't have a drink
(none left!)
Fantastic news at last!!! well done and good luck
Old Apr 18th 2007, 11:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Make mine a cold one the magic Email has arrived!

19th March to 17th April

Congratulations

Update on its way .....

Karen x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.