March TRA Applicants

Old Apr 24th 2007, 5:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: March TRA Applicants

Moonlight i felt exactly the same as you. it wont be long now xxx
Old Apr 24th 2007, 5:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

MOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant future

[QUOTE=daunted;4691354]Moonlight i felt exactly the same as you. it wont be long now xxx[/QUOTE

Thankyou.
Old Apr 24th 2007, 8:09 pm
Just Joined

sparksoz is on a distinguished road

We got a letter today from the TRA . APPLICATION SUCCESSFUL , it took 32 days from the day we posted it,there was no application recieved letter and we had no way of checking the TRA had recieved it, so we've been biting our nails and we didn't use a agent, now for the next exciting episode.
Old Apr 24th 2007, 8:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sparksoz
We got a letter today from the TRA . APPLICATION SUCCESSFUL , it took 32 days from the day we posted it,there was no application recieved letter and we had no way of checking the TRA had recieved it, so we've been biting our nails and we didn't use a agent, now for the next exciting episode.
Brilliant news, congratulations

On to the next step now. Good luck xxxx
Old Apr 24th 2007, 8:48 pm
Forum Regular

MANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really nice

It's brilliant to see everyone getting good news! Congratulations!

Hang in there Moonlight and keep us posted.
Is there anyone else waiting now? I'm losing track a bit!
Old Apr 24th 2007, 9:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

CONGRATULATIONS sparks oz now 4 the long process.

Keep u chin up moonlight shouldnt b much longer

Sue
Old Apr 24th 2007, 10:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

Updates made
http://www.freewebs.com/britishexpats/skillassessment.htm
Old Apr 25th 2007, 4:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

MOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant future

AT LAST! I passed the TRA. E-mailed my agent last night and he got back to me this morning saying it was received yesterday!!! Our visa application is going to be lodged this week....So Karen, Please colour me yellow and add me to the April applicants list!!
IT FEELS SO GOOD!!!
well done Sparksoz!!
THANKYOU EVERYONE FOR KEEPING ME GOING AND GOOD LUCK TO THE REST WAITING FOR RESULTS.
Julie, John, Ellis & Jack xx
Old Apr 25th 2007, 4:25 pm
Forum Regular

rachie999 has a spectacular aura aboutrachie999 has a spectacular aura aboutrachie999 has a spectacular aura about

Moonlight

So so happy for you. was thinking about you for the last few days thinking it was your turn soon, you must be so chuffed

Its such a big relief isnt it !!!!

we should both be getting our visa applications off hopefully before the end of this week so we can hopefully make the APRIL Thread

once again WELL DONE
Old Apr 25th 2007, 4:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MOONLIGHT
AT LAST! I passed the TRA. E-mailed my agent last night and he got back to me this morning saying it was received yesterday!!! Our visa application is going to be lodged this week....So Karen, Please colour me yellow and add me to the April applicants list!!
IT FEELS SO GOOD!!!
well done Sparksoz!!
THANKYOU EVERYONE FOR KEEPING ME GOING AND GOOD LUCK TO THE REST WAITING FOR RESULTS.
CONGRATULATIONS Moonlight told u it wouldnt b long av a good drink 2nite to celebrate

See you on the april applications

Sue
Old Apr 25th 2007, 5:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Hey congratulations
sounds like the April thread is growing again
Old Apr 25th 2007, 5:53 pm
patience is a virtue !!!!

jo andy + 2 is a jewel in the roughjo andy + 2 is a jewel in the roughjo andy + 2 is a jewel in the roughjo andy + 2 is a jewel in the roughjo andy + 2 is a jewel in the rough

moonlight .....CONGRATULATIONS

soooo pleased for you all.....get that application off now and before you know it, you'll be there...

Jo
x
Old Apr 25th 2007, 6:09 pm
BBQ-KING

BBQ-KING is a jewel in the roughBBQ-KING is a jewel in the roughBBQ-KING is a jewel in the roughBBQ-KING is a jewel in the roughBBQ-KING is a jewel in the rough

IT FEELS SO GOOD!!!
well done Sparksoz!!
Yiepeee.... For some reason I started jumping too Well done!! See, I told you so!!!
Punch your wrists out and wiggle them saying 'whose your Daddy now'!!
BBQ-KING
Old Apr 25th 2007, 6:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

IT FEELS SO GOOD!!!
well done Sparksoz!!
SO, SO happy for you all CONGRATULATIONS

Look forward to adding you to the visa application spreadsheet - let me have all the relevant details.

K xxx
Old Apr 26th 2007, 8:58 am
Forum Regular

seanshellluke has a brilliant futureseanshellluke has a brilliant futureseanshellluke has a brilliant futureseanshellluke has a brilliant futureseanshellluke has a brilliant futureseanshellluke has a brilliant futureseanshellluke has a brilliant futureseanshellluke has a brilliant future

YES YES YES

TRA successful letter arrived in the post this morning, what a wonderful feeling being told OH is what he says he is and has been doing for the last 20 years. The waiting has been a nightmare... Goodluck to everyone still waiting.
Michelle

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.